Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats to Peyton for ranking #2

unitaswestand

Someone should post the top 10 or something so we are all in the loop here......

10. Patrick Willis

9. Von Miller

8. Arian Foster

7. Aldon Smith

6. Aaron Rodgers

5. JJ Watt

4. Tom Brady

3. Calvin Johnson

2. Peyton Manning

1. Adrian Peterson

10. Patrick Willis

9. Von Miller

8. Arian Foster

7. Aldon Smith

6. Aaron Rodgers

5. JJ Watt

4. Tom Brady

3. Calvin Johnson

2. Peyton Manning

1. Adrian Peterson

Hmmmm

I think I would have liked to have seen Rodgers higher. I think he got a bit shunned last year in the QB hype department personally.  And I don't think Foster deserves to be this high. And not shocking they did MVP and MVP runner up for top 2.

But, overall it's just a list.....

My was in reference to someone who's going to get mad about the thread being here. So I bonus points for planning ahead or something......

It's like you can see the future House.

This belongs in NFL General.    18 is wearing the wrong jersey right now to be discussed here.  Forum rules on what threads go where are a dime a dozen and enforcement here is as arbitrary as it comes it seems.  ha,ha. Whatever.

This belongs in NFL General. 18 is wearing the wrong jersey right now to be discussed here. Forum rules on what threads go where are a dime a dozen and enforcement here is as arbitrary as it comes it seems. ha,ha. Whatever.

Watch out guys, the internet police have arrived.

It's like you can see the future House.

Not too hard to predict actually...I mean he is a Bronco now..  lol  If we are discussing his Colts days/accomplishments then yeah I can see him being here but his Bronco accolades technically shouldn't be discussed here.  But its no biggie really and I was making light of it...with my "ha, ha" at the end.  It's no different from other situations where lines get blurred on what should go where some times...i.e. draft analysis threads where some are allowed and some are moved, etc.  Just the nature of the beast...as you can't please everyone with application of the board rules no matter how hard you try. 

Watch out guys, the internet police have arrived.

Wirrrrrru....weeep.  Pull over.  No...I'm just a fake badge security guard just giving you some of what you were expecting anyway.  lol 

Not too hard to predict actually...I mean he is a Bronco now..  lol  If we are discussing his Colts days/accomplishments then yeah I can see him being here but his Bronco accolades technically shouldn't be discussed here.  But its no biggie really and I was making light of it...with my "ha, ha" at the end.  It's no different from other situations where lines get blurred on what should go where some times...i.e. draft analysis threads where some are allowed and some are moved, etc.  Just the nature of the beast...as you can't please everyone with application of the board rules no matter how hard you try. 

Wirrrrrru....weeep.  Pull over.  No...I'm just a fake badge security guard just giving you some of what you were expecting anyway.  lol 

Just glad you are doing the dirty work here.

Someone has to be the heavy in any Peyton related dilemma!!!

Just glad you are doing the dirty work here.

Someone has to be the heavy in any Peyton related dilemma!!!

LOL  Tru dat.  Peyton is still my boy though...just more so when he's a Colt.  He's on loan right now but when he retires in the Shoe it will be all good again.  Anyway it's getting too late for any more of my mischief so peace out everybody.  ha, ha. 

LOL  Tru dat.  Peyton is still my boy though...just more so when he's a Colt.  He's on loan right now but when he retires in the Shoe it will be all good again.  Anyway it's getting too late for any more of my mischief so peace out everybody.  ha, ha. 

Yep.

And for the record I hope people realize we are really just kinda joking around too. So no harm in it.  We are not big bad internet police.

Carry on. Congrats Peyton.

I just found it funny that it was the post directly after his. :lol: Nothing personal, I knew it was coming from somewhere.

Wow, haven't seen a PM thread in the Colts section in a while. Civil war impending... :stir:  haha

Hopefully, enough time has passed for that not to happen. People take these forums too seriously. We all love Peyton, just seeing him in a different color is hard I suppose.

Hopefully, enough time has passed for that not to happen. People take these forums too seriously. We all love Peyton, just seeing him in a different color is hard I suppose.

Yep, depends on who you're asking I suppose. Some can deal with it and discuss it without a problem while others see him as the enemy now and nothing positive can be said until he retires. Neither side is necessarily wrong either. As long as things aren't taken to extremes. But what do I know. I'm just an observer.

All this Rodgers delirium is rather strange. He can look spectacularly average on occasion. Peyton being runner up is all too familiar as well. Well done to AP. Well deserved. Flacco should be in the top five. He showed all these legendary QB's how to do it when it counts - in the playoffs.

All this Rodgers delirium is rather strange. He can look spectacularly average on occasion. Peyton being runner up is all too familiar as well. Well done to AP. Well deserved. Flacco should be in the top five. He showed all these legendary QB's how to do it when it counts - in the playoffs.

Good point there.....Flacco was BOSS in the playoffs and I don't care what anyone says about him and the excuses made. He made it happen.

As for Rodgers, he is the best of the top QBs still in his prime IMO. Until Andrew takes over obviously which might be sooner then later.... ;)

The ranking was based on last year only so I have little issue with it. Although Calvin Johnson at 3 is a head scratcher. Like I said in a previous thread, this list is getting old and tiresome and is just a platform for players and talking heads to gripe about their ranking on the list. 2011 was novel and fresh. Now it is just silly IMO.

The ranking was based on last year only so I have little issue with it. Although Calvin Johnson at 3 is a head scratcher. Like I said in a previous thread, this list is getting old and tiresome and is just a platform for players and talking heads to gripe about their ranking on the list. 2011 was novel and fresh. Now it is just silly IMO.

agree 1st year was interesting, now more arguments on who goes where and tv production for a show, but for some they find it appealing

i look at it out of curiosity but will not get cauight up in arguing who goes where

there are to many best of lists, top 10 lists etc etc , & replayed every year even if old these top 10 lists

of course I expectecd 1 & 2 that way , who didnt based on each ones accomplishments and unigue situation last year & mvp voting