Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Prediction Contest Smack Talk Thread

T Y Goodbye

I actually predicted the Jets game correctly last week. That's the team I could never get right.

It's going to be more difficult to predict wins now. There are going to be upsets as teams are going to step up to knock others out of the playoffs. it will be interesting to see who (if anyone) beats Kansas City first. I think it will be a team in their own division. it would be nice if Indy were the first team to do it, like with Seattle and Denver.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not much in the way of "smack talk" this year. First post in 16 days - and the only person I'm smacking is myself.

Second place in the pool - already lost enough picks to forgetfulness to have cost me a tie for first, and today I completely forgot to do my 1pm picks for the second time!. :panic: :slaphead: :loco::gloomy::wall::argh::hissy:

Sometimes I :fear: that I must need :help: . Just :sick: in the :manning: .

• Like 1

Not much in the way of "smack talk" this year. First post in 16 days - and the only person I'm smacking is myself.

Second place in the pool - already lost enough picks to forgetfulness to have cost me a tie for first, and today I completely forgot to do my 1pm picks for the second time!. :panic: :slaphead: :loco::gloomy::wall::argh::hissy:

it's okay,  you'll still be ahead of me at the end of the day   haha  

I was wondering if that box of Twining's tea that I sent you had arrived.

And, I'm happy to hear that you have been enjoying it. :cheers:

• Like 1

I was wondering if that box of Twining's tea that I sent you had arrived.

And, I'm happy to hear that you have been enjoying it. :cheers:

:lol: Oh, are you talking about this?

Twinings-Herbal-Tea-Bedtime-Blend-070177

I've been wondering why I've been sleeping 23 1/2 hours per day, missing pick deadlines right and left. :P

Love English Breakfast actually, and think I may have a bag left, and I heard the pot whistling a few minutes ago.

Excuse me :burnout:

• Like 1

:lol: Oh, are you talking about this?

Twinings-Herbal-Tea-Bedtime-Blend-070177

I've been wondering why I've been sleeping 23 1/2 hours per day, missing pick deadlines right and left. :P

Love English Breakfast actually, and think I may have a bag left, and I heard the pot whistling a few minutes ago.

Excuse me :burnout:

Yes, that's it.

But, please don't tell anyone as I have a few more boxes to send out this week to several others whom I think have earned a well deserved break from making their picks. 

Yes, that's it.

But, please don't tell anyone as I have a few more boxes to send out this week to several others whom I think have earned a well deserved break from making their picks. 

Alright, I remembered to pick. Went in the other day and did "all favorites" just to have something in just in case, and then tweaked it this morning.

Three games different from you and Allyouneedisluck (and two different than SilentHill) this afternoon. Get them all and I'm right back in it.  :thmsup:     Miss them all and I drop like a stone. :humble:

It would be more fun if I still had the NFL package. :panic:

The Minn-GB ended in a tie. How is that counted in the predictions? Is it a win, loss, or just not counted? I know that last year one game ended in a tie, but don't remember how it was figured in the predictions.

Last year we had a tie, and its not counted as a win or a loss.

The Minn-GB game does not count and is disregarded because I only keep count of wins.

Also, a reminder to people who have missed weeks. If you made your picks on another site (like Yahoo), you can screenshot the pictures and I can put your results in my spreadsheet.