Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Andrew Luck Takeover Starts Now

Everyone

Somehow, in a league full of freak athletes like Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson, and defensive nightmares like J.J. Watt and DeMarcus Ware, the most invincible football players look like this:

that part had me cracking up :) Good article. Best of luck (pun intended) this year.

Love the article ... glad you found it.  As Superman said above, the Luck takeover took place on draft day.  Any Colts fans that weren't sure of this late into the season last year, knew it after the Detroit game.  This year the rest of the NFL will know it.  GO COLTS!

I like hop the OP called it a takeover. When I think back, I don't remember many "takeovers" that I was excited about since the Colts moved to Indy and the Steelers became aincient history. Gary Hogeboom? Nah. Jack Trudeau? overachiever, but Nah. Jeff George? I will admit in public that I thought he'd be better. Jim Harbaugh? Yes, thought he would take us to the promised land... Really no-one except our last 2 have brought the kind of excitement that comes with being a winner!! Much love and support Luck, we all expect great things from ya.