Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lefeged over caldwell!!!

Barkman76

If Lefeged wouldve been in for Caldwell we would have had an INT 6!! Lefeged is a good athlete and he needs to play instead of the handless Caldwell.Lefeged actually has a better impact hit than Caldwell.

I have an even better idea: We should hire you to coach the team, then you can implement all these season-saving changes and we can win the Super Bowl!

I have an even better idea: We should hire you to coach the team, then you can implement all these season-saving changes and we can win the Super Bowl!

Whats wrong do you think you know more because you type 3 pages of slop at least I get right to the point. I know extra weight goes a long way for example Blount hurt us and Freeman hurt us!! we need simply a healthy O-line but the next patch up step is to put more blocking meat on the field just saying dude.

Whats wrong do you think you know more because you type 3 pages of slop at least I get right to the point. I know extra weight goes a long way for example Blount hurt us and Freeman hurt us!! we need simply a healthy O-line but the next patch up step is to put more blocking meat on the field just saying dude.

lmao!! Rofl.... wow i got my laugh for the day... But yea i agree if Lefeged was in there he had a much better chance of catching that ball... i personally dont know why they are starting caldwell and subbing joe in... its stupid, just start one person and let them progress

i agree