Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee

swflacoltsfans

My wife and I made the trip to the game yesterday from Chicago. Our first trip to Luke Oil Stadium.

Pat McAfee made it a point before the game to run down the line and personally pat each soldier holding the American flag on the back or shake their hand. Then during the presentation of the flag he helped hold it up.

What a great gesture on his part. Need more athletes with this kind of attitude.

Thanks Pat

its incredible the player pat has turned into especially after his incident in the beginning of this career. it didnt start out swimmingly :D

haha your right about that.

I love listening to Pat on Bob and Tom early in the morning. They all give me a nice boost before heading to work. He has a crazy arrogance to him to a certain extent but he seems like one enigmatic guy, and he's pretty darn funny.

Friday at training camp Pat embarrassed my son during practice over not giving him a high five on the sidelines. He made up for it by calling us over at the end of practice for several high fives and a autograph. He was very nice and it will be something my family will probably never forget