Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Bowen

Live Chat Today at 2:00 p.m. EST

For this week, the Colts are entering have wrapped up the preseason schedule.

What were your thoughts on this past week's game against the Browns and Bengals?

Do you have any questions with the team cutting down to 53 players by Saturday evening?

Feel free to join the chat via this link around 2:00 p.m. on Friday (scroll to the bottom of the page) and we will talk for an hour about whatever is on your mind.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To add to this he made 96.8% of his FG's and 100% of his extra points in 2014 with us. He is the GOAT and it isn't even close. Go by what he did in his prime not when he is farting dust  
    • Dude...   This was THE BEST post I have ever seen from you.  I wish there was a way to use multiple reactions, because I laughed, I cried, I liked, and I thank you for posting this.     Every single sentence was perfect.  ^This^ is the REAL @Jared Cisneros we all know and love!  
    • I don't see him coming back but then again I was sure he wouldn't retire before the 2019 season either. Luck is hard to figure out.
    • I appreciate it Lucky. Nothing wrong with being Dodds, he still has a lot of say and has his voice heard. Decisions can be tough sometimes and it takes someone willing to accept credit and blame for them, especially at an NFL level. Ballard has done that exceptionally, and most of the things he's done deserve a lot of credit, and I'm happy I get a little peek at what the guys do in scouting players every year.    I should give Reich a break though, he's trying to do what's best for the team. I just wish he was more of a risk-taker sometimes. However, I understand with Luck retiring it was tough on everybody. I think this year we can at least compete and with some luck (no pun intended), possibly make or win a SB. Our team has a lot of great talent (starting and depth), and that's something we haven't been able to say since the Polian days!
    • I guess that explains some things.  And I don't mean that as an insult, I just didn't know that about you.  I'm realizing I might have been looking at some of your previous posts over the years in the wrong light.  No judgement.  Sorry if I ever came across as harsh (or a straight-up donkey) in the past.  I just didn't know you as well as I thought I did.    I'll try to be more understanding going forward, even when we disagree about something.   (maybe @coltsfeva feels the same, I don't know.  If I'm not mistaken, there's been some back-and-forth between you two in the past...  I might be thinking of a different member, if so: apologies.  )   I was speaking kinda specifically about Ballard vs Dodds, ie: General Manager vs Assistant General Manager.  If I had a choice, I would choose Assistant General Manager (and not Assistant TO the General Manager for all you Office fans) ev-er-y time.  Being the General Manager is just not my gig.     And hopefully you'll be more understanding going forward of people in Ballards' position where dealing with people is basically the whole premise of their job.  If they didn't draft the guy you wanted or sign the FA you wanted, or even achieve the goals you wanted record-wise, please realize how much else they had to deal with on an inter-personal level that you don't have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.  Because I've been there, and it's beyond stressful trying to get 10-20 people to do their job, much less trying to get 50-100 people to their job better than the the other 50-100 on the other sideline...  
  • Members