Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

Welcome back again to Colts Gameday everybody! :) Our Colts will try to go over .500 in their 2013 preseason schedule, and are playing two games in the next six days starting tonight, as they host the visiting Cleveland Browns, featuring Brandon Weeden, and Trent Richardson at LOS.

Don Fischer and Barry Strauss are announcing tonight's game commentary televised live on HD in Indianapolis on WNDY Channel 23. The NFL Network will also replay tonight's Colts/Browns game in the coming week nationally later in the coming week on Monday afternoon at 4:00PM, and early Wednesday Morning at 3:00AM, both Eastern Standard Times.

Bob Lamey and former Colts QB Jim Sorgi are also announcing the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, along with sideline reporter Kevin Lee, simulcast on Colts flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM and WLHK 97.1FM, and the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

LOS's roof may be closed for tonight's 7:05PM kickoff, because Mostly Sunny and Clear skies is forecast outside at 84 degrees, feels like 83 degrees, 38% humidity, 10% precipitation, and very mild eastern winds at 5 miles per hour.

Colts are wearing the blue jerseys and white pants for tonight's game, while the Browns are wesring their matching white jerseys and pants.

Both the Colts and Browns are playing a 'mock' regular season game, as tonight will have an impact on who will make the upcoming 53-man regular season roster as all NFL teams must cut down to 75 players by Tuesday afternoon.

NO injuries to both teams, as both teams are playing in the first few series of the game, and GO COLTS!!!! :cheer::jump::excited::blueshoe::helmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts::1colts::coltslogo::cheer::D

Colts Vs. Browns NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013082402/2013/PRE3/browns@colts

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.