Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coltstrong forum fantasy league roster

Hello all.

I have created a fantasy football league for those who have not got in to Andy's leagues.

The first league has filled up and i will be making the second league soon.

However i do not know who i need to invite to the second league. I have a list of people who have said they are interested but i don't know what some of your team names are in the forums.

1st league      (fantasy league name)/(forum name)

Drewbacca - Drewbacca

Zagreb thunder - CroatianColtsFan (?)

Josh B -  Josh Batchford

Indy to Va - (?)

James Mahler's team - (?)

Broosters - (?)

Luck and Chuck - (?)

Scorpions - GREENOUGH RUNNER

Dustin - Dustin

Rampage - Jason A Brown

VU Cru - Valpo

Jamesie jr's team - jamesiejr

Please correct me if i have put you down under someone elses name or not put you down on this list. As soon as i can find out who is already in the league the sooner i can create the second league.

Thanks.

I am in one of Andys,  if you still need someone to fill in the roster when you get done, let me know

My friend..my poor misguided friend...After the beatings my team gives you in Andy's league, why would you subject yourself to further humiliation? I guess you just are a glutton for punishment..But in the end, just like in the weekly pick'em league, you again will fall...I was going to name my team after you this year, Simply Better Than Coltman, but since there are other players, I just shortened it to Simply The Best. (man it feels SOOOOO good to trash talk football,,,,I forgot how much fun it is!!) :D

Seriously though, I just had to get one in early...now though, it makes me want football to start even more quickly...I can't wait...

And to those guys in this league..don't worry about Coltman too much...he still thinks that Johnny Unitas is still the QB for the Colts, and that a forward pass, is trying to pick up a young lady at a bar...so y'all will have no problem beating his team in your league... haha:lol::funny:rotflmao:lol: :lol:

Seriously...good to see you posting again my friend..its been WAY too long...stop being a stranger!

My friend..my poor misguided friend...After the beatings my team gives you in Andy's league, why would you subject yourself to further humiliation? I guess you just are a glutton for punishment..But in the end, just like in the weekly pick'em league, you again will fall...I was going to name my team after you this year, Simply Better Than Coltman, but since there are other players, I just shortened it to Simply The Best. (man it feels SOOOOO good to trash talk football,,,,I forgot how much fun it is!!) :D

Seriously though, I just had to get one in early...now though, it makes me want football to start even more quickly...I can't wait...

And to those guys in this league..don't worry about Coltman too much...he still thinks that Johnny Unitas is still the QB for the Colts, and that a forward pass, is trying to pick up a young lady at a bar...so y'all will have no problem beating his team in your league... haha:lol::funny::lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously...good to see you posting again my friend..its been WAY too long...stop being a stranger!

My poor delusional Forum buddy.  You are most definitely a Legend In Your Own Mind.  You got lucky once last year and topped me in the Pick "Em league last year.   Bring it on and let's battle courageously. 

Seriously hope you have been well and getting along ok,  looking forward to the upcoming season.   Humility is a great think and you will have plenty of time this coming season to practice it.   I log in here most every day, but haven't been posting, tired of the needless squabbling and bad mouthing that goes on.   This time of year everything seems to be rehashed and the same topics and putdowns of old.  

• 1 month later...