Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 10 costliest / hardest to get tickets in NFL this year in 2ndary Market , # 1 Manning Vs Manning

bayone

Season's Opening Game is # 7

Manning and the Broncos have the top two, three of the top four, and four of the top 7 attractive games on the NFL schedule in 2013.

Here’s the list, according to Vivid Seats:

Secondary ticket price .. Game … Date

1. $505 | Broncos at Giants – Sunday, Sept. 15

2. $498 | Broncos at Patriots – Sunday, Nov. 24

3. $479 | Steelers at Patriots – Sunday, Nov. 3

4. $467 | Broncos at Colts – Sunday, Oct. 20

5. $453 | Cowboys at Bears – Monday, Dec. 9

6. $419 | Jets at Patriots – Thursday, Sept. 12

7. $405 | Ravens at Broncos – Thursday, Sept. 5

8. $390 | Vikings vs. Steelers (in London) – Sunday, Sept. 29

9. $379 | Cowboys at Giants – Sunday, Nov. 24

10. $369 | Ravens at Steelers – Sunday, Oct. 20

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/06/30/no-1-hardest-ticket-to-buy-in-nfl-this-year-peyton-manning-vs-eli-manning/20157/

1.) How about SF at Seattle?

2.) No one cares about the Cowboys and the Bears?

3.) What does 'secondary ticket price' mean?  Do they let you in free if you know a defensive back??

Thats funny but believe it means what u can go to a ticket seller and buy a set for a game, not cost of a game if bought at stadium

you will note the prices are from Vivid Seats

here is web site, sells all type of seats, I imagine, but dont know they somehow get blocks of seats on a prepaid contract basis

secondary ticket market broker Vivid Seats is way 1st article noted them

have all types of seats, concerts, sports, theatre etc

I looked up Broncos vs Ravens, they have tickets from 88 to 1840 , there is a sliding scale on top of prices once click on a game , or can check & scroll down list of tickets for said f game

If move slider it brings u to tickets that cost price u note on slider

Not if u look up Broncos seats only see Ravens game not otrhers listed in top 10 as are away gaames so have to go to those team sites

Giant Game top price  is 34 .00 to 33,850 , YES THATS 33 thousand +WOW, Colts 1900  tops, PatsVs Broncos 2,275 tops, 

so maybe the announced amounts on the list are an average for that game that this site has to offer

http://www.vividseats.com/

Season's Opening Game is # 7

Manning and the Broncos have the top two, three of the top four, and four of the top 7 attractive games on the NFL schedule in 2013.

Here’s the list, according to Vivid Seats:

Secondary ticket price .. Game … Date

1. $505 | Broncos at Giants – Sunday, Sept. 15

2. $498 | Broncos at Patriots – Sunday, Nov. 24

3. $479 | Steelers at Patriots – Sunday, Nov. 3

4. $467 | Broncos at Colts – Sunday, Oct. 20

5. $453 | Cowboys at Bears – Monday, Dec. 9

6. $419 | Jets at Patriots – Thursday, Sept. 12

7. $405 | Ravens at Broncos – Thursday, Sept. 5

8. $390 | Vikings vs. Steelers (in London) – Sunday, Sept. 29

9. $379 | Cowboys at Giants – Sunday, Nov. 24

10. $369 | Ravens at Steelers – Sunday, Oct. 20

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/06/30/no-1-hardest-ticket-to-buy-in-nfl-this-year-peyton-manning-vs-eli-manning/20157/

This set up regarding the display of the hardest stadium tickets to get reminds me of a new Mastercard commercial for Peyton Manning. Watching #18 go toe to toe against his #1 rival Patriots $498. Watching older brother clobber his younger sibling $505. Priceless. For a unforgettable memory that will become legendary choose Mastercard.  haha

This set up regarding the display of the hardest stadium tickets to get reminds me of a new Mastercard commercial for Peyton Manning. Watching #18 go toe to toe against his #1 rival Patriots $498. Watching older brother clobber his younger sibling $505. Priceless. For a unforgettable memory that will become legendary choose Mastercard.  haha

Read my comment 3 # , i think this list is average price viovid seats have, Giants game goes y up to, DRUM TOLL PLEASE $ 33,850 & thats not a typo, again read # 3 comment just before this

