Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't have posted that. You know some forum members are still upset about Walden being here :lol:

I wouldn't expect a LB to be able to cover Dwayne Allen in the first place let alone a 3-4 OLB, just Walden being in position to force Allen to make a outstanding catch is ok with me

why won't nfl network show any other team than the saints??

Since Peyton left, there not real sure there's a team in Indy anymore. Besides we need more Hernandez and Tebow coverage. You can't see Hernandez being led out of his house in handcuffs enough times!

@andrewmishler: Werner is playing some first-team. Left side with his hands in the dirt with Mathis on the right standing up. Redding, RJF in the middle.

@andrewmishler: Red zone drills. Perfect back shoulder pass by Luck, and an even better catch by Coby Fleeener for a TD.

@andrewmishler: Vontae Davis had some great pass breakups earlier covering Wayne 1-on-1.

I wonder how well Griff Whalen is doing.

@andrewmishler: LaVon Brazill and Griff Whalen running as the second-team receivers. .

@andrewmishler: Noteworthy catch by Griff Whalen. One-handed 40-yarder in the end zone. Crowd loved it.

All I can find for Whalen

@TribStarTJames: Plays of the practice so far: CB Cassius Vaughn interception return for a TD off Matt Hasselbeck pass; great diving sideline catch by Wayne.

@TribStarTJames: Other plays of the afternoon, TD catch by Hilton on great throw by Luck; Fleener back shoulder TD catch from Luck; Allen back shoulder catch

@TribStarTJames: RB Ahmad Bradshaw made an appearance at the afternoon practice. Watching from the sidelines. No boot on his surgically-repaired foot.

You shouldn't have posted that. You know some forum members are still upset about Walden being here :lol:

Also

@TribStarTJames: On DAllen's back shoulder catch during 7-on-7 drill, came against OLB Erik Walden, who had great coverage on him. Super effort from Allen.

Before somebody like Brad Wells blows this up, it is thought to be just a blister.

@TribStarTJames: Allen, by the way, left practice and had some treatment in the trainers tent. The injury didnt look to be serious. Thought to be a blister.