Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bleacher Report Thinks Colts Can Make Two Trades

Andy

I DID NOT SAY THIS, the Bleacher Report said it, and I 100% DISAGREE with it. They think that the Colts:

Can trade Pierre Garcon for Clint Session

&

They can trade Jacob Tamme for Champ Bailey

My first reaction was why trade Pierre Garcon, a guy with a ton of potential, for a guy who we released and didn't want, for a short amount of time. And my other reaction was, why would they give up their best defensive player for Jacob Tamme. They don't need offense, they need linebackers, and guards. Thoughts on this outrageous prediction by Bleacher Report?

I also can't take them seriously after the writer said that Dallas Clark had knee surgery, where he actually had wrist surgery. They believe that Tamme is very explosive and would be the most explosive on that offense. People these days, are just so......

I don't see the point for trading for Session. Our linebackers have done just fine without him and if we wanted to keep him then we would have tried to resign him.

Tamme for Baily, I am not sure that would fit under the cap.

Bleacher Report is sorta like here, only they call it a blog rather than a forum. You don't have to be a real journalist or anything to work there and sometimes it shows like with these story by this writter.