Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Preseason Game Day Thread

Is this game live on NFLN? It's pretty much just started (on NFLN) but LOS's opening post says it will be replayed later in the day??

Is this game live on NFLN? It's pretty much just started (on NFLN) but LOS's opening post says it will be replayed later in the day??

yes but NFL network is blacked out here in the pocket

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It was 4th down. If we are talking about the pass that was batted back to JB and then he tossed it to Doyle. 
    • Looking at Ballards term as GM it most certainly hasn’t been easy,   his first year coming in has to keep a HC he didn’t want and had to deal with Lucks injury.    then in The second year but his first full offseason. He loses his first selection for  head coach and has to find a new one late in the process.    Now in his third season he loses his franchise QB right before the season starts and has 4 WRs on IR (Funchess, Rogers, Campbell, Fountain)   Dude hasn’t caught a break lol
    • LOL.... You beat me to it!!
    • If we had a good QB, we are likely in the playoffs already. It is not the lnjuries that have derailed us. 
    • Never called him great... just saying he's played well enough for us to win just about every week.  While his time to throw is high, he's the 26th least sacked QB in the league.  I know he's missed a few reads throughout the season, but he's not turning the ball over or taking many sacks.  I think it's worth keeping in mind that after Campbell went to IR,  we currently have three TEs who were all undrafted free agents in the past, and one healthy WR who was drafted (in the 3rd round by AZ in 2017, Chad Williams), the rest are UDFAs until TY gets healthy.  He's not really surrounded with much talent to get the ball to when he's not handing it off.  
  • Members