Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the team looks good.

John Dee

Anyone heard how Griff Whalen is fitting into the mix at wide recievers? He to me along with Chapman are the silent diamonds we picked up last year that I would like to see blossom this year. I thing Chapman has already shown a few things, just have not heard about Whalen.

Anyone heard how Griff Whalen is fitting into the mix at wide recievers? He to me along with Chapman are the silent diamonds we picked up last year that I would like to see blossom this year. I thing Chapman has already shown a few things, just have not heard about Whalen.

must not been reading the articles whalen has dropped only one pass all of training camp. He's a lock for the team barring injury.

Griff Whalen has probably gotten more positive praise than anyone else so far during camp. He's evidently doing really well, and seems to be securing a spot on the team.