Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3 Allegedly sent nude picture to VCU student.

Pombi9

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, there's bad in everybody, but this is contrived. Griffin wasn't raised this way and is a classy guy. I liken it to PM being accused of the same. Just highly unlikely to the point of *.

I just don't know what peoples obsession is with trying to make RG3 look so much "less" than Luck? Why does it pain people so badly that RG3 on some levels may be better than Luck in some peoples eyes? They need to stop hating on the dude, let's face it he's got just as much talent as Luck. Yes I'm a Colt fan, I love Luck but I'm not arrogant enough to not give a man credit where it is due. The bottom line is the kid can play some football. I just have better things to do than to find a million ways to discredit and shame RG3. I wonder are they looking just as hard for Luck texts and privates pics? I highly doubt it!

As I've always said, I love Luck and RG3. I could spend all day watching both of them ball.

I just don't know what peoples obsession is with trying to make RG3 look so much "less" than Luck? Why does it pain people so badly that RG3 on some levels may be better than Luck in some peoples eyes? They need to stop hating on the dude, let's face it he's got just as much talent as Luck. Yes I'm a Colt fan, I love Luck but I'm not arrogant enough to not give a man credit where it is due. The bottom line is the kid can play some football. I just have better things to do than to find a million ways to discredit and shame RG3. I wonder are they looking just as hard for Luck texts and privates pics? I highly doubt it!

As I've always said, I love Luck and RG3. I could spend all day watching both of them ball.

Yep, as do I. Why can't everyone just get along and have respect for rival QBs like the Brady/Manning thing? I mean of course the razzing will go on forever but I don't ever hear any Colts fans taking credit away from Tom or Patriot fans doing the same to Manning. And I know those guys are proven and it's a different situation but still, we could see great things out of these two guys too, and respect is deserved for both of them. There is no doubt that they are neck in neck and could be facing each other in a SB or two when it's all said and done.

I just don't know what peoples obsession is with trying to make RG3 look so much "less" than Luck? Why does it pain people so badly that RG3 on some levels may be better than Luck in some peoples eyes? They need to stop hating on the dude, let's face it he's got just as much talent as Luck. Yes I'm a Colt fan, I love Luck but I'm not arrogant enough to not give a man credit where it is due. The bottom line is the kid can play some football. I just have better things to do than to find a million ways to discredit and shame RG3. I wonder are they looking just as hard for Luck texts and privates pics? I highly doubt it!As I've always said, I love Luck and RG3. I could spend all day watching both of them ball.

So the people at Deadspin are Luck fans attempting to make Griffin bad? Or is the crazy blonde a closet Colts fan?

I have serious doubts the person organizing this information and supplying this information, are doing so because Luck>RG3.

Naturally people are going to have an opinion about this story. It's topical true or otherwise.

Not to mention no one in this entire thread has said, "This is why Andrew is better than Robert!"

I'm not buying it. If the guy's a cheater that's one thing, but the idea that he would send these pics on his wedding day just sounds ludicrous. Nobody would do that. Plus the woman is not to be believed if she said he sent her tickets to a Skins game and then later denied it.

What upsets me most actually is the article's last line: "Luck's cell phone doesn't have a camera feature." 

Don't tarnish my franchise with a crass & vulgar comment like that. The author is trying to establish or comedically correlate a false level of equivalency. Just because Luck is a superstar NFL QB in the making that doesn't mean that Andrew Luck would choose to take a snapshot of his body or private parts either. RG3 & Luck are not the same person, QB, or community leader okay. Thank you.

Oh, the author of this article is Brad Wells that explains a lot...

Ahhh....  ummmm....   ehhhhh....

I'm certainly no defender of Brad Wells,  but he wasn't trying to insult Andrew Luck....

He was only having fun with the idea that Luck couldn't do this even if he wanted to since his phone doesn't have a camera function...

There was no knock on anyone....   

Really....

Since he does play football for the Washington Redskins located near D.C. the heart of American Democracy, I suppose the phone camera picture was labeled this: "The Washington Monument.lmao

It is a phallic symbol after all...

Its the Washington Monument?..I always thought it was built as a tribute to Bill Clinton...wow..you learn something new every day...

A couple of thoughts from reading this and the posts:

Even if this is a complete fabrication it's still going to be damaging to him in terms of public perception. We live in a world where unsubstantiated will be taken as fact just because it's been published on the internet by pseudo journalists. When you add in the comments on the Baylor board you've basically reached mob mentality and we all know the collective IQ of a mob is the inverse square of the number of people in it :P.

IF, and it's a big IF, he has done what he's been accused of than he's been stupid, but it's not on the level of some off seasons antics of players. Morals aside, it's a distraction that he doesn't need as the microscope will already be focused on him this season with his recovery from the knee injury.  

