Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Changes from Madden 13 to 25?

coltsfanej

I was wondering what changes they've made.

Is there fantasy draft back on Franchise mode?

Can you create a team again?

Those were two things that I didn't like being left off last years that I think of off hand. And any other things that have changed for the good or bad?

Sorry if this was already posted but I didn't see any.

Those were two things that I didn't like being left off last years that I think of off hand. And any other things that have changed for the good or bad?

Yes but its glitchy.

I don't think so.

In terms of layout i would say it is very similar to madden 13.

There is fantasy draft in franchise mode, you can be the owner and set prices on tickets ect, you can also move your team to another location, you can import your ncaa draft classes in to the game. You can also have multiple users in an offline franchise. You can also change players positions within a reasonable range of abilities in the offseason eg. HB to FB or TE to WR but not something too far fetched like CB to LT. This imo is a vast improvement on last year as you had to get rid of players if they didn't fit your scheme or play them out of position ie 4 3 DE in 3 4 DE. and couldn't change to LB.

Not so sure about creating a team though.

Ultimate team has had a massive renovation which has made it more like fifa ultimate team. ie ultimate team seasons

There is a new skills game mode, where you can train up your skills eg. read option, pass trajectories, pre play calls. And in the process if you get it to a high enough standard you can win ultimate team players.

Also on franchise i believe there is a new role for QB, mobile QB has been added in while i believe field general has been removed. 

Overall i would say it is a better game, as 13 started some new concepts but 25 really has polished them up to make it a much better game. I really enjoy the owner mode however i would say it is more for people who want complete control. It also has a better progression/regression system for career because i started one with the jags to then move them to london and build them up (my challange save if you will) and got FA players like Richard Seymour and Randy Moss who started high 80 ratings in my scheme and by the end they reduced to mid/low 80's because of not playing as much/age/injuries. Injuries has a effect on regression like MJD went from like a 90 rating to 85 because he was injured after 1st game and the trainer was terrible. Also with progression it is very easy for younger players, eg for me cyprien went from low 80's to a 91 rating after a pro bowl season.

Thats just my take anyway.