Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

are the patriots in trouble

CR91

No. I am saying it will affect the people, not necessarily their performance. I have to deal with a high stress job, and occasionally life hands me lemons that I have to deal with, like my wife having multiple miscarriages. I can't allow any of it to affect my work, but by no means can I claim it has had no impact on me. This WILL impact your boys, no matter how manly they may be.

Sorry to hear this man. My heart goes out to you. Probably some effect but nowhere near a personal situation like yours. Apparently he was not well liked in the locker room from recent reports.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there is considerable literature out there that says A H was not well liked and appeared to be a thug. Kinda makes you wonder why NE would sign him long term for big money. I guess when you constantly are rolling around in feces , you're going to get it in the butt sooner or later. No..... ? 

Honestly he was on the team for three years and I never heard a peep out of him. I was aware of his college stuff but thought it was just smoking pot and stuff. Did not phase me when they signed him as he seemed fine. Much like Gronk but even quieter than him. This murder is a shocker to everyone I think. Kraft and Bill misjudged this one. A shame really. The guy could really play.

To think you go from playing in the SB with Brady to prison without bail. So very sad.

Sorry to hear this man. My heart goes out to you. Probably some effect but nowhere near a personal situation like yours. Apparently he was not well liked in the locker room from recent reports.

I appreciate the sympathy, but we're good (see the avatar...).

As for the rest, I guess I plainly see it otherwise. I've read the reports that he wasn't close to teammates, but don't see that as relevant. I've had plenty of coworkers I wasn't close to, but would have been very troubled to hear they were murderers nonetheless. Less out of sympathy towards them than realizing I'd had so many close interactions with someone like that.

I think this doesn't go away quickly, regardless of how far off the season is. This trial will not be over quickly, and I won't be surprised if all kinds of salacious details of this guys life continue to get revealed for months and months.

Wouldn't be very exciting. Isn't PM like undefeated against his brother? The media would have a hard time hyping that one up lol.

True QuizBoy, but Eli is money in the 4th quarter of SuperBowls, Peyton not so much. It kills me to admit that, but SW1 can't lie.  

You guys are letting this AH saga make you punch drunk. The fact is this. The only player missing from the Pats roster that they wanted on the team was AH. Every other player the Pats willfully released or chose not to sign. They also had a very good to potentially great off-season signing key defensive pieces and adding depth to the lines and young talent to the receiving corp.

On paper the Pats are not just better than the Colts they are significantly better. Better at almost every position. The only real question marks on the Pats has been the secondary which they addressed in a big way and outside WR. Have to see if the young guys they signed can make an impact. Really if the Pats only had Bill and Brady and me and Quizboy at WR, they would be better than the Colts.

I like the Colts and as you know am a huge fan of Mr. Luck. Right now he is in the group of young Qbs that showed great potential in their first year and needs to built on that. I read an article somewhere recently where the author said the Colts will come nowhere close to winning 11 games this season. That very well could be true given the tougher schedule and the sophmore slump that happens to QBs in year 2. Look no further than Cam Newton to see that truism. I am certainly pulling for the Colts to challenge the Texans and get back to the playoffs but reality says they are probably closer to an 8-9 win team this year. Now compare that to the Pats who have won their division a record 10 times and routinely win 12-13 games a season. No one expects that to change especially with an improved defense.

Lets not get carried away here am. The Colts worked hard to be in the position they are in and I can completely understand the misconceptions out there on our punch drunken homerism and exuberance of our obvious potential.

Nothing but the facts from Jules:

1) Colts have a young brainy muscular QB.

2) Two angelic young talented TEs.

3) A HOF worthy #1 WR and kicker.

4) A witty and caring owner with the right amount of flair.

5) A hungry defense with the right amount of youth and talented veteran leadership ready to take the next step.

6) A talented and intelligent young GM who beats to his own drum.

7) An inspirational head coach who can make speeches that want players to run through a wall to win for him.

8) Did I mention the ridiculously talented young QB yet?

9) An attractive fanbase that seems to get more attractive every year.

10) And an on the rise NBA basketball team with finals potential never hurts either since winning is contagious!

I can completely understand why some think we are silly at times but the facts are the facts!!! Punch drunk or not. I fully understand the pecking order in the AFC but we are ready to start pecking away!!!!

