Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little concerned about the O line, especially with lack of depth.

You, me, Andrew Luck, the coaching staff, Ryan Grigson, pretty much anyone who cares about the Colts...  Well other than maybe Jim Irsay he only cares about his next tweet :).

Weeden gets too much time but the coverage is good. We're not getting any coverage sacks though.

He's dumping it before we can.  No question though pass rush is still an issue on defense.  Figures after years of Freeney and Mathis and nothing else on defense we have something else on defense and no pass rush...

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

Enh Offense has been a little out of whack since the INT on the goal-line. They are struggling to get their mo-jo back.

Defense has been great though.

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

yeah I would like to see the starters play one more series into the third if the o-line is healthy to see if the offense can get it turned around. 

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As far as I know there's exactly zero credible or substantiated rumors about those first 3 rings.  a few insane people refuse to let go of a long-since walked back rumor by bitter Rams players about some kind of locker room bugging incident, that's pretty much the extent of it.  As far as I know Marshall Faulk is literally the only man in the world that actually believes them.   The two big cheating scandals with any legs to them are the 2007 Spygate thing, which obviously has no net effect on Brady's legacy because it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Brady, Belichick got smacked down for a technical violation for exactly how he was taping a walkthrough that everyone else was taping too.  It was a front office gaffe almost exclusively.   And then there's Deflategate, which frankly in my experience turned into more and more and more of an absolute nothing the more I learned about it.    Best case scenario?  Footballs were deflated, a crime so egregious it happens or is accused of happening nearly every year (IIRC since Deflategate, all of the Steelers, Jets, Giants, Seahawks, Broncos and Bears have had either minor PSI irregularities in their footballs or been accused of having them)   Worst case scenario?  The PSI were actually irregular due to the unusually cold weather in the game, and the league bungled the measurements and then tried so hard to refuse to admit it that they dragged one of their stars through the mud for years over what's ultimately an extremely minor violation of the rules.   Not actually sure which I prefer, but neither looks particularly good, and starting the whole mess doesn't look good on the Colts either (if you can't win, whine?  That's how we want to be seen?)
    • It's like dating.  In college there was a girl in my group of friends I wouldn't (and didn't ever) touch in my drunkest state no matter how hard she tried.  Undesirable.  There were others where I thought, this might be a mistake, but the hell with it.  Desirable.  Just so I don't sound like too much of a *, it's worth noting that I ended up marrying one of them.  Wejust celebrated our 10 year anniversary this past October.
    • We felt that about Peyton too. He wouldn't take check downs for the longest time till 2006 to Addai and Rhodes when we won it all. He would go for the deeper completion more often and get the Colts in trouble.    Mahomes is the closest to Brady in terms of someone who GETS IT, to distribute the ball and take check downs if necessary. His ability to adapt and improvize while reading Ds has improved remarkably but the Chiefs' speed on offense that they have made a conscious effort to invest in with draft picks is what makes it tick for Andy Reid and Mahomes. Lots of folks need to be in unison to win at the highest level. The Chiefs have that right now. 
    • they can't afford both   Stafford will be around 20m Golladay will want 15 to 20m    
    • Rodgers just isn’t good in big playoff games. He chokes.
  • Members

• Indeee

Indeee 313

• chad72

chad72 6,584

• dew5150

dew5150 110

• coming on strong

coming on strong 981

• rockywoj

rockywoj 928

• danlhart87