I like your post overall but I fail to see how this article is anyone trying to disparage RG and build up Luck. We have yet to find out if it is even true.

I think sometimes we have a shot gun reaction and automatically link RG and Luck together no matter what is going on because we do expect that both will be great for a long time. I think we need to just step back and take a breath. This has nothing to do with Luck at all. And may not have anything to do with RG either.

Two separate guys though. Anybody can pull an image of a guy's abs from the internet and claim it is someone famous. And of course it conveniently popped up on the day of his wedding? I don't think so.

Plus this wouldn't jive with your perceived image of RGIII ;)

I like your post overall but I fail to see how this article is anyone trying to disparage RG and build up Luck. We have yet to find out if it is even true.

I think sometimes we have a shot gun reaction and automatically link RG and Luck together no matter what is going on because we do expect that both will be great for a long time. I think we need to just step back and take a breath. This has nothing to do with Luck at all. And may not have anything to do with RG either.

I think Krunk's comment has less to do with the article and more about how it is, for the second time, posted on this forum, despite the fact that the girl recanted and admitted she was lying, as another poster mentioned. I see what Krunk is saying, unless I took his message wrong and if so he can correct me. But whenever something is posted about Robert Griffin it is always something trying to paint him in a negative light. You know what I'm talking about. At the same time we get 10,000 AL articles breeming with positive things to say. Of course it is a Colts site and the AL thing is expected but it seems everyone tries to go out of their way to make a point of picking at everything Griffin does. Like I said earlier, I hope that goes away and we see the same respect given to Brady around here. Griffin and 12 definitely respect each other a great deal. I don't think Griff's done anything bad to not be given the benefit of the doubt on this, especially considering how ridiculous this situation sounds, just as other posters have mentioned.

Plus this wouldn't jive with your perceived image of RGIII ;)

It wouldn't jive with my perceived image of a lot of people, and I would be arguing the same even if it was Tom Brady or Drew Brees in this situation.

Since he does play football for the Washington Redskins located near D.C. the heart of American Democracy, I suppose the phone camera picture was labeled this: "The Washington Monument.lmao

It is a phallic symbol after all...

Washington_Monument_Panorama.jpg

HMMMMM....what NYJ/NYG player is on the list to show the package?  :)

empire-state-building-night-new-york_267

I think Krunk's comment has less to do with the article and more about how it is, for the second time, posted on this forum, despite the fact that the girl recanted and admitted she was lying, as another poster mentioned. I see what Krunk is saying, unless I took his message wrong and if so he can correct me. But whenever something is posted about Robert Griffin it is always something trying to paint him in a negative light. You know what I'm talking about. At the same time we get 10,000 AL articles breeming with positive things to say. Of course it is a Colts site and the AL thing is expected but it seems everyone tries to go out of their way to make a point of picking at everything Griffin does. Like I said earlier, I hope that goes away and we see the same respect given to Brady around here. Griffin and 12 definitely respect each other a great deal. I don't think Griff's done anything bad to not be given the benefit of the doubt on this, especially considering how ridiculous this situation sounds, just as other posters have mentioned.

Breaking Quizboy news; Colts fans like Colts players lol.

I'm fine with leaving the Griffin buttkissing to Skins fans. We will keep kissing Lucks haha.

I think Krunk's comment has less to do with the article and more about how it is, for the second time, posted on this forum, despite the fact that the girl recanted and admitted she was lying, as another poster mentioned. I see what Krunk is saying, unless I took his message wrong and if so he can correct me. But whenever something is posted about Robert Griffin it is always something trying to paint him in a negative light. You know what I'm talking about. At the same time we get 10,000 AL articles breeming with positive things to say. Of course it is a Colts site and the AL thing is expected but it seems everyone tries to go out of their way to make a point of picking at everything Griffin does. Like I said earlier, I hope that goes away and we see the same respect given to Brady around here. Griffin and 12 definitely respect each other a great deal. I don't think Griff's done anything bad to not be given the benefit of the doubt on this, especially considering how ridiculous this situation sounds, just as other posters have mentioned.

I find it hard to believe since RG3 is a conservative republican from a military family.I don't think its something he would do.

Breaking Quizboy news; Colts fans like Colts players lol.

I'm fine with leaving the Griffin buttkissing to Skins fans. We will keep kissing Lucks haha.

Look closely at my post. I addressed the whole Colts fans liking Colts players thing. No one has to kiss * but there's no need for picking at and or twisting everything the guy does. That's all I'm saying. ;)

I find it hard to believe since RG3 is a conservative republican from a military family.I don't think its something he would do.

Yeah, the way he was raised also factors into my disbelief of this whole thing.

Look closely at my post. I addressed the whole Colts fans liking Colts players thing. No one has to kiss * but there's no need for picking at and or twisting everything the guy does. That's all I'm saying. ;)

Yeah but Colts fans liking Colts players is a fact that goes without saying lol. Just bustin your chops though.

