Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4. No soliciting, selling tickets, merch or anything else. No spamming or illegal activity.

Nadine

is there any way to get rid of the tapatalk for Android ad off the top of the screen?

Oh I see it's at the top of the mobile site

I clicked the X on the upper left and it went away

not sure why it's there

we did just update tapa talk

I'll see what I find out

Where can we buy tix from friendly season tix holder for cheap if they can't make it? This is Colts forum right?

there are other places to buy tickets. Official Colts place to buy tickets is:  http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts-tickets/?intcmp=tm107585&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_IND_TIX_OPT_198x118

Our mission here is discussion so, we don't allow any buying, selling, soliciting etc......

Wow I was reading this and the first thing that came to me was my Army days.As soon as Nadine says this is not a site for selling or buying tickets the very next post is where can I buy.Sorry I am in my later 40s guys why would you disrespect Admins rules so blatantly.I wanted to say alot more but I would get banned

• Like 2

Wow I was reading this and the first thing that came to me was my Army days.As soon as Nadine says this is not a site for selling or buying tickets the very next post is where can I buy.Sorry I am in my later 40s guys why would you disrespect Admins rules so blatantly.I wanted to say alot more but I would get banned

In all fairness that poster only asked for where the people that couldn't make the game would put their tickets up for sale. Just an information question as to where he could buy a ticket to see a Colt game. Nothing illegal , disrespectful or in anyway out of line in my opinion. You might want to note that it was answered by the board monitor that posted this in the first place. I think maybe you need to rethink what the guy asked for which was simply "where can I buy a Colt ticket ?" Not a lot different than where is a good hotel to stay at when I attend a Colt game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see a correlation between what's going on here and your "army" days .
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What about someone that is attending the game pick me up and mail me 4 to 6 souvenir cups... can I ask that... well I just did... but is it okay?

if so, anyone able to help me?

We ask that you not do this in the forums

We've had people do this in the past and sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't

When they don't..........there are issues that sometimes come back to moderators to try and help

So, we just ask that you not do this here.  We cannot and will not be responsible for what you guys decide to do between yourselves

but if you post publicly, we'll take it down and we may suspend posting privs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got booted off the forums for asking about where I can watch Colts games online because I'm out of market and get stuck wtih only western teams.

So I've learned my lesson if I wanna keep up with the Colts game while I listen to the games online and interact with other fans on this forum....I wonder if the DTV spies saw my post and didn't want me to be able to watch Colts games unless I get their Football programming for a "mere" cupla hunnert for the season?  ;)

I got booted off the forums for asking about where I can watch Colts games online because I'm out of market and get stuck wtih only western teams.

So I've learned my lesson if I wanna keep up with the Colts game while I listen to the games online and interact with other fans on this forum....I wonder if the DTV spies saw my post and didn't want me to be able to watch Colts games unless I get their Football programming for a "mere" cupla hunnert for the season?  ;)

no it was moderators

streaming NFL games is illegal unless it is the NFL doing it.'

This is an NFL team so, it should not be surprising that we honor this.

but more than that, we have spammers relentlessly posting illegal streaming links

We just do not allow it here same as we do not allow soliciting......even for charities, no matter how worthy the cause

even that would get abused and result in problems

we keep our mission simple....it is what most people are here for

As the Official Fan Forum for the Indianapolis Colts, our goal is to provide a well moderated community where NFL fans can enjoy a family-friendly welcoming environment for discussing Colts football, the NFL, and other topics of mutual interest. This is a place where Where 'football gurus' and casual fans can meet and enjoy each others company on a shared topic of interest.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hopefully am not breaking any rules, as I need a bit of direction. I won 2 tix for Sundays game @ Jax and want to take my 63 year old mother for obvious reasons.. ha ha She's always been a Colts Fanatic. I am trying to figure out logistics as neither of us drive. I first thought Greyhound to Indy ( We live in Terre Haute) then either walk or taxi to the stadium. She could probably walk a few blocks but it's hard to tell how far to "Capitol avenue side-Will Call window" (where we need to go). I then thought about either renting a car ( don't know how far we'll have to walk from parking or if they have Handicapped) or trying to find a place to post or seek others that are going to the game from our area.