33,850 is really priceless, 

Whos says Peyton doesnt deserve his pay, What a draw

I just really glad that I have NFL Sunday Ticket now. I'm so pumped! Every Colts game & every Broncos game...It's gonna be AWESOME Man!  :td:  :yahoo:  :worthy: Life is G-R-E-A-T! Crap, did I just steal Tony The Tiger's Frosted Flakes line? Oops...Hey, the line is "They're Great!" SW1 won't get sued for copyright infringement after all. Nice!  :P

I just really glad that I have NFL Sunday Ticket now. I'm so pumped! Every Colts game & every Broncos game...It's gonna be AWESOME Man!  :td:  :yahoo:  :worthy: Life is G-R-E-A-T! Crap, did I just steal Tony The Tiger's Frosted Flakes line? Oops...Hey, the line is "They're Great!" SW1 won't get sued for copyright infringement after all. Nice!  :P

Just so u know its subject to blackout rules, then aagin i told u about 1 channel with 8 early & 4 late games so u can can scroll to one and at least listen., now i know i get this in my package, think are a few packages, my cost,most 300 i think but not sure just j keep getting same and fopr all i know its now less / more whatever , I  just get all options

when u never go out or anywhere this is my cation and night out sop can pay it

Now i am so anal that just encase the skies are filled with tons of clouds and cant get the satellite feed, i have NFL audio pass to listen to games

this is alos useful for late games if early one on a regular tv , not satellite station runs late and still showing first like in OT, so I can at least listen to late games, not sure if the 4 late station games has a TV one, it may, Know i never needed to use audio pass last year

I wont buy nfl rewind though, only have so much free time

Read my comment 3 # , i think this list is average price viovid seats have, Giants game goes y up to, DRUM TOLL PLEASE $ 33,850 & thats not a typo, again read # 3 comment just before this

33,850 is really priceless, 

Whos says Peyton doesnt deserve his pay, What a draw

Wow Barry, that is some nice coin there my friend. KA Ching! Why do I have Pink Floyd's song "Money" going off in my head right now on a permanent musical loop? LOL!

It's nice work if you can find it I guess Peyton.  ;)  :thmup:

Glad there is a tiger in your tank 

Wow Barry, that is some nice coin there my friend. KA Ching! Why do I have Pink Floyd's song "Money" going off in my head right now on a permanent musical loop? LOL!

It's nice work if you can find it I guess Peyton.  ;)  :thmup:

that the Manning Vs Maning game of course though am sure many a ny market gamer is high

Just so u know its subject to blackout rules, then aagin i told u about 1 channel with 8 early & 4 late games so u can can scroll to one and at least listen., now i know i get this in my package, think are a few packages, my cost,most 300 i think but not sure just j keep getting same and fopr all i know its now less / more whatever , I  just get all options

when u never go out or anywhere this is my cation and night out sop can pay it

Now i am so anal that just encase the skies are filled with tons of clouds and cant get the satellite feed, i have NFL audio pass to listen to games

this is alos useful for late games if early one on a regular tv , not satellite station runs late and still showing first like in OT, so I can at least listen to late games, not sure if the 4 late station games has a TV one, it may, Know i never needed to use audio pass last year

I wont buy nfl rewind though, only have so much free time

Blackout dates...Really? Like you I do have sirus XM Satellite Radio as a last resort. SW1 is paying good money for Direct TV. That company better not skimp out on too many NFL games or they will hear from me. Trust me, I'm a nice guy & it takes a lot to tick me off, but when I explode it's like a volcanic eruption. If Direct TV knows what's good for them, they will keep SW1 happy & content. :D  NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't start for me until Sept. 8th I believe. 

Blackout dates...Really? Like you I do have sirus XM Satellite Radio as a last resort. SW1 is paying good money for Direct TV. That company better not skimp out on too many NFL games or they will hear from me. Trust me, I'm a nice guy & it takes a lot to tick me off, but when I explode it's like a volcanic eruption. If Direct TV knows what's good for them, they will keep SW1 happy & content. :D  NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't start for me until Sept. 8th I believe. 

