Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/10

sb41champs

Nope, SW1 has never been able to do that, but I always wanted to see the INDY "Sheriff" whoop Brett Favre at Lambeau Field in person though. Never been a huge Favre fan personally...

Overrated Pre Madonna...I admire Peyton, but I can't stand Brett. #4 rubs me the wrong way & always has. It would be cool to Luck in action though. Luck vs Rogers would be sweet to see LIVE IMO...Not in the cards right now at the moment.

Going to this year in San Francisco!  I know it's a tough crowd (already had that conversation).

Wow, that would be a great game to see LIVE Albaby. Enjoy it! A really good test for our defense & running game. I love smash mouth football. I hope it rains. Muddy & bloody old school football.  :thmup:

Yes, many.  I have bought tickets to the game in Arizona this November. I had that week week off, and convinced my wife we need a Arizona vacation. Flying in that Saturday, and spending a few days there. This will be my first fly in just for a game trip.

I was at the Jets game last year. Not sure the Colts showed up however.................

Ouch! That game was brutal to watch on TV. I can't even imagine the torture of seeing that lackluster game in person. Sorry coltsfansince65, "momma said there would be days like this." Sigh...

Wow, that would be a great game to see LIVE Albaby. Enjoy it! A really good test for our defense & running game. I love smash mouth football. I hope it rains. Muddy & bloody old school football.  :thmup:

Muddy and Bloody would be great to watch.  As long as it stays on the field and not in the stands.  Anyway, it should turn out to be a great matchup.  I've only been to one other Colts game in my life and that was at LOS back in 09 (I think).  It was against the Patriots when Brady was hurt and they were using Matt Cassell.  It was a great game and I loved the Indy crowd.  Best fans anywhere!

I went to colts at jags I believe 2002. The brunnell era . We won but jags had a chance to win it in the last two mins but failed. Was 3rd row behind colts bench .it was one of my favorite sports event. Never been to indy but will be attending Colts and Broncos this year .can't wait