Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 1 Colts vs Raiders Video Preview

EmDiggy

if the raiders win this game then the colts season is doomed. this is a game that can not be lost. especially with San Fran, Seattle and Denver looming in the first 7 weeks. and i think we win one or two of those three big games. we should be 5-2 if not 6-1 going into our bye week. it isn't like we're going to Seattle or Denver those games are at home, and should be won. 

I could see them pulling off a win, do I think it will happen? No but I expect it will be closer then many expect, I think Colts win by 10. As to the game plan, Containing Pryor is an absolute must.....to do that getting pressure up the middle is a must, that alone will make him think twice about running up the middle. I dont like the Cover 2 to Cover 1 Zone idea, that to me just exposes way to much of the middle of the field and having our NT (Im assuming your talking about when we have RJF or a penetrator in there) loop around like that leaves the A Gap WIDE OPEN and if . I think you Man Up, test his poise with multiple A gap blitzes and pressures while your Ends hold Contain. Also, I think games like this are prime examples why we brought in Laron Landry. send him up in the box and on a Safety Blitz and make him show poise and beat you with his decision making under pressure right up the gut