Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FAO: Coltstrong Yahoo Fantasy League Players

Which league are you in? The Joe's?

The problem is, there are several guys who are at work if we bring it up earlier. 

Isn't it 5 hours later than eastern time in the UK. If so, that means that the draft would be at 1:30. Perhaps not a major difference to you, but it's more reasonable. 

It's just called "Coltstrong Forum League 1".

Do a lot of people work on a Saturday? If so, could we maybe move it to the Sunday?

If I'm the only one that has a problem with the draft time/date then I'm more than happy to leave it be and I'll just suck it up and stay up late. 

I think there's a couple of other UK players though and I'm not sure we have the most convenient time slot to please all parties. Like i said, if I'm the only one inconvenienced then, by all means, leave it be.

You need to send a PM to Nic,  probably one here and also send one through the Yahoo league email.  Just send to whole league so everyone gets it and responds in case they don't see thread here.   I personally don't care if it gets moved to the weekend or stays where it is.  Very flexible.

You need to send a PM to Nic,  probably one here and also send one through the Yahoo league email.  Just send to whole league so everyone gets it and responds in case they don't see thread here.   I personally don't care if it gets moved to the weekend or stays where it is.  Very flexible.

I've posted a thread about it on the Yahoo league message boards. Thought i'd post here too.

I'll PM Nic about it though. What's his username?

Cheers.

I've posted a thread about it on the Yahoo league message boards. Thought i'd post here too.

I'll PM Nic about it though. What's his username?

Cheers.

I don't know Nic, but I'd thought Jamesiejr was managing the league.

'I thought' being the key phrase.

Beats me current 1-12-0 projection according to Yahoo :P

Oh wow, i'll have to check that out. Was looking through some peoples predicted records and there are a lot of people predicted really low. 

Apparently i have the worst WR group with Wayne, Steve Smith, Tavon Austin and Santonio Holmes.

Oh wow, i'll have to check that out. Was looking through some peoples predicted records and there are a lot of people predicted really low. 

Apparently i have the worst WR group with Wayne, Steve Smith, Tavon Austin and Santonio Holmes.

That's when I click it to "Current Projection" I was a bit better on draft day projection.

7-8 for me, both current, and draft time.

Projections, schmojections.

As the season goes on a lot of front line guys get hurt, and the back ups get more touches, which throws the whole 'projection' thing off.

I was in a league last year where in most all of my games I was projected to lose by about 10 points.

I took second.

Though I understand I've got a lot of work to do to do well in this league.

Need some good roster moves.

I'm thinking the guys with the best projected records play Scorpions twice.   :)

Unfortunately, my Yahoo account will no longer let me sign in. I have no idea why because my log in details have been the same for years.

This means i cannot access my fantasy account and set my line up, add/drop players etc. until I get it sorted. If i manage to sort it at all.

So i apologise if I'm not a very competitive player.