Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/28

sb41champs

Colts license plate all day :)@tk I have been driving since I was 15 and havent blown anything up ..... Yet

Oh I can drive, just not legally haha

Don't wanna take the chance of getting pulled over for a headlight outage or something then end up getting arrested for driving without a license haha

I try to be as much of a law abiding citizen as possible lmao

Don't wanna take the chance of getting pulled over for a headlight outage or something then end up getting arrested for driving without a license haha

TK doesn't have a license because it was revoked for driving under the influence of Apple Juice.. :D

In Cali we have to have front and back license plates..but I have a Super Bowl Champion license plate cover on the back.

Lets see..SW1 has 2006 SB dog tags keychain hanging from is rear view mirror of his 2006 Honda Accord, an Indianapolis Colts bumper sticker on my back windshield, & an Andrew Luck sticker on my back passenger window.  Oh yeah, I have an Indianapolis Colts license plate holder too, which looks great on my car BTW Metallic silver against horseshoe blue...A beautiful combination if I do say so myself.  

All things capable of getting shot at in Packers Country, but then again, I've always been a rebel & love to live dangerously & thread the needle baby! haha  

When it comes to team loyalty & supporting excellence, SW1 accepts no substitutes. INDY is the only choice for me man! "Live free or die" INDY... [General John Stark from New Hampshire/ Revolutionary War 1809.]

yeah i have a mirrored horseshoe plate

mirrored_plate_zpsb10a481f.jpg

Many car accessories seem like shlock, and I wouldn't consider them to be an improvement to a decent looking vehicle. Same concept as bumper stickers..... a shredded "I CLIMBED MOUNT VESUVIUS WITH AN HONOR STUDENT, A SHAR-PEI, AND A GAY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST ON BOARD............. GO COLTS!" Doesn't do much for me.

But THAT I like. Unfortunately front plates are mandatory in NJ.

Me too TK85. I just have to remember not to view the speed limit more like breaking the sound barrier & Air Force pilot Chucker Yeager though. Perhaps, you suffer the same ailment TK85. :D  :thmup:  

Yes - I have a Royal (Colts) blue Prius - picked the color specifically to be my Colts mobile.  I I have a Colts license plate on it along with a Colts license plate rim around it; and I keep a hanging Colts helmet in my rear view mirror.  On game days I put a Colts helmet magnet on the door on the way to and from the stadium.  It definitely stands out when I take it to road games - I've been to games at Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Nashville, and DC (technically Maryland).

Many car accessories seem like shlock, and I wouldn't consider them to be an improvement to a decent looking vehicle. Same concept as bumper stickers..... a shredded "I CLIMBED MOUNT VESUVIUS WITH AN HONOR STUDENT, A SHAR-PEI, AND A GAY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST ON BOARD............. GO COLTS!" Doesn't do much for me.

But THAT I like. Unfortunately front plates are mandatory in NJ.

yeah i agree. it's the only non factory accessory i'd have

Sterring wheel cover and floor mats

Nice touch on the steering wheel cover GC_RT! When I put mine on, I thought that I was gonna rupture my left bicep putting it own & that includes leaving it set out in direct sunlight to stretch properly too. I hope that your cover went on easier than mine did. :D Sometimes, INDY loyalty really does hurt. Just Kidding!