Just be prepared ahead of time!!!!

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: :unicorn:  :unicorn:  :unicorn:  :hippie:  :star:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  

As for the rest, I guess I plainly see it otherwise. I've read the reports that he wasn't close to teammates, but don't see that as relevant. I've had plenty of coworkers I wasn't close to, but would have been very troubled to hear they were murderers nonetheless. Less out of sympathy towards them than realizing I'd had so many close interactions with someone like that.

I think this doesn't go away quickly, regardless of how far off the season is. This trial will not be over quickly, and I won't be surprised if all kinds of salacious details of this guys life continue to get revealed for months and months.

Sorry to chime in on your interaction with amfootball, but you are 100% right schwamm, you son Charlie looks AWESOME MAN! I am really happy for you, your wife, & your family.  :yahoo:

Lets not get carried away here am. The Colts worked hard to be in the position they are in and I can completely understand the misconceptions out there on our punch drunken homerism and exuberance of our obvious potential.

5) A hungry defense with the right amount of youth and talented veteran leadership ready to take the next step.

7) An inspirational head coach who can make speeches that want players to run through a wall to win for him.

10) And an on the rise NBA basketball team with finals potential never hurts either since winning is contagious!

I can completely understand why some think we are silly at times but the facts are the facts!!! Punch drunk or not. I fully understand the pecking order in the AFC but we are ready to start pecking away!!!!

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: :unicorn:  :unicorn:  :unicorn:  :hippie:  :star:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  

Jules, 

I never knew that brains, attractiveness, & intelligence were such redeeming features or that INDY was so overflowing with these qualities, but sure, why not? I'll buy what you're selling. Ha! Ha! Just don't let Aaron Rogers hear you gush on & on about Andrew Luck. I'd hate to see you jeopardize your affectionate love affair with Mr. Adorkable/"Discount Double Check Jules. Just Kidding! 

BTW: Do you prefer bearded, lumberjack Rogers or clean shaven Rodgers? Okay, okay...I promise to stop teasing you now. If I didn't like you Jules, I wouldn't be joking around with you. It's a complement. I swear.  ;)

Jules, 

I never knew that brains, attractiveness, & intelligence were such redeeming features or that INDY was so overflowing with these qualities, but sure, why not? I'll buy what you're selling. Ha! Ha! Just don't let Aaron Rogers hear you gush on & on about Andrew Luck. I'd hate to see you jeopardize your affectionate love affair with Mr. Adorkable/"Discount Double Check Jules. Just Kidding! 

BTW: Do you prefer bearded, lumberjack Rogers or clean shaven Rodgers? Okay, okay...I promise to stop teasing you now. If I didn't like you Jules, I wouldn't be joking around with you. It's a complement. I swear.  ;)

In the interest of fairness Jules, if you ever want to get under SW1's skin, just say something nice about the Dallas Cowboys like "America's Team" is the best squad in the NFL, Peyton Manning is washed up, or that redheaded women are not pretty at all. There. I just figured that I would level the playing field & give you some lethal ammunition against SW1.  haha

If you really want get me going, just say that Iron Maiden as a band are overrated & that the Scorpions positively suck.  :flaming:  :P

Jules, 

I think it depends on the event he is going to. He can look very GQ when it comes to say the awards shows and then ridiculously rugged as if he has not shaved in a few weeks when it is a game....

I actually met a woman this summer too who has a niece who works in Green Bay at a Starbucks where Packers players tend to get drinks. She said Rodgers comes in often and is super nice. Many say he is arrogant but I never heard that about him from the everyday person who has had an encounter.

Honestly though, I think the Packers are in a little bit of trouble unless that defense gets up to snuff again. We hear a lot of blame going on at times towards defenses around this league holding QBs back but the Pack D takes the cake for me at times. They can give up big plays like beads at Mardi Gras..

I did not mean to go off topic though. This thread is all about the Patriots inevitable doom cloud.

And yes SW I like you very much too!

Jules, 

I am completely smitten with Luck as our QB.  I was one who wanted him long before it was official he was going to be our QB too. It just felt right to me and you cannot make up the idea of a guy with the name Luck wearing the :blueshoe:. It seemed meant to be....

I have always had a great feeling about this guy and believe he will continue to improve. He has the intangibles I just do not believe many have.

