Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Re Garcon say what u will about his catching but

bayone

I refuse to say anything about garcons catching for the simple fact that he has the colts 2td's.... that all what i care about... he did his part.

Hey I love the man , he comes to play and brings an attitude, and for all the drops he then makes a timely great catch when often needed, i have no problem with him, love that speed, as soon as he caught 1st TD I new he was gone as none would catch him

Hey I love the man , he comes to play and brings an attitude, and for all the drops he then makes a timely great catch when often needed, i have no problem with him, love that speed, as soon as he caught 1st TD I new he was gone as none would catch him

He is a pretty fast guy, i think he's just inconsistent sometimes he catches the ball with his hands and other times with his chest.

I was going to start a poll after his first two drops about his big play ability and his 2nd worst on target drop ratio in the league and

if he was worth keeping on the team, weeellllll......as the game progressed, that answered my question. His drops are drive

killers though, I wish he had better hands.

I truly do not understand all the get rid of Garcon posts. He's no different then any other average receiver in the NFL. People expect him to play like Fritz, Holmes, Ward, Johnson...etc He's not an elite receiver and never will be and we can't afford to replace him with one. Only those elites have sure hands. Garcon is a avarage receiver with big play capability. If you trade him you will get another average receiver possibly without big play capabilities. I wish people would quit dogging the guy. Other teams would love to have him.

He's a game changer, one way or the other. As frustrating as it is to watch a pass hit him in the hands, then hit the ground, it's equally exciting to see him make a nice (usually difficult) grab and make something happen. The first touchdown last night was just speed. The second one was a full team effort, nice downfield blocking by Dallas, Reggie and a superman block thrown by Austin.

He's got a long way to go in the consistency department, but he's a deep threat that, if used effectively, can really open things up for other players just in the respect teams will have to show him if he can make some more catches and take them for some serious YAC.