As far as picking at or twisting things regarding RG3, this is honestly one of the more tame threads considering what the topic is.

Aside from people telling others to not compare the two, there is little comparisons going on in this thread. Strange given that some jump on much less incendiary stuff than this subject matter haha

Yeah but Colts fans liking Colts players is a fact that goes without saying lol. Just bustin your chops though.

As far as picking at or twisting things regarding RG3, this is honestly one of the more tame threads considering what the topic is.

Aside from people telling others to not compare the two, there is little comparisons going on in this thread. Strange given that some jump on much less incendiary stuff than this subject matter haha

You're right, this thread isn't nearly as out of control as one would expect lol. I guess not many people think he actually did it, otherwise it would have exploded by now lmao

You're right, this thread isn't nearly as out of control as one would expect lol. I guess not many people think he actually did it, otherwise it would have exploded by now lmao

Well,i want to know all the confirmed facts,before forming a conclusion.That's why i haven't yet judged our own 'JL'.

Well,i want to know all the confirmed facts,before forming a conclusion.That's why i haven't yet judged our own 'JL'.

Yep, always good to get all the facts first. Otherwise when the long-winded, condeming post you make about someone makes you look like a buffoon when that person is cleared of what you're condemning him of lol.

Yep, always good to get all the facts first. Otherwise when the long-winded, condeming post you make about someone makes you look like a buffoon when that person is cleared of what you're condemning him of lol.

But,i'm secretly hoping for it to be true,so kirk cousins(darn near perfect man) gets his shot.I don't think RG3 is of the same class(athlete wise)of our andrew luck,and i firmly believe luck will be battling with kirk cousins during the next decade.

But,i'm secretly hoping for it to be true,so kirk cousins(darn near perfect man) gets his shot.I don't think RG3 is of the same class(athlete wise)of our andrew luck,and i firmly believe luck will be battling with kirk cousins during the next decade.

Griff is more athletic than 12, and Cousins isn't near either of them. I know you like the guy man but he isn't in the class of Wilson, 12, Griff. He has potential but not the same as those guys. Even if this is true, Shanahan isn't going to bench or trade his first-round QB for having relations with another woman.

Griff is more athletic than 12, and Cousins isn't near either of them. I know you like the guy man but he isn't in the class of Wilson, 12, Griff. He has potential but not the same as those guys. Even if this is true, Shanahan isn't going to bench or trade his first-round QB for having relations with another woman.

I'm sorry qwis,but you're totally wrong about this.The only other quarterback of that class(which is a good one)that rivals andrew luck is kirk cousins.I think i'll ultimately be proven correct with that prediction.I think cousins is an elite talent,and will become a top 5 quarterback.Its a shame he's currently being wasted,because of political correctness.

I'm sorry qwis,but you're totally wrong about this.The only other quarterback of that class(which is a good one)that rivals andrew luck is kirk cousins.I think i'll ultimately be proven correct with that prediction.I think cousins is an elite talent,and will become a top 5 quarterback.Its a shame he's currently being wasted,because of political correctness.

He was drafted in the fourth round for a reason. He's not even a better prospect than Tannehill at this point. Which makes touting him above one of the best two in this class even more insane. And I'm clearly not the only person who thinks this. Cousins may get his chance one day, but for now, he is the back-up, and that is what he was drafted for. He is not starter material yet, and even when he is he will not be better than Griffin, Wilson, or 12. You're a Michigan State fan I take it?

He was drafted in the fourth round for a reason. He's not even a better prospect than Tannehill at this point. Which makes touting him above one of the best two in this class even more insane. Cousins may get his chance one day, but for now, he is the back-up, and that is what he was drafted for. He is not starter material yet, and even when he is he will not be better than Griffin, Wilson, or 12. You're a Michigan State fan I take it?

When cousins does start,he will rival our own andrew luck statisically.I'm certain of it.There's a reason why shanny took him,because he also didn't believe in RG3.I think RG3 is a gimmick,with a dumb down offensive system to match his abilities(or lack there of).I encourage you to take a look at cousins statistics.They project(based on a full season) to be better than all of them,even luck.

When cousins does start,he will rival our own andrew luck statisically.I'm certain of it.There's a reason why shanny took him,because he also didn't believe in RG3.I think RG3 is a gimmick,with a dumb down offensive system to match his abilities(or lack there of).I encourage you to take a look at cousins statistics.They project(based on a full season) to be better than all of them,even luck.

