Colts Vs. Bills Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice defensive play there. Outside of that though the backup units have really dissapointed me.  There looks to be a huge gap in talent once the starters come out.  The starting unit wasn't too bad i didn't think. Only 2 things i did not like was Fleener's missed opportunities and special teams. They turned the game.  No big deal now but can't have it come regular season.  Fleener needs to be stronger, i had the same criticism of him last year.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Highlights: Delano Howell was all over the field, Rayford made a great play on the sack strip, Kerwynn Williams looked solid.  

Lowlights: Harnish, Harnish, and Harnish

Highlights: Delano Howell was all over the field, Rayford made a great play on the sack strip, Kerwynn Williams looked solid.  

Lowlights: Harnish, Harnish, and Harnish

Yeah, if we are keeping 3 QBs we better be picking up some QB off the waiver wire.

In fact, we need a camp QB now to play in pre-season or we can't even tell which prospects to keep at WR...3 and out,3 and out, pick6, 1st down by penalty only, etc.

Harnish cannot be allowed to play half the game in pre-season...it is a waste of time for all the other prospects trying to make the team.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Then begs the question. Do u want to say draft a MJH at 4 and turn around in 4 years or would u say draft Turner and pay him 30mill in 4 years? All day every day for the franchise rush end. I am not a big believer in 30 mill for a wr. Reid is a fantastic coach and look what he did with Hill.
    • I literally just posted that clip, it's where the conversation about QBs started.
    • Funny you brought this up.  I just listened to an interview Ballard did today with Rich Eisen.  He asked him if he has given any thought on how many quarterbacks will be taken before our pick and how many does he think.  He said sure we go through those evaluations.  It helps us with for planning purposes.  He asked him how many.  4 or 5 or 6?   He laughed out loud at 6.  He said Rich if it’s 6 we will be so excited.  Let’s hope so.  He also said the draft board is not yet set.  Won’t be until the night before the draft.  He also said he has had multiple conversations with other GM’s concerning the draft.  Preparing themselves for opportunities that could take place.  And they will continue up until the draft starts.  He said trade conversations won’t really materialize until you are within three picks of any trade.  Giving you time to finalize it.  Interesting interview.  Oh he pretty much ruled out moving up for Harrison.   Going up into the top of the draft would be very costly for him he said.  Thinks he’s a great talent but he thinks he’s pretty much out of our reach.
    • I personally wouldn’t touch Williams with a 10 foot pole. He seems like a distraction and cancerous. He may be Uber talented but I don’t feel like he is a winner, and don’t feel like his heart is in it. I think he gets the bag and just sets it on cruise control. There is absolutely nothing to base this off of aside from my gut feeling.  Maye Daniels  Penix Nix McCarthy   Maye is your prototype passer and I think his deficiencies are easily fixed with good coaching.   Daniels seems the most limited to me, proficient and will be very dependent on where he goes.    Will always have a soft spot for Penix, he throws such a pretty deep ball. His 40 time should have opened some eyes.   Nix is probably the safest pick IMO. I think he’s got the tools to fit nearly any offense. Has the athleticism, arm talent and I think he’s got the between the ears to excel in most offenses.   I see the appeal with McCarthy, he was as unselfish as they come allowing the run game to shine instead of checking to pass plays. I think his ceiling is a solid game manager.  
    • I'd imagine he's going bald. Most men his age usually are when they start sporting the caps 24/7.
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 13,760

Moderators
    • IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,426

• krunk

krunk 8,284

• twfish

twfish 1,895

• Solid84

Solid84 6,542