Honestly, as great and precise as Peyton always was/is I actually think Luck makes me feel more relaxed for some reason. He has a very "chill" vibe to him.

I would not even trade Luck for Rodgers. No. I 100% dig Rodgers' game and think he is probably the best pure QB in the league in his prime right now, but I think Luck has already proven to be a better "comeback QB" who can dig us out of a hole and who should likely get better. I like my QBs to be able to have the ability to raise their game to the highest level when adversity strikes hardest. To me that is a gift and not necessarily something that can be taught.

But, in the end the Patriots are still clearly and obviously doomed.

And Wes Welker. And Brandon Lloyd. Danny Woodhead. Likley Rob Gronkowski for a few weeks as well.

Wes Welker was replaced by Amendola essentially. Even though there is a drop off in talent, it is a small drop off. Brandon Lloyd was not a weapon, he had 1 year in the offense and he made some nice sideline catches, but he always went to the ground and never wanted to take any hits, he was probably the worst YAC receiver in the league last year lol.. His production will be very easy to replace.

Danny Woodhead was just a roleplayer 3rd down back. Shane Vereen is going to take over most of his production as well as Leon Washington who is a solid veteran in this league and one of the best kick returners in the entire league. I liked him, i wish he had stayed but he got overpaid by the Chargers. This is a guy that couldn't even make the Jets roster, the Patriots picked him up and got some production out of him for 3 years and now they're moving on. He has had some concussion issues recently as well.

Gronkowski is scheduled to be back for training camp actually, his recovery time for his back is the same as his forearm. I don't think he'll miss more than the season opener and even then I still think he will make that game. Jake Ballard is a very solid tight end, so the depth at the position is still there. Tom Coughlin was in disbelief that the Patriots were able to snag him away while they were trying to make some funny roster moves to stash him on IR for the year.

They have a team that is built for running the football now though, they will lean heavily on the run game with Ridley, Vereen, Blount and Washington.

Honestly he was on the team for three years and I never heard a peep out of him. I was aware of his college stuff but thought it was just smoking pot and stuff. Did not phase me when they signed him as he seemed fine. Much like Gronk but even quieter than him. This murder is a shocker to everyone I think. Kraft and Bill misjudged this one. A shame really. The guy could really play.

To think you go from playing in the SB with Brady to prison without bail. So very sad.

I don't remember reading anything about it being a questionable signing. I did read some unflattering comments by Matt Light and I think another player but I believe they said he was a changed guy after he signed the big 2nd contract. So probably just a bad read as you say.

Sad just doesn't even come close to describing this one. How in the world can I guy with all this in front of him in all likelihood gun down 3 people ? I'm 63 years old and have been an avid sports fan for well over 50 years. I can not remember anything that even approaches this. I'm just in a state of shock that someone could throw away a drear career and enough money to take care of 3 generations of a family. He just has to have some serious chemical imbalance affecting his brain.

No. I am saying it will affect the people, not necessarily their performance. I have to deal with a high stress job, and occasionally life hands me lemons that I have to deal with, like my wife having multiple miscarriages. I can't allow any of it to affect my work, but by no means can I claim it has had no impact on me. This WILL impact your boys, no matter how manly they may be.

Truly feel for what u / family  are going through 

lol. I like your team a lot Jules. Much there to be optimistic about for the future. Unlike some here, I have no issue with extreme homerism. It's what makes sports great even if we are irrational at times. :D

Congrats!

You may be right but the Pats are the one org made to deal with this. Again, if he was still on the team than I would agree 100 percent but one of the reasons the Pats released him when they did is because they wanted to minimize distractions. And now they are offering a refund for people with his jersey. They don't even want his number in the stands. I am sure there will be other PR tactics along the way.

BTW, this isn't a tradegy in the sense that something bad happened to him accidentally. He did to himself. If anything, this may help to galvanize the team and keep the other younger players from doing something stupid. One can only hope anyways. I can see Bill using this as ammunition in his speeches to the players to stay out of trouble.

