Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/13

sb41champs

This past week - the stadium banner featuring DE Dwight Freeney was removed - and - replaced by K Adam Vinatieri.

Vinatieri's contract expires the end of the 2013 season.

Do you feel this is an indication that the Colts will sign Vinatieri to another contract to remain the Colts "clutch" kicker ??

I sure hope we either sign him or at worst, he retires. I've always liked Vinatieri, even when he was a patriot(he was the only patriot I truly  respected). I was jumping up and down when we signed him and got rid of Mr wide right/always choke. 

This past week - the stadium banner featuring DE Dwight Freeney was removed - and - replaced by K Adam Vinatieri.

Do you feel this is an indication that the Colts will sign Vinatieri to another contract to remain the Colts "clutch" kicker ??

Geez, I hope not...enough of Vinny already after his contract dies.

Is that what stadium banners mean now? The end of your NFL career....A symbolic "Last Supper" before a team gives you the boot? What's considered the NFL retirement gold watch for loyal years of service anyway?

I doubt it, I think he's done after this year.  Could probably get a job with another team if he wanted to but will likely retire.  

Plus based on last year, he isn't quite what he used to be.  Still clutch, but he's a lot more hit or miss if the game isn't on the line.