Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I wonder what the set limit is for push ups when dropping an interception?

5-10? I imagine it's somewhere between those 2 because doing 20 push-ups before the next play in a real game will definitely have the person doing them late to getting into the huddle & in position for the next play lol         

Guest TeamLoloJones

@mchappell51: #colts S Joe Lefeged unable to finish with a strained right calf. S LaRon Landry didn't participate. Little chance Landry plays vs. NYG

Looks like Howell will get his chance to shine again.

Hopefully these injuries mean Delano Howell can play the majority of the game and show us more of his flashing potential!

<--- Didn't anyone ever tell you that holding a fish next to your face is bad luck? It'll turn you into a fish. Just ask forum member "The Fish". Name use to read "The Human" until a fish was held by the face. I'm telling you, put the fish down & back away. It's not worth it man.

:funny::lol:

I joke, I joke haha

<--- Didn't anyone ever tell you that holding a fish next to your face is bad luck? It'll turn you into a fish. Just ask forum member "The Fish". Name use to read "The Human" until a fish was held by the face. I'm telling you, put the fish down & back away. It's not worth it man.

:funny::lol:

I joke, I joke haha

Never heard that one TK85. Must be an old wise tail. It's not like Gabriel's avatar trying to pull in a huge swordfish pal. It's all good TK85. You did make SW1  haha so thank you for that brief moment of euphoria.  :thmup:

Craig Kelley @CraigKColts 7m

@Hasselbeck deep to L. Brazill in stride for six.

Craig Kelley @CraigKColts 3h

#Colts Chuck Pagano likes structure of line and says goal is to shave 41 sacks from last year by at least half.

Good info there coltsfanatic24! I am relieved to know that Hasselbeck can carry the torch if, god forbid, Luck goes down. No more Painter cold sweats this season. Exactly, keep Luck upright & he will take us to the Promiseland. Not this year, but definitely the following season I think. 

When Landry does pushups, he stays still and the earth moves down.

haha Landry does have some serious biceps & triceps. He looks like he could even be Superman's personal trainer from the film "Man Of Steel." Yes, I realize that Superman was born with his powers, but even Superman has to stay physically fit right? Just Kidding! But, if SW1 is walking down a dark alley, I want Landry backing me up man.  :D 

Guest TeamLoloJones

haha Landry does have some serious biceps & triceps. He looks like he could even be Superman's personal trainer from the film "Man Of Steel." Yes, I realize that Superman was born with his powers, but even Superman has to stay physically fit right? Just Kidding! But, if SW1 is walking down a dark alley, I want Landry backing me up man.  :D

Landry IS the dark alley...

name="southwest1" post="535736" timestamp="1376603995"]

haha Landry does have some serious biceps & triceps. He looks like he could even be Superman's personal trainer from the film "Man Of Steel." Yes, I realize that Superman was born with his powers, but even Superman has to stay physically fit right? Just Kidding! But, if SW1 is walking down a dark alley, I want Landry backing me up man. :D

SW1 wants Landry in a dark alley

ironically, i want 1 S&W when I'm in a dark alley. lol

Guest TeamLoloJones

No matter how I re-hash that one, it just doesn't seem like a compliment. Good effort though :cheer:

Are you a Breaking Bad fan?  If so then that should explain it...

Guest TeamLoloJones
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2013 - masked profanity
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2013 - masked profanity

Don't f*** with Walter White

Say my name...