Simple answer....no. They still have the best qb in the league and they have the best OL in the league....a great running game and an improving defense. This team is shaping up to be the team that it used to be a decade or so ago....defense first...run and pound and let brady hit the open guys. They will be just fine. They will win their division easily and be a 11-5 team and probably a 2 seed. I don't think they have a SB roster exactly but no one can predict that....no one would predict Baltimore before the playoffs nor the Giants the year before....so you never know....they are a playoff team....and that is all you can ask for...have that chance in January.

lol. I like your team a lot Jules. Much there to be optimistic about for the future. Unlike some here, I have no issue with extreme homerism. It's what makes sports great even if we are irrational at times. :D

haha I was joking slightly too as you probably knew, I know you like Luck a lot and our potential. :)

I don't mind homerism at times either. It's hard not to look on the bright side and have faith. It's just a game....it's just football. If our team loses we will move on.

BTW seems a few of our backup players are creating a bit of chaos now. ;)

Yes please stay on "doom" topic :)

When I see the word "doom" I see the Patriots logo.....bright and clear in the doomed horizon of the Patriots 2013 season.

In reality no they are not doomed but it's fun to talk about it. :) I would never count out NE and knowing them they will make some guy I never heard of into one of the best TEs or WRs in football. Sigh.

When I see the word "doom" I see the Patriots logo.....bright and clear in the doomed horizon of the Patriots 2013 season.

In reality no they are not doomed but it's fun to talk about it. :) I would never count out NE and knowing them they will make some guy I never heard of into one of the best TEs or WRs in football. Sigh.

It is refreshing to see them go through some struggles....every team eventually does. It will be interesting to see how they fair because this isn't a team with Teddy, Rodney, and Willis leading them....they don't have any of those guys....they have some leaders on that OL and Tom but will this bring them together and can they overcome or will they have one of those up and down years. I thought they were on the right path tbh. They were really building that running game last year and Vince and some of those young guys on defense were starting to play very very well. I thought with a dominate OL and run game and letting Brady hit those tight ends would be the perfect answer for their SB slump.....now....well they are going to have to find other answers. I still can't count out Belicheck and Brady. They will be a playoff team....and anything can happen in the playoffs...but they just fell on my personal power rankings out of the top spot in the AFC and out of the top 5 in the NFL for me.

It is refreshing to see them go through some struggles....every team eventually does. It will be interesting to see how they fair because this isn't a team with Teddy, Rodney, and Willis leading them....they don't have any of those guys....they have some leaders on that OL and Tom but will this bring them together and can they overcome or will they have one of those up and down years. I thought they were on the right path tbh. They were really building that running game last year and Vince and some of those young guys on defense were starting to play very very well. I thought with a dominate OL and run game and letting Brady hit those tight ends would be the perfect answer for their SB slump.....now....well they are going to have to find other answers. I still can't count out Belicheck and Brady. They will be a playoff team....and anything can happen in the playoffs...but they just fell on my personal power rankings out of the top spot in the AFC and out of the top 5 in the NFL for me.

Well just falling out of the top 5 is better than doom:)

They were really building that running game last year and Vince and some of those young guys on defense were starting to play very very well. I thought with a dominate OL and run game and letting Brady hit those tight ends would be the perfect answer for their SB slump.....now....well they are going to have to find other answers.

They still have a very strong running game that continues to develop and get better. Vince and those other guys on defense are all still playing very well. We still have a dominant Oline. We still have Gronkowski and Jake Ballard, which depending on how Ballard comes back from his injury could remain the top tight end duo in the league.

Hernandez is 1 player. 1 Player that missed 6 or so games last year with an injury and the Patriots were fine. His talents will be missed but the team is in no way shape or form on the decline because of 1 player, except for maybe Brady but I am comfortable with Mallet backing him up going into his 3rd year, and the emergency god send in Tebow. I'll be honest, there is no other 3rd string QB i would rather have than Tim Tebow lol.. Think about it, if you're on your 3rd QB, your season is most likely over anyways, so who better to have than TEBOW TIME!?

There are a bunch of ostriches wearing the Fying Elvii right now. If Gronk is not his old self, or misses significant playing time, it will need more than the Great Tom Brady / BB partnership (who haven't led this team to a Championship for 8 years (give or take a dodgy knee) to lift this team up.

I think they may well be good enough to win their division, but that could all be down to how well the Dolphins rise (or fall).

