Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I had a dream last night of us in the SB XVLI

joo 2h

Let me tell you guys about a rather strange dream I had last night as I closed my eyes to go to bed.

As I enter the dream world land, I woke up at Lucas oil stadium to see my wonderful colts in the super bowl. Now still not knowing this was a dream, I didn’t understand how the season went and how we got here, aka what record we had, and what teams did we beat and etc. Some things that I did notices were the roster. Here are just a few of the players I’m talking about:

QB:

Curtis, Painter

Kerry Collins

Jim Sorgi------->was signed at the near end of the seasons and was the starter. (I’m not sure why?)

RB:

Joe Addai

Delone Carter

Chris Gronkowski

Darren Evans---------> was signed after Donald brown was cut.

CB

Kelvin Hayden was resigned from a trade

The Story

Here was the story I heard al Michaels talking about in the booth about the colts. He was saying something about our two DE Robert Mathis and Freeney putting up 16.5 sacks each and our d-line played so well that it created many picks for a secondary, where our defense was able to turn it around and barley get us into the players with a tiebreaker at the end of the season and us winning the division over Tennessee.

On offences we had a good 3 headed monster a RB. Addai Delone Carter and Darren Evans was a home run hitter who broke away the most 20+ yard runs with low amounts of carries. Delone Carter was 10 for 10 on 3 and 1 this season and addai was just two hard to tackle.

Ok now back to the Game. As I stand there on the steps of Lucas oil stadium, the fact that I never been there before because I’m a young man from PA and don’t have really the money to fly out there, I Stood there in amassment , still not knowing this was a dream, We was facing the Detour Lions who had the best record in the NFL this season, The Kick off was set and ready to go, the game was on the way!.

THE GAME

We gotten the ball first, and boy oh boy let me tell you Jim Sorgi looked Great as the first played they called was a PA-pass that went to Austin Collie for 16 yards(because the defense had 8 men in the box). The very next play the colts ran a quick TE screen pass to Dallas Clark who pick up 9 yards. The fan in the stand was going crazy. Also let me note that the Fans of the Indianapolis area had filled the stadium, there where colts jersey everywhere.

The Next play the ran a stretch play running away from Ndamukong Suh but we only picked up 1 yard.

As the lions were celebrating the stop the colts quickly ran the no huddle and threw a 59 yard touchdown strike to Pierre Garcon.

THE SAD ENDING

I guess this is the part where I started to wake up and come back to life, Jim sorgi looked really good on that first drive, but after that the lions defenses took over, I’m not too sure what happen between the game, as I guess I was starting to wake up. It’s like the game fast forward itself to the end where we lost horrible 35-10.

Even though I always said to myself that I rather not make the playoffs if that means I would have to feel the pain again from losing a super bowl,(And Once again Jim Caldwell Keeps his Job). At least we was able to get a spark on defense, and that what we been missing for years. And with number 18 playing we would have won every game that year even the super bowl.

Let me tell you guys about a rather strange dream I had last night as I closed my eyes to go to bed.

As I enter the dream world land, I woke up at Lucas oil stadium to see my wonderful colts in the super bowl. Now still not knowing this was a dream, I didn’t understand how the season went and how we got here, aka what record we had, and what teams did we beat and etc. Some things that I did notices were the roster. Here are just a few of the players I’m talking about:

QB:

Curtis, Painter

Kerry Collins

Jim Sorgi------->was signed at the near end of the seasons and was the starter. (I’m not sure why?)

RB:

Joe Addai

Delone Carter

Chris Gronkowski

Darren Evans---------> was signed after Donald brown was cut.

CB

Kelvin Hayden was resigned from a trade

The Story

Here was the story I heard al Michaels talking about in the booth about the colts. He was saying something about our two DE Robert Mathis and Freeney putting up 16.5 sacks each and our d-line played so well that it created many picks for a secondary, where our defense was able to turn it around and barley get us into the players with a tiebreaker at the end of the season and us winning the division over Tennessee.

On offences we had a good 3 headed monster a RB. Addai Delone Carter and Darren Evans was a home run hitter who broke away the most 20+ yard runs with low amounts of carries. Delone Carter was 10 for 10 on 3 and 1 this season and addai was just two hard to tackle.

Ok now back to the Game. As I stand there on the steps of Lucas oil stadium, the fact that I never been there before because I’m a young man from PA and don’t have really the money to fly out there, I Stood there in amassment , still not knowing this was a dream, We was facing the Detour Lions who had the best record in the NFL this season, The Kick off was set and ready to go, the game was on the way!.

THE GAME

We gotten the ball first, and boy oh boy let me tell you Jim Sorgi looked Great as the first played they called was a PA-pass that went to Austin Collie for 16 yards(because the defense had 8 men in the box). The very next play the colts ran a quick TE screen pass to Dallas Clark who pick up 9 yards. The fan in the stand was going crazy. Also let me note that the Fans of the Indianapolis area had filled the stadium, there where colts jersey everywhere.

The Next play the ran a stretch play running away from Ndamukong Suh but we only picked up 1 yard.

As the lions were celebrating the stop the colts quickly ran the no huddle and threw a 59 yard touchdown strike to Pierre Garcon.

THE SAD ENDING

I guess this is the part where I started to wake up and come back to life, Jim sorgi looked really good on that first drive, but after that the lions defenses took over, I’m not too sure what happen between the game, as I guess I was starting to wake up. It’s like the game fast forward itself to the end where we lost horrible 35-10.

Even though I always said to myself that I rather not make the playoffs if that means I would have to feel the pain again from losing a super bowl,(And Once again Jim Caldwell Keeps his Job). At least we was able to get a spark on defense, and that what we been missing for years. And with number 18 playing we would have won every game that year even the super bowl.

yea it must have been a dream, cause we darn sure dont throw the ball to dallas clark. our crack staff has coverted

him from all star pass catcher to a horrible tackle!

My poetic justice theory I hope for was Manning comes back next year and we win the SB on Saints territory in SB 47 :) at New Orleans.

Chad...my man..I didnt know that...

That's the most pleasnt news I've heard this week...

Imagine the Colts vs. the Giants in New Orleans.. ..the 'Manning Super Bowl' with Archie as special guest referee.

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Mentions illegal activity (smoking pot)...second time this user made a drug reference in this thread.
Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Mentions illegal activity (smoking pot)...second time this user made a drug reference in this thread.

Im not on any type of drugs mate, This was a simple dream

A "simple dream"?

Sounded pretty precise and complex.

Most my dreams I'm with a beautiful woman, then I'm treasure hunting with Gary Coleman, then I'm in the 11th grade but I'm 39 years old, then I'm walking down a dark street trying to figure out why my legs don't work, then I'm smoking pot with Peyton Manning and Burt Reynolds.

Chad...my man..I didnt know that...

That's the most pleasnt news I've heard this week...

Imagine the Colts vs. the Giants in New Orleans.. ..the 'Manning Super Bowl' with Archie as special guest referee.

Man, it'd be really awesome if we played the Saints at the Superdome in the Superbowl and got our payback on their home turf!!!