Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Survival League

I renewed it from last year.

For those who don't know how to play:

Starting week 1 each week you pick one team you're confident that they'll win. However, once you pick that team you'll never be allowed to pick the same team again. If you lose you get 1 strike. 2 strikes & you're out.

Last year we did 1 strike & your out, this year I've moved it to 2 strikes to hopefully prolong the game.

Group ID#: 3599

Password: colts

Link: http://football.fant...ister/joingroup

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

haha  I just went to sign up   got a message in red

you are already a member of this group      :lol:

wonder if I'll be able to keep up with all I've joined so far this year   :scratch:

I feel your pain lovely lady.   Have 4 fantasy football teams through 3 sites.  Am in a Pick 'em contest on three sites,   and elimination contest on two.   taking bets on how many weeks till I miss one or two of them on deadline

It will only show your pick until the game starts..so no one else can copy your pick...My pick's been in for over a week now.

Ok,  didn't know that my friend.   I was afraid that you for sure would be looking over my shoulder. :lol:

That probably holds true for our Pick em league as well then.   Did sent out invite on your thread for that one.  changed the start date back a week to give all a chance to get in

Ok,  didn't know that my friend.   I was afraid that you for sure would be looking over my shoulder. :lol:

That probably holds true for our Pick em league as well then.   Did sent out invite on your thread for that one.  changed the start date back a week to give all a chance to get in

But I already made my picks for this week,  probably the only week I'll get them ALL correct    haha

But I already made my picks for this week,  probably the only week I'll get them ALL correct     haha

Yeah,  I was thinking the same thing but didn't post it.  Wouldn't normally do it,  but figured I needed to since the time frame doesn't allow much access to those interested.;  Hopefully a number of people respond and join us.

I thought I was so clever picking the Bucs over the Jets. "The Jets couldn't beat ANYONE with that mess at QB, so why waste one of the top teams."

Any more cleverness like that and I'll never get the chance to select one of the top teams.

I thought I was so clever picking the Bucs over the Jets. "The Jets couldn't beat ANYONE with that mess at QB, so why waste one of the top teams."

Any more cleverness like that and I'll never get the chance to select one of the top teams.

haha oddly enough,  I picked the Jets  in the PIckem league   one of the few I got correct   

So week one and already have my first strike.  :woah:  :scratch:  :facepalm: .

Picking Pittsburgh over the hapless Titans a sure thing right???????  

Gotta put on my thinking cap for next pic,  and voodoo dolls out to jinx everyone this coming week.

I never pictured you having both the Goth and Voodoo Barbies in your collection...That's scary enough in as of itself..*shudder*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...