Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3 Allegedly sent nude picture to VCU student.

Pombi9

Heard this on syndicated sports talk radio at work today and upon further research I Found this article by Stampede Blue of all places.: 

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/7/18/4535820/so-robert-griffin-iii-might-have-sent-pics-of-his-privates-to-a-woman

Apparently she is looking to make a large profit off multiple pictures, and some pictures and texts were even sent on his wedding night. Allegedly.

I can't imagine this would happen again, but the picture are becoming public and the story only appears to be getting worse. I will say though my favorite part of the article is the last sentence, "Andrew Lucks phone does not have a camera feature" 

If all this is proven to be true, I cannot help but imagine his new nickname will be RGXXX.

PS: Meant Sent and not Send in Title oops.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will wait to see what comes of this. Something about it just doesn't make sense. Knowing all the things that I've read about the kid before this really doesn't equel to this kind of action. I will reserve judgement until I hear the full story. I would be very dissapointed to find this to be true. He has really shown himself to be a solid young man and a great role model for kids...especially young african americans.

I will wait to see what comes of this. Something about it just doesn't make sense. Knowing all the things that I've read about the kid before this really doesn't equel to this kind of action. I will reserve judgement until I hear the full story. I would be very dissapointed to find this to be true. He has really shown himself to be a solid young man and a great role model for kids...especially young african americans.

Exactly. I don't think it's true at all. The fact that this allegedly happened on the wedding day certainly doesn't persuade one to think it's true.

Exactly. I don't think it's true at all. The fact that this allegedly happened on the wedding day certainly doesn't persuade one to think it's true.

Tiger Woods was thought to be a "wholesome" guy as well.

Food for thought lol.

Tiger Woods was thought to be a "wholesome" guy as well.

Food for thought lol.

Two separate guys though. Anybody can pull an image of a guy's abs from the internet and claim it is someone famous. And of course it conveniently popped up on the day of his wedding? I don't think so.

Two separate guys though. Anybody can pull an image of a guy's abs from the internet and claim it is someone famous. And of course it conveniently popped up on the day of his wedding? I don't think so.

Perception isn't always reality is my point lol.

I'm not saying its true, but its far from unbelievable. People do dumb stuff like this all the time.

Perception isn't always reality is my point lol.

I'm not saying its true, but its far from unbelievable. People do dumb stuff like this all the time.

Sure, there's bad in everybody, but this is contrived. Griffin wasn't raised this way and is a classy guy. I liken it to PM being accused of the same. Just highly unlikely to the point of nonsense.

Sure, there's bad in everybody, but this is contrived. Griffin wasn't raised this way and is a classy guy. I liken it to PM being accused of the same. Just highly unlikely to the point of *.

Feelings and thoughts based on your perception of his upbringing. But I already touched on that I feel.

I don't think this is out of the realm of anyone's possibility. It's something that you think is private, but becomes public. It's not an evil or "bad" act. Just not a smart one.

If someone said Luck or Peyton did this, I would think the exact same lol. Anyone could do this it doesn't take a special personality.

But we will see where this goes I guess lol.

Feelings and thoughts based on your perception of his upbringing. But I already touched on that I feel.

I don't think this is out of the realm of anyone's possibility. It's something that you think is private, but becomes public. It's not an evil or "bad" act. Just not a smart one.

If someone said Luck or Peyton did this, I would think the exact same lol. Anyone could do this it doesn't take a special personality.

But we will see where this goes I guess lol.

Yeah it isn't evil but I wouldn't say it's good either lol. No one was surprised after Favre flew his jet to that reporter's cellphone because he is just one of those guys you would believe would do it lol. But you're right We will see where the chips fall.

I saw some of the tummy shots, and I call *. I don't believe it's RGIII. But I did find funny the sentence stating this could be "bigger than Brett Favre."

We shouldn't go there. People tend to get cocky in those conversations.

Sure, there's bad in everybody, but this is contrived. Griffin wasn't raised this way and is a classy guy. I liken it to PM being accused of the same. Just highly unlikely to the point of *.

Like House said you never know.

Over on the Baylor boards, people who were there when he was are saying this kind of stuff was pretty common knowledge on campus.

Went to Baylor for all four years with Grif. I have multiple girl friends who have gotten texts from him that are very similar, if not more douchy, while he was engaged and dating Rebecca. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to a lot of you on here, but sadly, this story doesn't surprise me one bit.

I try not to go blabbing because I love the dude. But I was his neighbor his Heisman year at University Parks and... Yeah he's not a monogamous dude. I've seen ladies go in his solo apartment after dark. One of my roommates even knew one of the ladies, she came in our place and showed us his texts. I'm mind blown this hasn't gotten out yet.