Does anyone have any safe suggestions of websites to see about sharing transpo? I just won them today, but want to make sure that everything is all worked out before Sunday... ha ha. I personally saw a game at the RCA dome in 1996 (vs. Ravens) but we all were in our 20's and really didn't have to figure any transpo out back then. Any suggestions will be appreciated, and apologies for any breach of rules if I did.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Steveeoaktree43

I hopefully am not breaking any rules, as I need a bit of direction. I won 2 tix for Sundays game @ Jax and want to take my 63 year old mother for obvious reasons.. ha ha She's always been a Colts Fanatic. I am trying to figure out logistics as neither of us drive. I first thought Greyhound to Indy ( We live in Terre Haute) then either walk or taxi to the stadium. She could probably walk a few blocks but it's hard to tell how far to "Capitol avenue side-Will Call window" (where we need to go). I then thought about either renting a car ( don't know how far we'll have to walk from parking or if they have Handicapped) or trying to find a place to post or seek others that are going to the game from our area.

Does anyone have any safe suggestions of websites to see about sharing transpo? I just won them today, but want to make sure that everything is all worked out before Sunday... ha ha. I personally saw a game at the RCA dome in 1996 (vs. Ravens) but we all were in our 20's and really didn't have to figure any transpo out back then. Any suggestions will be appreciated, and apologies for any breach of rules if I did.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Steveeoaktree43

I'm not in Indy, but I always have to make allowances for my wife wherever we go, and option one always involves dropping her off in front and then going to park alone. Bus to Cab obviously offers the advantage of both of you getting dropped, but there is the small matter of finding one when you want it (and timing the buses).

If I was you I would all LOS and find out exactly what allowances they make for those with restrictions (All stadiums do) and work backwards from there. 

Other thoughts: Perhaps there is a park and ride to the stadium from somewhere in Indy. What about train? I know that Amtrack arrives within walking distance of the stadium but have no clue whether your state has commuter trains. I'd always prefer a train to a bus.  Perhaps a Terre Haute organization or sports bar is organizing a bus trip. You can also price a car service to take you all the way, and ask THEM if they have any info about finding someone to share the ride - for all you know that had someone else with the same question ten minutes earlier.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

I'm not in Indy, but I always have to make allowances for my wife wherever we go, and option one always involves dropping her off in front and then going to park alone. Bus to Cab obviously offers the advantage of both of you getting dropped, but there is the small matter of finding one when you want it (and timing the buses).

If I was you I would all LOS and find out exactly what allowances they make for those with restrictions (All stadiums do) and work backwards from there. 

Other thoughts: Perhaps there is a park and ride to the stadium from somewhere in Indy. What about train? I know that Amtrack arrives within walking distance of the stadium but have no clue whether your state has commuter trains. I'd always prefer a train to a bus.  Perhaps a Terre Haute organization or sports bar is organizing a bus trip. You can also price a car service to take you all the way, and ask THEM if they have any info about finding someone to share the ride - for all you know that had someone else with the same question ten minutes earlier.

Good Luck.

Thank you for the response and advice. I hopefully have it down, although am still browsing for a safe place to attempt to find someone from our area that is going to the game to share expenses with.. Greyhound is like $36 for both of us, and the Greyhound terminal is located just a block N.E. of the Stadium too! The concern is that on the Colts site, it states that South street is closed a few hours before game time to an hour after so I need to find out how that may affect where and how the Greyhound bus arrives... Am having a bit of trouble finding a map that shows where the V.I.P. will-call window is located, and without knowing where the seats sre located it's hard to get a feel for the shortest distances to them, etc... The Colts rep said that they're located in the End Zone but that was about it.  We'll get er figgered out and thanks again! It'll be a blast especially if I can talk her into painting the blue/white face paint ha ha.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...