Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grantland topic on the Colts

Narcosys

There are certainly several very strong statistical trends the colts would have to break in order to maintain or even improve. This has been talked about since last season ended. Just like the medical profession though, statistics do not matter to the individual.

I don't think its out of line to predict a decline and while one can point to the statistics and trends all day long, the colts control their own record (to an extent).

My personal opinion is that I think Luck (and other areas of the team) will improve enough to offset any serious decline. I'm thinking 10-6 or 11-5 again....but we'll see how it looks when live bullets start flying.

Meh.  I see this team as better than last year.  Their schedule will no doubt be more difficult, but by and large we are no longer a team completely out of depth at every position due to the transition.  We now have multiple solid NTs, we have a plethora of OLBs, a much improved SS position, and many guys who now have a year of experience in the scheme.

Couple that with the additions of Bradshaw, DHB, Cherilus, and Thomas, and I'd like think we improved in every aspect.  I see no reason why we can't win at least 10 games.