Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coltstrong forum fantasy league chat area

jamesie jr

I thought as league commissioner i would create a chat area for people who are in the "coltstrong forum league 1" on yahoo fantasy football.

I'll start off by saying good luck to all those in the league.

I'm not sure if any of you guys saw my post in one of the other fantasy threads but my Yahoo account simply won't let me log in anymore. I've had the same details since I created the account 5/6 years ago but, for some reason, it now tells me that it's invalid.

Unfortunately, that obviously means I can't access the fantasy league and set my line up, add/drop players etc. I have no idea how to fix the issue so it seems I'm stuck with my current starting line up for the entire season.

I apologise for any match ups that are ruined due to my lack of competitiveness but I guess I'll be an easy win for someone who needs it.

I'm not sure if any of you guys saw my post in one of the other fantasy threads but my Yahoo account simply won't let me log in anymore. I've had the same details since I created the account 5/6 years ago but, for some reason, it now tells me that it's invalid.

Unfortunately, that obviously means I can't access the fantasy league and set my line up, add/drop players etc. I have no idea how to fix the issue so it seems I'm stuck with my current starting line up for the entire season.

I apologise for any match ups that are ruined due to my lack of competitiveness but I guess I'll be an easy win for someone who needs it.

Yeah what jamesie jr said. Reset your password on your yahoo account. Then your as good as new :)

I had a similar issue because I was logging in via Google instead of just the normal Yahoo login.  Maybe your issue is similar.  Otherwise, i think you can do a reset of password like others have mentioned.

Wow, i'm so happy i drafted Peyton Manning haha

Annoyed though, saw Julius Thomas got arrested and thought i'll bench him. Only goes and gets 2 TD's and 100+ yards :(

Owen Daniels better beat that otherwise i will be rather annoyed. 72 points from 2 players isn't so bad though.

Can't you reset your password?

Yeah what jamesie jr said. Reset your password on your yahoo account. Then your as good as new :)

That was my first instinct as well but I need the details of the primary account holder to reset it and that's not me. The account was made about 6 years ago when i still lived at home so I'm hoping my mum is the primary account holder. I'll get hold of her and see if she can remember the details.

So glad I wasn't faci

Wow, i'm so happy i drafted Peyton Manning haha

Annoyed though, saw Julius Thomas got arrested and thought i'll bench him. Only goes and gets 2 TD's and 100+ yards :(

Owen Daniels better beat that otherwise i will be rather annoyed. 72 points from 2 players isn't so bad though.

I'm so glad I didn't end up with you week 1 :) 

Josh, 

Good luck with the Yahoo account. I agree with others on that topic. You'll need to consider getting your own account for next year.

All,

Good Luck everybody.

I'll have to check my schedule hoping I match up with Manning on his bye week (pretending he'll do this all year).  :)

That was my first instinct as well but I need the details of the primary account holder to reset it and that's not me. The account was made about 6 years ago when i still lived at home so I'm hoping my mum is the primary account holder. I'll get hold of her and see if she can remember the details.

Does it not have a forgot user and password option? That might help?

Josh, 

Good luck with the Yahoo account. I agree with others on that topic. You'll need to consider getting your own account for next year.

All,

Good Luck everybody.

I'll have to check my schedule hoping I match up with Manning on his bye week (pretending he'll do this all year).   :)

He won't keep up this form all way through the season but we are not facing on his bye week. We are facing on week 13 i believe. Manning will be playing the Chiefs, not the best secondary in the league but it's certainly not the worst. 

He won't keep up this form all way through the season but we are not facing on his bye week. We are facing on week 13 i believe. Manning will be playing the Chiefs, not the best secondary in the league but it's certainly not the worst. 

My worry is if by that stage of the season he has records within reach he will be left in longer/go for it more and pad his stats. But at least he's not playing the Raiders!

Does it not have a forgot user and password option? That might help?

You'd still have to answer security questions which he might not know the answer to. Right?

Basically, I think my Mum has the primary account and you have to use those account details to change the passwords of any other secondary accounts. So there is a forgotten password option, but when I click on it, the security questions aren't relevant to me. They're relevant to my Mum's account.