Whatever that first sunday is , thats when it startrs

Dont know & dont care if is a preseason one

Dont have Sirius radio but if thats a backup all well and good, but again never needed iot last year and see if u get that multi game Chanel in your pacage

anyway taking off

PICKING  UP MY 71 benz  WED if weather is clear, supposed to be but has rained here for a week, been a while, hope that 109 racing octane fuel station near me still is there, not that car needs leaded, has a ton embedded in egine wall  by   now i am told but still its better for it

My Mechanic sticks 2 fingers up the  exhaust pipe, smells it and says look at that color too, thats a clean engine

I know u can make a joke that can be censored off the site from that line

wonder what the cost is but never was much more than premium in past

Glad there is a tiger in your tank 

Yeah, Frost Flakes probably my favorite cereal since I was a little kid. That & Fruit Loops, but I always get the generic kind. I'm not gonna pay full price for fancy advertising & cardboard. 

that the Manning Vs Maning game of course though am sure many a ny market gamer is high

NY is never cheap is it? Okay, technically New Jersey. Hey, I wonder if Bruce Springsteen & Bon Jovi will be performing at the Big Apple SB? Parking is gonna be a pain in the caboose & I can't see fans & journalists riding the subway system & taxis are hard enough to find on the east coast without hosting the biggest sporting event on the planet. Getting around the city will not be easy or pleasant at all IMO.

Yeah, Frost Flakes probably my favorite cereal since I was a little kid. That & Fruit Loops, but I always get the generic kind. I'm not gonna pay full price for fancy advertising & cardboard. 

NY is never cheap is it? Okay, technically New Jersey. Hey, I wonder if Bruce Springsteen & Bon Jovi will be performing at the Big Apple SB? Parking is gonna be a pain in the caboose & I can't see fans & journalists riding the subway system & taxis are hard enough to find on the east coast without hosting the biggest sporting event on the planet. Getting around the city will not be easy or pleasant at all IMO.

springsten would be a natural, not that bon jovi wouldnt be, both new jersy lads as they say across the pond

Blackout dates...Really? Like you I do have sirus XM Satellite Radio as a last resort. SW1 is paying good money for Direct TV. That company better not skimp out on too many NFL games or they will hear from me. Trust me, I'm a nice guy & it takes a lot to tick me off, but when I explode it's like a volcanic eruption. If Direct TV knows what's good for them, they will keep SW1 happy & content. :D NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't start for me until Sept. 8th I believe.

Why do always talk in the third person ?

I need to check out Denver's schedule....they have some tough non-conference games, and their conference will be improved somewhat.  Not gonna be an easy run for the Broncs.

I have a feeling I will be drinking a cold one on September 15.....and of course October 20th!!!   :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :nfl:  :pass: !!!!!!

Whatever that first sunday is , thats when it startrs

Dont know & dont care if is a preseason one

Dont have Sirius radio but if thats a backup all well and good, but again never needed iot last year and see if u get that multi game Chanel in your pacage

anyway taking off

PICKING  UP MY 71 benz  WED if weather is clear, supposed to be but has rained here for a week, been a while, hope that 109 racing octane fuel station near me still is there, not that car needs leaded, has a ton embedded in egine wall  by   now i am told but still its better for it

My Mechanic sticks 2 fingers up the  exhaust pipe, smells it and says look at that color too, thats a clean engine

I know u can make a joke that can be censored off the site from that line

wonder what the cost is but never was much more than premium in past

Nice car Barry! Yes, there's definitely a great innuendo joke there, but SW1 will respect the PG guidelines of this Forum website, put his hands in his pockets, whistle, & walk away from that great opening line just begging for a potent, zinger punchline...Sigh...Sometimes, following the rules is just plain torture buddy.  :funny:  :lol:

Nice car Barry! Yes, there's definitely a great innuendo joke there, but SW1 will respect the PG guidelines of this Forum website, put his hands in his pockets, whistle, & walk away from that great opening line just begging for a potent, zinger punchline...Sigh...Sometimes, following the rules is just plain torture buddy.  :funny:  :lol:

Always follow the rules SW...that is my motto.....I DO try ya know :):spit:  haha

Why do always talk in the third person ?

Good question bluebambi. One of my favorite TV programs, now in re-runs, starred Ted Danson as Dr. John Becker. And Becker, a sarcastic physician, always ate at Reggie's Diner. 1 of the regular customers at that establishment always addressed himself in the 3rd person "Bob does this...Bob hates that" kind of thing. It always struck me as genius & hilarious at the same time like a guy living his life through a near death experience. In other words, using 3rd person is a great comedic device because it allows you too comment on situations that happen to you almost from a distance like the circumstance is happening to someone else & you are just observing the fallout shielded from any collateral damage. Plus, it funny as hades IMO. So, SW1 is paying homage to "Becker" & Bob Whiley & using 3rd person as a comical anecdote to life's situations & commenting on them for primarily humor or make a logical, serious point about a situation or circumstance. 

