Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atapcl

Officials Need Preseason Too

On Hilton's sideline catch looked to me he only got one foot in bounds. On the two long kickoffs the Bills had it appeared they could have been called for clipping. I am not trying to excuse the STs but seemed like the Bills had a little help.

There was also the play that Harnish rushed for a first down on the replay it was clear he was at least a full yard short.  Not to mention someone on the Colts false started on the Luck sack.  NFL Refs gonna NFL Ref.

There was also the play that Harnish rushed for a first down on the replay it was clear he was at least a full yard short.  Not to mention someone on the Colts false started on the Luck sack.  NFL Refs gonna NFL Ref.

Yeah..that was Luck. lol    Well, and Mike McGlynn...somehow.  either way, Luck shouldn't have gotten hit on that play because the refs should have blown it dead.  I also remember that harnish run and yeah they gave him a very generous spot.  

looked like Hilton was in... i thought the same thing then on replay looked like his left foot was turned, parallel to the sideline then dragged his right foot...love the awareness

The best comment on the officials was by McAfee. He tweeted a picture of when the official patted his bottom, saying "what's up with that?"