There are a bunch of ostriches wearing the Fying Elvii right now. If Gronk is not his old self, or misses significant playing time, it will need more than the Great Tom Brady / BB partnership (who haven't led this team to a Championship for 8 years (give or take a dodgy knee) to lift this team up.

I think they may well be good enough to win their division, but that could all be down to how well the Dolphins rise (or fall).

Funny how you ignore the posts by we Patriot fans who point out the fact that the defense is one of the reasons why the Patriots will continue to perform well. It should be a top 10 defense this year.

Offensively, as long as the O-line and Brady are healthy, they'll be fine. The running game is extremely strong with Ridley and Vereen, and the WR/TE corp will be capable enough.

Funny how you ignore the posts by we Patriot fans who point out the fact that the defense is one of the reasons why the Patriots will continue to perform well. It should be a top 10 defense this year.

Offensively, as long as the O-line and Brady are healthy, they'll be fine. The running game is extremely strong with Ridley and Vereen, and the WR/TE corp will be capable enough.

It should be a top 10 defense?

:thinking:

With some of the offenses the Pats have lined up to play this year it sure the heck better be. For their sake......

They still have a very strong running game that continues to develop and get better. Vince and those other guys on defense are all still playing very well. We still have a dominant Oline. We still have Gronkowski and Jake Ballard, which depending on how Ballard comes back from his injury could remain the top tight end duo in the league.

Hernandez is 1 player. 1 Player that missed 6 or so games last year with an injury and the Patriots were fine. His talents will be missed but the team is in no way shape or form on the decline because of 1 player, except for maybe Brady but I am comfortable with Mallet backing him up going into his 3rd year, and the emergency god send in Tebow. I'll be honest, there is no other 3rd string QB i would rather have than Tim Tebow lol.. Think about it, if you're on your 3rd QB, your season is most likely over anyways, so who better to have than TEBOW TIME!?

It isn't just losing Hernandez. Gronk will be back but will he be Gronk....injuries really starting to mount for the guy. Take away Welker...no matter who they replace him with that guy ran routes and Brady could find him blind folded....no replacing that so easily. They also lost Brandon Llyod...I know he wasn't what you expected but he was still productive. Danny Woodhead who was a spark plug is gone...we stole away Thomas who was more than servicable. Patrick Chung they replaced but they were a lot better when he was playing than gone....so while they won't be hurting for points with Brady leading the way....I gotta say I'm not as strong on the Patriots as I was....those two dynamic tight end sets with Welker running wild....that was a dangerous offense.....it won't be exactly the same....Ballard is definately not as versitle as Hernandez nor as explosive....and Gronk....we will see. As for Tebow....LOVE the kid....has a lot of heart and would be a solid backup qb....kind of guy that doesn't need reps to play well.....because he is purely instinctual and mostly a running threat anyways. I just can't put the Patriots back at the top again....teams like Denver, SF, Atl, and Sea are looking better and teams like HOU and GB and the Colts aren't far behind.

It isn't just losing Hernandez. Gronk will be back but will he be Gronk....injuries really starting to mount for the guy. Take away Welker...no matter who they replace him with that guy ran routes and Brady could find him blind folded....no replacing that so easily. They also lost Brandon Llyod...I know he wasn't what you expected but he was still productive. Danny Woodhead who was a spark plug is gone...we stole away Thomas who was more than servicable. Patrick Chung they replaced but they were a lot better when he was playing than gone....so while they won't be hurting for points with Brady leading the way....I gotta say I'm not as strong on the Patriots as I was....those two dynamic tight end sets with Welker running wild....that was a dangerous offense.....it won't be exactly the same....Ballard is definately not as versitle as Hernandez nor as explosive....and Gronk....we will see. As for Tebow....LOVE the kid....has a lot of heart and would be a solid backup qb....kind of guy that doesn't need reps to play well.....because he is purely instinctual and mostly a running threat anyways. I just can't put the Patriots back at the top again....teams like Denver, SF, Atl, and Sea are looking better and teams like HOU and GB and the Colts aren't far behind.

Gronk is expected to be back in time for training camp with his recovery time. I highly doubt he is going to go from the #1 most dominating TE in the NFL to a scrub that can't play effectively. If anything, he won't be 100% for the start of the season, but he'll be ready to go by mid to late season when it matters the most.

