Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Think I said TD passes too but that don't matter much. When your RBs are averaging near the top you don't throw much. Passing yards get you paid. Doesn't win or lose games.
    • Yep. That argument is like saying - see Rudy Gobert is a better shooter than Steph Curry - his FG% is around 70 and Curry's is around 50.    Jacoby had one of the lowest intended and completed air yards per attempt in the entire league. In essence it's easier to complete higher % when all you throw is short passes.
    • I don’t think WRs are worth top 15 picks anymore. Hockenson went 8 which I think was high for a TE but the first WR didn’t come off the board until 25 with Brown to the Ravens last year. After that it was Harry at 32. Year before that I think Ridley was the first off the board at like 24. Last time receivers went top 15 we got Davis and Williams and the results have been mixed.   And if you want a hot take for the draft, I’d take Ruggs over Jeudy. Rugs is an underrated route runner, once he perfects that and adds it with his game breaking speed, he could be better than Jeudy. Lamb and Jeudy don’t really get me excited.
    • No he wouldn't. This is preposterous. JB was NOT good either before the injury or after the injury. He was being dragged by great running game and defense the first half of the season. To be fair to him he was being extremely safe and wasn't losing us games (also was very efficient in the red zone) but this was not a sustainable recipe for success and we saw that in the second half.    Is he going to be better than most rookies in their 1st seasons? Sure. But this is NOT the choice we should be making. This is not a choice you make for 1 year, this is a choice you make for the next 10-15 years. I'd take at least 6 QBs in this draft ahead if Brissett.
  • Members

• bWild

bWild 57

• stitches

stitches 6,932

• Matabix

Matabix 139

• teganslaw

teganslaw 533

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,337

• jth1985