Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I sincerely hope that I didn’t speak incorrectly above, but I was trying to remember what Nancy posted in the other Forum.   this is here post, below: (I’m not sure how to credit her on this website, sorry)   New Member  53 98 posts Report post   Posted February 9 Yes..PJ did look good.  I am liking the games and there's 2 more tomorrow!  Getting used to the new rules and all..did you notice the winning team gets a bonus to share?  Pretty good incentive for regular season game!  If you didn't read about the salaries: The XFL’s non-negotiable agreement states players will earn $1,040 in base salary every week, which translates into a $27,040 gross payment. The contract outlines that XFL players earn another $1,685 for each game played, plus a $100,000 weekly win bonus is paid to every active roster member on the winning team. XFL players get no royalties for merchandise sold by the league, and they cannot pursue any legal claims in court. All this adds up to be an estimated average salary around $55,000 for every player.      
    • I agree with your salary parameters for Mack and I also agree that that is more money than I would offer. I think you ride with him next year and see if you want or can resign him to a reasonable offer.If not, a whole bunch of guys including inexpensive rookies could put up good numbers behind this OL 
    • I wonder if Ballard would be interested in trading for Cam.  He's sort of under the radar right now.  I think he should be considered an acquisition candidate and the chances of obtaining him might actually be higher than getting Carr.  Ballard could even include JB as part of a package, assuming they have interest, then both QBs would be switching conferences.  Which I could see both GMs being happy about that outcome. 
    • Sign teddy Bridgewater, I believe he is the best QB option for the colts as it stands right now, still on the younger side, plays Good ball and fits in our system.    Get a blue chip WR, O-lineman or D-lineman early in the draft, players to watch juedy, lamb and kinlaw. Address the CB in the second round along with getting an explosive TE, Doyle is good, but getting older and not a huge threat that a defense has to account for. Bridgewater would have a young fiesty defense, an explosive TE, WR combo with either Jefferson, Lamb or Juedy plus TY Hilton...get Pascal working the slot, release Hoyer and keep brissett as your backup, I think that would be a good off-season for the colts in my eyes, what are your thoughts.     
    • The draftnetwork guy said he had Mahomes as boom or bust also. These kind of players will be just fine if they get good coaching.  I heard something about Herbert and it said he needs a nurturer not a guy in his face kind of coach. It’s all about going to the right organization.
  • Members