Losing Welker was planned for, the front office had different plans and wanted to go in a different direction, investing in Amendola long term to fill that spot from Welker. I think they realize there is going to be a drop off in production, but its not going to be a catastrophic drop because Amendola has already proven he can be productive in this league and that was on the Rams when he was the only real receiving threat they had.

Brandon Lloyd is just a JAG, he can't be looked at as some sort of lost weapon of production. He hasn't even signed on with any other team yet, so how good can he possibly be? In this offense, there are a lot of receivers that could step in and produce the way he did last year. Edelman could out produce him if he stays healthy.

As much as I liked Danny Woodhead, he was a 3rd down scat back who was going to be phased out for Shane Vereen to take over those duties. Pats drafted Shane Vereen in the 2nd round the same year as Ridley, he just missed his first 2 seasons with injuries, but last year he showed how physically gifted and talented he is in a few games. His role should only get larger and more prominent now. They also signed Leon Washington, a longtime veteran who has similar skill set to Woodhead and hes a guy who has been a top kick returner in this league for his entire career.

Thomas was a good depth guy on our Line, but hardly a fixture anywhere. He would have competed at Right Guard for us, but we have Dan Connolly and Marcus Cannon who can very easily step in and fill that role.. Connolly has started at LG, C and RG for the Patriots over the last several years and has done an admirable job.

Completely disagree about Chung, everyone over on the pats board predicted he would be gone. He was injured a lot and made a lot of mental mistakes on the backend. They moved on from him and have been drafting guys to fill the void over the last 2 years, as well as brought in Adrian Wilson for some veteran pro bowl leadership.

They may not wow anyone or be on the top of anyones power rankings, but this team has a whole lot of fight left in them and they aren't going to let 1 murderer derail their entire season before it even begins. They will still have a top 10 offense, but if the Defense takes the next step like I think they're going to this year, they will have all the pieces necessary to compete for a Lombardi.

Also, i know it doesnt happen a lot and everything, but Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce are very athletic and talented receivers. If they can contribute a little bit in their rookie years, that will certainly help out. I don't expect much from them but Boyce is a burner and Dobson is very similar to Larry Fitzgerald in size and play style. Don't count out the rooks!

Defense is going to surprise some people this year :)

I have been hearing this for a while now and it has yet to come true. So you have to understand when some of us are skeptical over the Patriots defense or just the ability to brush off so many losses on the Patriots offense too. Many of you are likely skeptical when some Colts fans claim we are going to surprise as well....

It works both ways IMO....

We all have the kind of faith at times in our teams that fans of other teams cannot always understand. Not all though, some are more pessimistic then others.

Personally, I think your sympathies would be better placed with the family of the victim who was murdered, than someone with the world at his feet who took someone's life in cold blood.

But each to their own.

Personally, I think your sympathies would be better placed with the family of the victim who was murdered, than someone with the world at his feet who took someone's life in cold blood.

But each to their own.

What sympathy? I said it was sad (meaning pathetic) what Hernandez just forfeited.

What sympathy? I said it was sad (meaning pathetic) what Hernandez just forfeited.

I could think of many adjectives I would use before 'sad' to describe this situation with Hernandez. Pathetic implies helplessness... he was perfectly cognizant of his actions... it was not out of desperation.

Frankly I am sick of the theme of this story revolving around what Hernandez through away, as opposed to the tragedy attached to its victim.

Modern media and its obsession with celebrity....

I could think of many adjectives I would use before 'sad' to describe this situation with Hernandez. Pathetic implies helplessness... he was perfectly cognizant of his actions... it was not out of desperation.

Frankly I am sick of the theme of this story revolving around what Hernandez through away, as opposed to the tragedy attached to its victim.

Anton im out of likes,but this is a great point.The victim was robbed of everything,along with all his loved ones and friends.

Pathetic does not imply helplessness.

There has been a ton of stories on Olin and his family. The funeral was just this past weekend. This thread started by a Colts fan is asking if the Pats are in trouble so naturally the flow of thoughts are on the Pats and AH.

Pathetic does not imply helplessness.

There has been a ton of stories on Olin and his family. The funeral was just this past weekend. This thread started by a Colts fan is asking if the Pats are in trouble so naturally the flow of thoughts are on the Pats and AH.

Yes it does.