Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Serious question - honesty required

braveheartcolt

I'm in Houston on business this week and my new colleagues, who I have yet to meet are taking me to the Saints game today at no cost to me (how terrific is that!). The snag is that they are insisting I buy some type of Texans gear and wear it to the game. They know I'm a Colt.

The big question is, if I agree, and I buy a hat, will I have to change my user name to ColinKaepernick?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 teams you can't wear gear from:

. Texans

. Titans

. Jags

. Patriots

Would have to say no to it being acceptable. Although if you do have to wear it for your job then changing you Profile name to Colin Kaepernick for maybe 1/2 weeks is an acceptable penance.

New business colleagues; Texans,  They are just testing your resolve.

Or you could just be the "nice guy" and do what they ask wear the hat to the game, then afterwards give it to a youngster who would really appreciate having it.

Honestly I think they are just testing you, us Yanks do that kind of thing.

I'm in Houston on business this week and my new colleagues, who I have yet to meet are taking me to the Saints game today at no cost to me (how terrific is that!). The snag is that they are insisting I buy some type of Texans gear and wear it to the game. They know I'm a Colt.

The big question is, if I agree, and I buy a hat, will I have to change my user name to ColinKaepernick?

That is just sacrilegious. You should have your Colts fan card taken away just for thinking about it.

Man of principle or a gracious recipient of some very fine hospitality. Oh, the dilemma!

braveheartcolt I agree with the poster that said to just get a hat and then give it to a child after the game and you can kill two birds with one stone. :thmup:  Have a good time at the game. :)

Don't do it..... It starts with a hat, then next thing you know you have face paint on with a Watt jersey screaming at him to break Luck's leg..... My sugestion, quit your job!!!! I'm just kidding I wouldn't do it because I hate the Texans, Jaguars, Titans, Patriots and Jets but I wouldn't hold anything against you

They have Houston Texans dog bowls ..

braveheartcolt I agree with the poster that said to just get a hat and then give it to a child after the game and you can kill two birds with one stone. :thmup:  Have a good time at the game. :)

Only if he fills it with bees first. The kids has got to learn, never accept gifts from creepy Scots. 

I believe your contemporaries are requiring a punishment both unusual and cruel.......a traitorous act in exchange for goods and/or services rendered as it were.....I would tailgate in purity outside of the stadium before sitting in the lap of the enemy LOL

Buy a wristband.  Very unnoticeable!!

I wouldn't do it. But I also wouldn't take a fan of another team to a Colts game a ask them to wear Colts anything. I hate when non-fans wear Colts apparel.

And even if you got something that no one would see, you would still know. And that's enough for me to not do it. If they wont respect u sayin come on guys Im a Colts fan, then they would  respect u even less for putting on anything Texans.

That's just my view through the biased eyes of a die-hard Colts fan :blueshoe: