Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

Interesting the Colts look to be taking a look at Angerer tonight.  Normally if you are a vet and you play a lot in the last pre-season game it means they are looking at you for your job.  With that said it could be he needs to rep after being out so long too. 

well he better hope they don't look to closely at the film on 51 cause he was terrible.

Asante is playing himself onto the 53 man squad

Howell is still playing well.

Asante is playing himself onto the 53 man squad

I think him and Howell are very safe options at the safety position. Despite all the worry that we had no depth there earlier in the offseason.

I think him and Howell are very safe options at the safety position. Despite all the worry that we had no depth there earlier in the offseason.

Asante is quite the hitter as well.

For what it's worth Brad Wells doesn't think Angerer should make the team. If what I'm reading about his play tonight is true, Wells may be on to something.

For what it's worth Brad Wells doesn't think Angerer should make the team. If what I'm reading about his play tonight is true, Wells may be on to something.

I don't think he should as well. I've broken the same foot 3 different times over 20 years of playing and it's a very slow injury to completely heal. If we didn't have ILB then...but we do.

He's played very well despite awful OL play

It is just the numbers game...

Bradshaw, Ballard and Brown are making the team and I cannot see us keeping 4 RBs along with a FB or 2.

It is just the numbers game...

Bradshaw, Ballard and Brown are making the team and I cannot see us keeping 4 RBs along with a FB or 2.

He's a k/p returner. Brown and Bradshaw in last year of deals. Not an illogical decision to keep him. I think he makes it, but just my opinion.

Geeeez, INT on Harnish...that was one of the sickest throws I have seen in a long time.

Harnish has regressed to pre-draft ability.

He wont be for long...hopefully we find a QB off the wire to add to our PS.

the ps qb should be an athletic qb that can run the read option so we can practice against it.

See how Williams does when he actually gets a hole?

He is now playing against 3rd and 4th stringers with 1 or 2 starters.

He's also running behind future former NFL players.

they should throw the ball to williams so we can see....wait harnish is...never mind

Your Harnish hate is cracking me up.

What's that have to do with what I said? 

When he gets a hole he hits it hard and doesn't shy away from contact like a lot of scat backs do.

I didn't say he should start. Just that he can show his ability when he gets an opening.

Ha, Ha, Ha...the announcers got confused "Adongo takes it in with very little resistance"...they can't even read the name "JONES" on the back of the jersey.

Ha, Ha, Ha...the announcers got confused "Adongo takes it in with very little resistance"...they can't even read the name "JONES" on the back of the jersey.

not the first time they've done that tonight...sometimes players on the same team have the same # in preseason