shakedownstreet

69 members have voted

1. 1. record with manning

• 4-0
    • 3-1
    • 2-2
    • 1-3
    • 0-4

I voted 4-0. I do not think they would have lost a game yet if #18 was playing. The only game that I went back and forth on was Houston, but I feel we could have won that game,

it's hard to say. avoid some early mistakes & we may have won. i voted 3-1. we easily could have won the last 3 games with decent qb play

it's hard to say. avoid some early mistakes & we may have won. i voted 3-1. we easily could have won the last 3 games with decent qb play

Yeah look at how they scored, off those 2 early and close fumbles. No way does Peyton lose those balls, he gets rid of the ball way to fast.

I voted for 4-0. If Manning plays, we absolutely murder the Steelers and Browns. We would have had a nailbiter against Houston, but we seem to have the advantage in Manning. We definitely would have smoked the Bucs last night. So there is out 4-0 record with a healthy Manning.

I said 4-0. Like most everyone else, the Houston game was the one that I thought would have been the hardest. But at the same time, like Gator said, take away the 2 fumbles, which wouldn't have happened, and its that much closer. Also, you have to add a LOT more offense because of Peyton. Finally, I was at the game, and there was a fan there who kept telling me up until about halfway through the 4th quarter not to worry, he was sure that Houston was going to blow it, they always do. If their own fans have that little faith in their team when we were playing like that, then I have no doubt that with Peyton we could have won that game too.

Sorry, at BEST, 3-1, probably 2-2 with Manning. At Houston, there is nothing to say he would have scored on those two drives, add in the fact Indy's D couldn't stop the Texans it is a loss. The Steeler game, IMO would have been close as well, very iffy. The problem is the Colts have way too many other problems that even Manning can't cover up.

Sorry, at BEST, 3-1, probably 2-2 with Manning. At Houston, there is nothing to say he would have scored on those two drives, add in the fact Indy's D couldn't stop the Texans it is a loss. The Steeler game, IMO would have been close as well, very iffy. The problem is the Colts have way too many other problems that even Manning can't cover up.

To be fair the D gets a lot of hate because the offense goes 3 and out so quickly every game especially in the Steelers game. The 2nd half of that Texans game the Colts D played really well forcing turnovers.

4-0, none of the teams we have played yet are considered great (Packers, Patriots, Saints etc.)

To be fair the D gets a lot of hate because the offense goes 3 and out so quickly every game especially in the Steelers game. The 2nd half of that Texans game the Colts D played really well forcing turnovers.

4-0, none of the teams we have played yet are considered great (Packers, Patriots, Saints etc.)

The ONLY reason the Colts played to well in the second half of the Texan game is because the Texans, not the Colts, let up. Unfortuantly the Colts are no longer a great team even with Manning.

All close games, but the first, so I say from Weeks 2 to 4... 3-0. Now about Week 1, they got 14 points off fumbles, and ended up starting drives inside our 20 yard line. Now take off 14 points and it's 20-7. You're telling me PM can't score 2 TDs. Our team is better than last year... so I say we're 4-0.

I voted 3-1. Even though 4-0 is certainly a possibility, I allowed for a dropped game vs historic Manning problems, Houston's 3-4 defense, and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Manning has a 5-1 record against the Steelers, you know that? Also, Houston's defense has hardly shown anything this year. Collins made them look good. A 3-4 isn't inherently problematic, unless it's REALLY good and it's opponent likes to hand the ball off a lot.