Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ell_chrisso

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

I'm buying one of these if they go on sale for Fans this season!!!

@mchappell51: New motivational T-shirts for #colts. Hand holding Lombardi Trophy. 'Hoist it'

I'm buying one of these if they go on sale for Fans this season!!!

@mchappell51: New motivational T-shirts for #colts. Hand holding Lombardi Trophy. 'Hoist it'

I'm with you on this

For those of you who have iphone or android. On the #Colts app, there's 4 training camp interviews of

Chuck Pagano

Andrew Luck

Laron Landry

And DHB

For those who wanna get more colts related info as training camp begins to blossom

@gmbremer: Outstanding catch for Dwayne Allen against Erik Walden in 1-on-1 drills. #ColtsCamp

@gmbremer: Outstanding catch for Dwayne Allen against Erik Walden in 1-on-1 drills. #ColtsCamp

You shouldn't have posted that. You know some forum members are still upset about Walden being here :lol:

You shouldn't have posted that. You know some forum members are still upset about Walden being here :lol:

I wouldn't expect a LB to be able to cover Dwayne Allen in the first place let alone a 3-4 OLB, just Walden being in position to force Allen to make a outstanding catch is ok with me

why won't nfl network show any other team than the saints??

Since Peyton left, there not real sure there's a team in Indy anymore. Besides we need more Hernandez and Tebow coverage. You can't see Hernandez being led out of his house in handcuffs enough times!

@ryandaryk: Montori Hughes lining up opposite of Redding on the line.

@ryandaryk: Montori is looking impressive. He's sticking next to Redding at all times off the field. #colts #coltscamp

@gmbremer: Cassius Vaughn intercepted Hasselbeck and returned it for 6. #ColtsCamp

@gmbremer: Luck threads the needle to Hilton in the end zone. #ColtsCamp

That solidifies it. Vaughn will be in the pro bowl this year.

@andrewmishler: Werner is playing some first-team. Left side with his hands in the dirt with Mathis on the right standing up. Redding, RJF in the middle.

@andrewmishler: Red zone drills. Perfect back shoulder pass by Luck, and an even better catch by Coby Fleeener for a TD.

@andrewmishler: Vontae Davis had some great pass breakups earlier covering Wayne 1-on-1.

@gmbremer: Darius Butler intercepts Luck for the first time. #ColtsCamp

@andrewmishler: These are all passing drills right now, but Havili is still mixing in with the 1s. Sheppard and Conner are rotating as starters.

Vontae has his hands full covering one of the best to ever do it. But sounds like he's responding well

I wonder how well Griff Whalen is doing.

@andrewmishler: LaVon Brazill and Griff Whalen running as the second-team receivers. .

@andrewmishler: Noteworthy catch by Griff Whalen. One-handed 40-yarder in the end zone. Crowd loved it.

All I can find for Whalen

Lotta quick routes, interested in hearing about deep balls.

@andrewmishler: There's the first deep pass from Luck to DHB over the middle, but Toler breaks it up. Looked like he held him from my angle.

@andrewmishler: There's the first deep pass from Luck to DHB over the middle, but Toler breaks it up. Looked like he held him from my angle.

I'll give Toler a pass on that. DHB runs a 4.3 that's dangerous

@TribStarTJames: Plays of the practice so far: CB Cassius Vaughn interception return for a TD off Matt Hasselbeck pass; great diving sideline catch by Wayne.

@TribStarTJames: Other plays of the afternoon, TD catch by Hilton on great throw by Luck; Fleener back shoulder TD catch from Luck; Allen back shoulder catch

@TribStarTJames: RB Ahmad Bradshaw made an appearance at the afternoon practice. Watching from the sidelines. No boot on his surgically-repaired foot.

Also

@TribStarTJames: On DAllen's back shoulder catch during 7-on-7 drill, came against OLB Erik Walden, who had great coverage on him. Super effort from Allen.

I see you Bradshaw! That foot can't hold you back!!! *In Rick Ross voice* :funny:

^^^^

Before somebody like Brad Wells blows this up, it is thought to be just a blister.

@TribStarTJames: Allen, by the way, left practice and had some treatment in the trainers tent. The injury didnt look to be serious. Thought to be a blister.

sounds like tings are going well

These updates have me feeling like I'm actually watching a game. Can't wait for our 1st pre-season game

@gmbremer: Cassius Vaughn intercepted Hasselbeck and returned it for 6. #ColtsCamp

@gmbremer: Darius Butler intercepts Luck for the first time. #ColtsCamp

@ryandaryk: Butler pick six in front of Donald Drown

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

@andrewmishler: Werner has exclusively played on the left side so far. Mathis moves to the right when he does. Mathis plays on left, Walden right otherwise.

The left side is the rush LB side right? If so, I was right about my prediction/what Id do for Werner

It's good they're letting him put his hand in the dirt. Give him what he's use to.

@andrewmishler: And just as I hit send, Luck drops his best pass of the day into Wayne's hands. Deep fade route between two defenders.

@andrewmishler: And just as I hit send, Luck drops his best pass of the day into Wayne's hands. Deep fade route between two defenders.

thanks for the updates HTown

Another nice grab for Whalen:

@andrewmishler: Offense really slowed down over the last 20 minutes until Whalen made a tough catch over the middle for about 30 yards. He's looked great.