Night of the TCU 2011 game I took down a current co-ed (I had been out for 2 years, really need to change my SN), anyways she confided the next morning in small talk that she mentioned that she received personal messages from RG3 all the time via Facebook in attempt to "get with her" So yeah i'm actually surprised something like this hadn't popped earlier. Not saying it's true, just saying it wouldn't shock me. Disappointing regardless.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258499&page=1

Now all of these people could be lying, but there's a ton of similar stories in that thread and they're all recent Baylor grads and Griffin fans. Who knows about this particular woman though, she sounds a bit off.

Or mooning a female sideline assistant in the Tennessee locker room?

What upsets me most actually is the article's last line: "Luck's cell phone doesn't have a camera feature." 

Don't tarnish my franchise with a crass & vulgar comment like that. The author is trying to establish or comedically correlate a false level of equivalency. Just because Luck is a superstar NFL QB in the making that doesn't mean that Andrew Luck would choose to take a snapshot of his body or private parts either. RG3 & Luck are not the same person, QB, or community leader okay. Thank you.

Oh, the author of this article is Brad Wells that explains a lot...

Like House said you never know.

Over on the Baylor boards, people who were there when he was are saying this kind of stuff was pretty common knowledge on campus.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258499&page=1

Now all of these people could be lying, but there's a ton of similar stories in that thread and they're all recent Baylor grads and Griffin fans. Who knows about this particular woman though, she sounds a bit off.

Eh, anybody can say anything, like you said. I don't see how a star QB and big man on campus could keep so many relations secret from his girlfriend but whatever. I still don't buy it. But who knows, it's anybody's guess right now.

That's a personal matter, none of my business

Nothing is a personal matter once it goes viral on the web. I doubt that Mike Shanahan & Daniel Synder will be pleased about this story & how their marquee player represents their NFL franchise. True, I have no idea what went down on RG3's wedding day or the credibility of Miss Meredith Barber, but this action on RG3's part was not smooth, wise, or savvy at all. 3 things that RG3 typically is on average. 

well heres a conspiracy theory. his wife and this student concocted a plan in where one gets money from rg3 to shut her up and the other gets money from divorce.

Except that if RG3's wife created a devious, conspiracy payout scheme with Meredith Barber to compel him for a large divorce & alimony settlement, you wait until RG3's 2nd contract signing to do it not his rookie deal. 

Except that if RG3's wife created a devious, conspiracy payout scheme with Meredith Barber to compel him for a large divorce & alimony settlement, you wait until RG3's 2nd contract signing to do it not his rookie deal. 

thats still a lot of money though

BTW....

Gross RGIII. Gross.

It does make you wonder what goes through a guy's mind before he does something like that. What rationalization do they use to make this behavior seem like a good idea at the time?

Something like this: I'm young, strong, viral, & invincible baby. Look honey, who wouldn't want be with me? It's a little late to want to sow your wild oats on your wedding night man. Does a 1 woman commitment scare you to death?

Noticing a woman is attractive is 1 thing; Sending her an intimate high definition picture of your private parts on your wedding night definitely crosses a line that should never be crossed IMO. It must be a lack of blood flow to the brain or you're not thinking with the right anatomy part anyway. JMO.  Use your brain that thing above your neck not below your waist south of the border RG3. 

You seldom see woman take intimate pictures of themselves & send them to another individual they barely know. Yes, sometimes intoxicated females have been known to do this occasionally I suppose, but not to the level of male athletes, celebrities, & politicians it seems. 

I have ceased being shocked when athletes and politicians send people pics of their junk. I'm not saying that its true, but we should all get real about what type of ego it takes to be an elite QB and the amount of $$ that goes into making them look like regular people. They aren't all bad people, but they are all flawed, young individuals with lots of money (or potential money) and lots of hangers on. They dont have real friends because everybody they know is living off of their money... think about the guy who is egging on Justin Beiber in the vid where he is peeing in a mop bucket, or whoever Marvin Harrison's business partner is, or Linda Tripp, or Kobe's hotel employee, or Big Ben's roofie recipient, or whoever got the pic of Brett Favre's junk, or Anthony Weiner's, Tiger's mistress and countless others...

I like Sir Charles's "I am not a role model" commercial because I would not want my kids to look at the NFL or NBA and think that the athletes are to be imitated at all. Even Michael Jordan couldn't follow the rules (of the game, or his marriage) I'm not saying RGIII is guilty of anything. His image was squeaky clean before this, but I don't buy that "All-American" nonsense... not even with Andrew... Junk pics will never shock me in this privacy-free society, especially among those who have been ordained the kings of the world because they are bigger, stronger, faster than the rest of us.... besides... look at the kids hands... he probably has something to be proud of....jk jk