He drafted Cousins in case Griffin gets hurt. The same as how the Colts took Chandler Harnish. Both teams know quarterback woes (Colts 2011, Redskins since Theismann). Griffin runs the pistol offense, the same offense the 49ers run, and it is not "dumbed down" or gimmicky at all. He has plays that make him comfortable and enhance his strengths, just as your OC was brought in to do the same with 12. Your own coach has expressed interest in running the same offense. He has plenty of abilities, and there was a reason there was much debate as to who should go number one. If he lacked abilities he wouldn't have done the things he did and accomplished the things he did this year. We saw Cousins fold in a playoff game and win against a lowly Browns team. That's all we have to go on. He's thrown 4 TDs and 3 INTs and has a 68.8% completion percentage in 3 games played. Not sure how that projects to being better than the ROTY or the first overall pick's hefty numbers.

He drafted Cousins in case Griffin gets hurt. The same as how the Colts took Chandler Harnish. Both teams know quarterback woes (Colts 2011, Redskins since Theismann). Griffin runs the pistol offense, the same offense the 49ers run, and it is not "dumbed down" or gimmicky at all. He has plays that make him comfortable and enhance his strengths, just as your OC was brought in to do the same with 12. Your own coach has expressed interest in running the same offense. He has plenty of abilities, and there was a reason there was much debate as to who should go number one. If he lacked abilities he wouldn't have done the things he did and accomplished the things he did this year. We saw Cousins fold in a playoff game and win against a lowly Browns team. That's all we have to go on. He's thrown 4 TDs and 3 INTs and has a 68.8% completion percentage in 3 games played. Not sure how that projects to being better than the ROTY or the first overall pick's hefty numbers.

Cousins should've been put in that playoff game earlier.They gave him garbage minutes,after the fact.I don't hold him responsible.That was a game that RG3 got dominated in and it showed,along with his gimmick offense.Like i've stated before,there's a reason bobby is rushing back,because even himself doubts his own job security(not even including his dirty pic scandal).

Cousins should've been put in that playoff game earlier.They gave him garbage minutes,after the fact.I don't hold him responsible.That was a game that RG3 got dominated in and it showed,along with his gimmick offense.Like i've stated before,there's a reason bobby is rushing back,because even himself doubts his own job security(not even including his dirty pic scandal).

Robert Griffin was obviously hurt the whole game, which, consequently, affected his game play, and his injury is the cause of him coming out in the first place. Did you even watch the game? And even if you didn't I don't know how you could have possibly missed the whole media uproar. I see you chose to overlook what I thought of your interpretation of the "gimmick offense". He is rushing back because (and we've talked about this before) he is the ultimate competitor and other guys rush back from injuries for the same reason. He has about as much to worry about losing his starting job as #12 up in New England or the one in Indiana. The "dirty pic scandal" has already been disproven, but I see you've overlooked that part of the thread as well. Sigh. Come on man, you don't have to tear other guys down to build others up. Especially when that other is not even the fourth or fifth best QB in this draft class. You want to wager a bet that Cousins remains on the bench all season? Barring another injury to Griffin?

Robert Griffin was obviously hurt the whole game, which, consequently, affected his game play, and his injury is the cause of him coming out in the first place. Did you even watch the game? And even if you didn't I don't know how you could have possibly missed the whole media uproar. I see you chose to overlook what I thought of your interpretation of the "gimmick offense". How convenient. He is rushing back because (and we've talked about this before) he is the ultimate competitor and other guys rush back from injuries for the same reason. He has about as much to worry about losing his starting job as #12 up in New England or the one in Indiana. The "dirty pic scandal" has already been disproven, but I see you've overlooked that part of the thread as well. Sigh. Come on man, you don't have to tear other guys down to build others up. Especially when that other is not even the fourth or fifth best QB in this draft class. You want to wager a bet that Cousins remains on the bench all season? Barring another injury to Griffin?

Yes,i will take that bet.There's zero chance,he sits all year.Shanny has a long history of yanking quarterbacks,especially if they can't move the ball.If bobby misses the first 3 or 4 games(even if cousins is elite),they will replace him with bobby,only to bench bobby when things go sour the first half of the next game.Then that's the last we ever hear of RG3.

Yes,i will take that bet.There's zero chance,he sits all year.Shanny has a long history of yanking quarterbacks,especially if they can't move the ball.If bobby misses the first 3 or 4 games(even if cousins is elite),they will replace him with bobby,only to bench bobby when things go sour the first half of the next game.Then that's the last we ever hear of RG3.

Shanahan isn't yanking the second pick of the Draft. That's ridiculous. Cousins is not elite. Will probably never be elite. And definitely isn't going to take the reigns from the reigning ROTY, the guy who won the division. And I know you don't believe a single word of what you're typing. Griffin was the best rookie QB last year and his stats and game play reflect it. Cousins will ride the bench every game this year as I believe that Griffin will be ready by week one. "Bobby" isn't going anywhere. And neither is Andy Luck. Or Russell Wilson. They are going to be playing for years to come while Cousins, at this point in time, looks to be a career back-up. You know, like QBs drafted in later rounds tend to be.