Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dameshek Division by Division All Pro Teams

subvet

This is pathetic in so many ways... apparently LaRon Landry still plays for the Jets.

Dameshek for me is the very worst analyst out there. Loud, annoying and clueless.

Truth!  To claim Dameshek is even an analyst is a disrespectful statement to all analysts.  I refuse to click on anything that I know is written by him.  If Bucky Brooks did a division by division All Pro team, I would read it and consider what he has to say.  If it's Dameshek, I ignore it

its a 4-3 defense. he was playing OLB when we were doing a 4-3 when brackett was our MLB

agreed, in a 4-3, Angerer could be an OLB.  My biggest beef would be with RG3 over Eli as NFC East QB.  And for the record, I could consider an argument for Schaub over Luck at this point in time in their careers.

I quite like what he has done, and i mean there are a few question marks but if you have to review the entire league there will be a few good players missing/people who shouldn't really be there.

Plus Angerer makes a good olb.

Plus i don't know why everyone hates Dameshek, i mean granted at times he is a bit of an * but he never fails to make me laugh when reading his articles. Plus i love the N'if'L series. He's better than a lot of other analysts out there, not saying hes the best just saying there are a lot who are worse.