Also, the best humor actually jokes about something SW1 cares about deeply & wants to either disappear completely or remain firmly intact. Comedians like George Carlin remind us all what things are important & what things are trivial & meaningless. I hope that answers your question bluebambi & thank you for asking. I appreciate that.  :thmup:

For example, I posted this before, but the comedian here is making a serious point about how technology in an instant makes a person dumber not smarter using Tom Petty as comic relief...I love the kind of humor that is hilarious & makes you think at the same time. George carlin was a Jedi Master at it...

Always follow the rules SW...that is my motto.....I DO try ya know :):spit:  haha

Yup, my dad always said "the road to hades is paved with good intentions" Brent. Tofu & skim milk in heaven & steak, sugar & salt in Hades. Hmmm...SW1 hopes to retire in heaven, but vacation routinely in hades.  :lol:

Good question bluebambi. One of my favorite TV programs, now in re-runs, starred Ted Danson as Dr. John Becker. And Becker, a sarcastic physician, always ate at Reggie's Diner. 1 of the regular customers at that establishment always addressed himself in the 3rd person "Bob does this...Bob hates that" kind of thing. It always struck me as genius & hilarious at the same time like a guy living his life through a near death experience. In other words, using 3rd person is a great comedic device because it allows you too comment on situations that happen to you almost from a distance like the circumstance is happening to someone else & you are just observing the fallout shielded from any collateral damage. Plus, it funny as hades IMO. So, SW1 is paying homage to "Becker" & Bob Whiley & using 3rd person as a comical anecdote to life's situations & commenting on them for primarily humor or make a logical, serious point about a situation or circumstance. 

Also, the best humor actually jokes about something SW1 cares about deeply & wants to either disappear completely or remain firmly intact. Comedians like George Carlin remind us all what things are important & what things are trivial & meaningless. I hope that answers your question bluebambi & thank you for asking. I appreciate that.  :thmup:

For example, I posted this before, but the comedian here is making a serious point about how technology in an instant makes a person dumber not smarter using Tom Petty as comic relief...I love the kind of humor that is hilarious & makes you think at the same time. George carlin was a Jedi Master at it...

But Bob Loved either owner/ hostess and even Jake's girl, then again bob woulds say bob  loves any girl  just wishses any girl would want bob

Man was he lame, but funny

Its on direct TV too at times, just use smart search to find out when

But Bob Loved either owner/ hostess and even Jake's girl, then again bob woulds say bob  loves any girl  just wishses any girl would want bob

Man was he lame, but funny

Its on direct TV too at times, just use smart search to find out when

Yeah, Bob Whiley was no prize, but he was always persistent in trying to woo Reggie & sweep her off her feet. Bob had no shot because Reggie was so pretty & way out of his league, but that never stopped Bob from asking her out. You gotta respect that. Like a famous line in the film "As Good As Gets"..."You're willingness to humiliate yourself is the best thing that you've got going for you."  haha  :thmup:

Yeah, Bob Whiley was no prize, but he was always persistent in trying to woo Reggie & sweep her off her feet. Bob had no shot because Reggie was so pretty & way out of his league, but that never stopped Bob from asking her out. You gotta respect that. Like a famous line in the film "As Good As Gets"..."You're willingness to humiliate yourself is the best thing that you've got going for you."  haha  :thmup:

forgot Reggies real name, starred in  Star Trek deep space 9, the little ferengi guy loved but not as much as making money, , she later fell for worf who reappeared after being in next generation series , she was the science officer with these great spots along the side of her otherwise human looking head she was species of Trill with   a symbiot as part of her , Jadzia Dax was her name , maybe if she had the spots she could of got Becker, but never really did & left both shows actually

250px-JadziaDax.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

forgot Reggies real name, starred in  Star Trek deep space 9, the little ferengi guy loved but not as much as making money, , she later fell for worf who reappeared after being in next generation series , she was the science officer with these great spots along the side of her otherwise human looking head she was species of Trill with   a symbiot as part of her , Jadzia Dax was her name , maybe if she had the spots she could of got Becker, but never really did & left both shows actually

250px-JadziaDax.jpg

Here real name was Terry Farrell. She was a model prior to acting on TV apparently & yes, it is odd that she left two hit shows at the zenith of their popularity "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" & "Becker" on CBS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Farrell_%28actress%29

Here real name was Terry Farrell. She was a model prior to acting on TV apparently & yes, it is odd that she left two hit shows at the zenith of their popularity "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" & "Becker" on CBS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Farrell_%28actress%29

The symbiant Dax that replaced her was cute and think went for the Dr on that show, 

Guess trill/dax symbiants go for drs , Terri / Reggie for Becker