Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Night Thread

Listen to these announcers ... this Colts offense looks like the Colts of old. WOW high praise for a guy who is playing in his first CAREER start.

3:42

What happened what whomever made the tackle was still grabbing the leg and Winslow took offense and threw his leg up and hit the side. Not surprised it wasn't called but considering they didn't show the replay of the PF on Anderson and did not hear the tell tale call of the crowd booing can only guess it wasn't anything major or was an exchange type.

Could be totally wrong though.

I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. Painter will never be Manning, but given this is his 1st time playing with a starting offense I'm excited and think he's doing great.

Listen to these announcers ... this Colts offense looks like the Colts of old. WOW high praise for a guy who is playing in his first CAREER start.

Yeah I agree though the temp feels more Colts

I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. Painter will never be Manning, but given this is his 1st time playing with a starting offense I'm excited and think he's doing great.

Duh no one is saying he is peyton

Don't get too excited.

He's 9 / 21 .

Don't get too excited.

He's 9 / 21 .

Right but he is making reads and audibles more like the Colts offense is used to, while he may not have the mental faculties of Peyton he understands the offense that is clear.

Painter not sucking is AWESOME! He's definitely missing some reads and not making certain passes, but is serviceable tonight.