Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyler Brayton

1959Colts

So far this year, I had been disappointed with the play of Tyler Brayton.

But once Foster got hurt, and they moved Brayton inside to DT, I thought he played excellent.

Seems to be a much better fit at Tackle.

When the Colts signed Brayton it was know that he can play both positions.

However, here is just another case of mismanagement by the Colts braintrust, that since day one, they used Brayton exclusively at End.

Once again, failing to play the guy at his best position (DT).

It's very unfortunate what happened to Eric Foster, but at least I do expect Tyler Brayton to step up.

I didn't realize he played DT. I thought Jamaal Anderson was the hybrid. He must have played quite a bit cause Foster had the gruesome injury and Nevis left the game with back problems. Anyways, it's good to hear that he played well there and I've been happy with his play thus far

Tyler didnt play that well at DT imo, granted the defense was on the field way to long. I know he has experience playing both DE/DT but we need a true DT, not someone who we can use use in an emergency situation at DT like Brayton. I expect us to make so signings to bring in a DT or 2 becuase of all our D-Line injuries.

I rather have a TRUE DT playing that position... i know the colts are over the cap, but they might as well bring tommie harris back and if he gets injured just bring in someone from the practice squad... Hopefully Nevis isnt badly hurt.

Dont think Matthews is on it is he? I know Ogbu is though

He was at the start of the season. I don't see why anything would have changed. I couldn't find the active practice squad list, but this shows he was one of the initial 6 on the PS prior to the start of the season

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2011/9/5/2405698/colts-sign-six-players-to-their-2011-practice-squad-claim-chris

I rather have a TRUE DT playing that position... i know the colts are over the cap, but they might as well bring tommie harris back and if he gets injured just bring in someone from the practice squad... Hopefully Nevis isnt badly hurt.

Harris is a Charger now. Won't happen.