Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wouldn't necessarily call Hentges "Doyle's replacement". Kid was a UDFA from Alabama who looked decent in TC and preseason last year who we ended up cutting. I doubt they bring another WR to the active roster right now, they had 7 going into the last game and i believe the squad we have now is more then capable. If we are just trying to fill the slot role then i believe TY should take that role back or let Hines take over the gimmick stuff Campbell was to be doing.  
    • Campbell - 4.31   Dulin - 4.39 as comparison Taylor ran a 4.39 and Hines ran a 4.38 (and most would say the were really fast) So it's not so far fetched for Dulin to run out of the slot   Fountain - 4.46 Pascal - 4.48
    • I am with you completely, he needs to make those catches. He said so much himself too.  I just wanted to say what Reich had said about the most recent one. Hopefully he gets back to being TY as we know he still has the skills. I think give him a few short passes get his confidence up or else he may start pressing
    • Hopefully that's it, but man those two drops at the end of the Jax game are just catches that have to be made.  I'm not saying they are easy catches, but they have to be made.   As far as I can tell he's been getting open regularly, so that's great.
    • I do know Reich had said the Sun may have been a factor on the TY drop, they had wanted to avoid that play going that way due to that, but he decided to good a shot to take  
  • Members