Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Joe Lefeged and LaVon Brazill play for the Colts in 2013

superrep1967

I'm interested to finding out what everybody thinks about whether Brazill and or Lefeged will play for the Colts this season? I doubt Lefeged will and that's to bad because he's our best cover guy on special teams. I think there's a chance will see Brazill but maybe not him either because this is his second offense. It's to bad because Brazil has great upside. 

Actually, I would flip that one. Lefeged is out & Brazill is in. Brazill is too great of an asset on Special Teams to release IMO. 

I think Lefeged is the better of the 2 on ST. He was named ST captain last year I believe. If we did get rid of them, I wouldn't mind bringing back Taj Smith.

I thought Lefeged got arrested, and was released?

You read the same headline I did FX.  It said Joe Lefeged released......then it meant :"under his own recognizance"  

I was lucky I read a Bob kravitz article the next day giving reasons he should be kept....went back and saw it was released from jail.

I am starting to think if a wide receiver really plays well, Mr Brazill will go.  Palmer and Kelley have been working extremely hard as well as Whalen.  Who needs him? He is missing 4 games!!! (Unless of course there is a real reason for the second offense...)

Lefeged.....Colts are waiting this out to determine his fate.  Has never been a problem before...may have just been guilty of stupidity.  Isn't that what Pat McAfee was charged with :)

picture-device-independent-bitmap-1.jpg

You read the same headline I did FX.  It said Joe Lefeged released......then it meant :"under his own recognizance"  

I was lucky I read a Bob kravitz article the next day giving reasons he should be kept....went back and saw it was released from jail.

I am starting to think if a wide receiver really plays well, Mr Brazill will go.  Palmer and Kelley have been working extremely hard as well as Whalen.  Who needs him? He is missing 4 games!!! (Unless of course there is a real reason for the second offense...)

Lefeged.....Colts are waiting this out to determine his fate.  Has never been a problem before...may have just been guilty of stupidity.  Isn't that what Pat McAfee was charged with :)

picture-device-independent-bitmap-1.jpg

I see where you're going with that, but definitely an apples to oranges situation.  There hasn't been an attempted government crackdown of drunken canal swimming.  Guns, on the other hand, have been.  Not to mention guns have been an ongoing issue in the NFL.  While stupidity is stupidity, I don't think Patty Mac tried running away from the cops either.  That ratchets the stupidity up a few notches to an ignorant level.

Thanks for clearing it up Brent! :thmup:

Actually, I would flip that one. Lefeged is out & Brazill is in. Brazill is too great of an asset on Special Teams to release IMO.

But SW.... Lefeged was our ST captain... And a great, great ST player. Brazill had a couple good plays. Going by ST? Lefeged >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brazill

I think Lefeged because i doubt he gets suspended like Brazill is Suspended the first four games. we have enough WR's that we could let one go. our secondary needs all the help it can get, plus we dont know if landry will stay healthy

He will if he plays like the Laron Landry of last season. 100+ Tackles and a Pro Bowl ballot

I think Lefeged because i doubt he gets suspended like Brazill is Suspended the first four games. we have enough WR's that we could let one go. our secondary needs all the help it can get, plus we dont know if landry will stay healthy

Yeah and this is Brazill's second offense. 

I see where you're going with that, but definitely an apples to oranges situation.  There hasn't been an attempted government crackdown of drunken canal swimming.  Guns, on the other hand, have been.  Not to mention guns have been an ongoing issue in the NFL.  While stupidity is stupidity, I don't think Patty Mac tried running away from the cops either.  That ratchets the stupidity up a few notches to an ignorant level.

I make light of things as I did here....misdemeanor vs. felony.  

I am on here every day....I have stated my opinion on the Pacmans and McLains of the world.  

Stupidity is stupidity....ask Mr. Webster.....:)

Both make it, especially if Brazill has a good training camp and preseason. Lefeged is more hard to judge because that's a police matter, Sergio Brown was a good special teamer as well. At the end of the day both make the team.

I hope both go,because i don't want them to be a reflection of our colts or city.They weren't game changers anyway.I like that we held our players to high standard.

Ehh, I wouldn't be to sure about that. Lefeged had a few great plays on special teams putting the opponent inside the 5 yard line. While we can probably find someone to replace him, there's no question he made a impact for the team

Ehh, I wouldn't be to sure about that. Lefeged had a few great plays on special teams putting the opponent inside the 5 yard line. While we can probably find someone to replace him, there's no question he made a impact for the team

I also like him,and he is a great special team's player,but joe is replaceable.I would like to know the entire story,before i cast judgment upon him.