Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collie in San Fran

Nesjan3

Looks like we will be playing Collie as a 49er early in the season in San Fran, for me its one of those situations where I love you man but your on the other side now so....., I just hope landry doesn't level him into another concussion that would suck

Sure do hope Collie does NOT run into L Landry.....  

In all seriousness...    I cannot believe this guy is still trying to play.     All the info out on the end result of too many concussions and he still wants it? 

He is a big boy.       Good luck AC.

I don't have a crystal ball but I foresee another half season for Collie, the poor guy has brain of jello.

Austin Collie is so dumb, someone told him he's losing his mind and he started looking for it. 

Austin Collie is so dumb, he thinks the quarterback is a refund.

Seriously though, so sad what happened to this very talented, hard working and all around great guy. I hope he just stays healthy. 

He didn't make it out of pre-season last year without a concussion. They better shelve him for the next month if they want him to try to contribute during the regular season.  Wish him the best, I truly do.  It's a sad sad sight watching somebody eat their dinner through a straw.

He didn't make it out of pre-season last year without a concussion. They better shelve him for the next month if they want him to try to contribute during the regular season.  Wish him the best, I truly do.  It's a sad sad sight watching somebody eat their dinner through a straw.

You might want to check your facts because his injury last year was a leg injury.  He didn't have any concussions last year from everything I have read.  If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will have a link to an article correcting me which I have no problem with :)

He didn't make it out of pre-season last year without a concussion. They better shelve him for the next month if they want him to try to contribute during the regular season. Wish him the best, I truly do. It's a sad sad sight watching somebody eat their dinner through a straw.

he didn't have any concussions last year. Many players have had more concussions than Austin. I don't know why so many people think this is rare

Is this the NFL General Forum ... Collie's not a Colt ... Wrong Forum ... Everybody's a former member of some team.

Where were the Jacob Tamme threads

Where are the Piere Garçon threads

This doesn't involve the COLTS

Apart for his stubbornness I really like Collie. He was one of my favorite Colts players, nice family man. I can't forget his play, especially during the 2009 road to the Super Bowl, nice memories. I am also really glad that Whalen is wearing his number, 17. They couldn't find a better suited guy, you'll see.

Is this the NFL General Forum ... Collie's not a Colt ... Wrong Forum ... Everybody's a former member of some team.

Where were the Jacob Tamme threads

Where are the Piere Garçon threads

This doesn't involve the COLTS

get lost Hater, a lot of colts fans love collie so how bout you take your hate to another forum

You might want to check your facts because his injury last year was a leg injury.  He didn't have any concussions last year from everything I have read.  If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will have a link to an article correcting me which I have no problem with :)

It was a knee injury that put him out for the season, but the FACT remains that Collie did suffer a concussion against the Steelers in the pre-season last year.  

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8286805/austin-collie-indianapolis-colts-suffered-concussion-preseason-game

get lost Hater, a lot of colts fans love collie so how bout you take your hate to another forum

This is the Internet calm down and stop thinking difference in opinion is hate ... That's stupidity

Who cares if alot of people loved Collie he's not on this team ... Don't Care it's a place for non Colts

Do you want Joseph Addai threads everywhere because he can't find a job

Do you want Mike Hart threads about his heart being bigger than his talent pinned at the top of the page

Do you want a game log of every Peyton Manning stat line since he left the Colts in the Colts section

... and I for one am a big Peyton, Collie and Joe Addai fan but they don't play for my team it sucks but on to the next

This is the Internet calm down and stop thinking difference in opinion is hate ... That's stupidity

Who cares if alot of people loved Collie he's not on this team ... Don't Care it's a place for non Colts

Do you want Joseph Addai threads everywhere because he can't find a job

Do you want Mike Hart threads about his heart being bigger than his talent pinned at the top of the page

Do you want a game log of every Peyton Manning stat line since he left the Colts in the Colts section

... and I for one am a big Peyton, Collie and Joe Addai fan but they don't play for my team it sucks but on to the next

None of those threads exist, though? It's an interesting topic, and he was a fan favorite with a lot of people. I don't see what the big deal is? lol

None of those threads exist, though? It's an interesting topic, and he was a fan favorite with a lot of people. I don't see what the big deal is? lol

I agree I have no prob with the collie thread those that do could just not click on it

TBH it's not a big deal to me I was just making a point

Collie was a Colt now he's not where's the interest ??? I'm not trying to come off as anal but I'm pretty sure Peyton for the most part is held higher in everyone else's eyes than Collie but what team does he play for oh ... Not the Colts

We play Dwight this year to should I start making threads about every former Colt we play ? No why bc that's stupid plain and simple

TBH it's not a big deal to me I was just making a point

Collie was a Colt now he's not where's the interest ??? I'm not trying to come off as anal but I'm pretty sure Peyton for the most part is held higher in everyone else's eyes than Collie but what team does he play for oh ... Not the Colts

We play Dwight this year to should I start making threads about every former Colt we play ? No why bc that's stupid plain and simple

Actually I think there was a thread about Freeney signing to the chargers, and I wasn't around when Peyton left, but I'm sure there were plenty of threads about him. No one is comparing Collie to Peyton or Freeney, but that doesn't mean he didn't have fans? Just ignore the thread then lol

Actually I think there was a thread about Freeney signing to the chargers, and I wasn't around when Peyton left, but I'm sure there were plenty of threads about him. No one is comparing Collie to Peyton or Freeney, but that doesn't mean he didn't have fans? Just ignore the thread then lol

I'm just having fun with it now lol

I wish people would stop acting like Collie will be brain dead if he suffers another concussion. Obviously another concussion isn't a good thing, but players of the past suffered many more concussions than Collie and lived to tell about it.