Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LAST CHANCE for an NFL Shop Discount Code

:blueshoe:   Hey Colts peeps - I "handed off" one of the two NFL Shop discount codes I had to a Colts fan/friend who saved $38 on his NFL Shop order !!

I have ONE NFL Shop discount code left - and - it expires next Wednesday July 24th !!

The discount code is for $25 of an order of $150 or more thru www.nflshop.com !!

First-come first-served !!  If you are interested - do not hesitate to contact me via private message. 

:blueshoe:   I hope I am able to help out another Colts fan/friend achieve a discount on some new Colts goodies !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Everyone knows I’ve been Team Fields from the jump.  So I’m taking the Fields deal every time over Wentz.  I even advocated for us to let the Bears take Wentz so we could pursue Fields.  How ironic that the opposite would play out...   I personally think Frank was the big reason for us letting Rivers walk and thus us getting Wentz.  That seems all the more certain by Frank & Carson sharing bible verses in the With the Next Pick video.  Honestly, I’d have rather brought Rivers back & still moved up for Fields & let him sit for a year.    He could have played the Jacoby role (specialized packages) & got to learn the quick game from watching Rivers.  That ship has sailed now though and I’m praying that Frank & Carson can rediscover their mojo.  I have my doubts (I was even willing to part with Frank & let he & Carson do their reunion in Philly) but I’m a Colts fan, so I’ll be pulling for us to win it all regardless of who’s the QB & head coach.
    • Well he is better then Franklin or Adams and a special teams aces so he could stick
    • Yes.    If a gut can't play,   Ballard isn't going to sign him
    • If Wentz wasn't available, I doubt colts go into draft with just Eason on roster. Ballard would have acquired someone...someone like Dalton, Bridewater, Darnold, maybe even Brisset.....maybe even talk Rivers into coming back. I don't think our draft capital would have been compromised to a point where we couldn't have traded up for Fields....but I kinda doubt he would have pulled it off.    Despite liking Wentz, ( I was one of the first here to say let's get him ), I wish Fields was a Colt.
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 742

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 442

• CR91

CR91 7,107

• B~Town

B~Town 213

• ar7

ar7 307

• coltsfanmurf