I had no idea it was set up this way until now.

Basically, I think my Mum has the primary account and you have to use those account details to change the passwords of any other secondary accounts. So there is a forgotten password option, but when I click on it, the security questions aren't relevant to me. They're relevant to my Mum's account.

Ahh understand now, fingers crossed you can sort it pal.

Looks like I made the right decision starting Brandon Meyers over Finely.  Although Hartline made me look stupid for starting TY Hilton over him.  

What was really annoying was Joe freaking Flacco scored more fantasy points against the Broncos then Brady did against the Bills. 

Not sure the commissioner would be willing to do this, but in the Yahoo leagues there is an option to have the Comissioner edit rosters. So if you know your team t

If you want josh i'll change your team to what you want, just let me know what each week?

Plus House how do i do this?

That would be amazing!

I'm still hopeful that I can get it sorted but thanks for the offer in case I can't.

I don't suppose I won my match up this week did I?

Well let me know saturday night latest on here if you want it doing for you and what you want done, if that is good by you?

RG3, Dalton, Bowe, Jennings, Decker, Sanu, Thompkins, Morris, Ridley, Vereen, Cameron, Sudfield is your offence and you can't chose between your kicker/defence but they are Vinatieri and cardinals respectively.

Will Jacobs make an impact?

I really hope so, i got excited by the news and picked him up for my team. Just wish i made it 2 Rb, 2 WR and a flex instead of 2 rb and 3 wr.

Yeah the flex would have added another dimension I feel , but call it a lesson for next time :) 

I'm hoping that for better or worse they realise the only course of option is to stick with Wilson, if he's benched again after last season it could destroy his confidence (he seems to not have much self belief as it is). 

Well let me know saturday night latest on here if you want it doing for you and what you want done, if that is good by you?

RG3, Dalton, Bowe, Jennings, Decker, Sanu, Thompkins, Morris, Ridley, Vereen, Cameron, Sudfield is your offence and you can't chose between your kicker/defence but they are Vinatieri and cardinals respectively.

Is it too late to set my line up for this week? Can you even set my line up for me?

If it's possible, I'd like to start:

• Dalton
  • Morris
  • Ridley
  • Bowe
  • Decker
  • Sanu
  • Cameron
  • Vinateri
  • Arizona

Don't go to any trouble on my account, it's my problem. If you do manage to sort me out though then I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

Is it too late to set my line up for this week? Can you even set my line up for me?

If it's possible, I'd like to start:

• Dalton
  • Morris
  • Ridley
  • Bowe
  • Decker
  • Sanu
  • Cameron
  • Vinateri
  • Arizona

Don't go to any trouble on my account, it's my problem. If you do manage to sort me out though then I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

It is done! Pm me what position you want me to add in replacement fot Vereen, he's on the IR. I'll give you a few unsigned players as results :)

It is done! Pm me what position you want me to add in replacement fot Vereen, he's on the IR. I'll give you a few unsigned players as results :)

Hey, I just had an idea.

If you go to MY TEAM>SETTINGS (a cog next to the team emblem), scroll down, and there's an option to add a co-manager to a team.

If Josh creates a new Yahoo email account, then you go into his team settings, and add the new account as a team manager(?).

That way he can address the waiver wire also (he needs another RB).

I've never done it myself, so don't know if/how it works, or how much control the co-manager has, but I noticed it and thought it'd be worth a try.

Just a thought.

Hey, I just had an idea.

If you go to MY TEAM>SETTINGS (a cog next to the team emblem), scroll down, and there's an option to add a co-manager to a team.

If Josh creates a new Yahoo email account, then you go into his team settings, and add the new account as a team manager(?).

That way he can address the waiver wire also (he needs another RB).

I've never done it myself, so don't know if/how it works, or how much control the co-manager has, but I noticed it and thought it'd be worth a try.

Just a thought.

That is a really good idea!!

Josh create another yahoo account and i'll set it up for you to do. Hopefully this will go well.