Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/25 "Twosday Twofer"

1. Yes, I like that he has contests with a large reward

2. I try to follow as much colts players as I can, Mathis, Fleener, AC, Davis, Chapman, Ballard, Walden, Toler, Donald Thomas, RJF, Hugh Thornton, Khaled Holmes, Montori Hughes, Kerwynn Williams, Sheppard, Freeman, Hasselback, DHB, Bethea, Brazill, Butler, Allen, Werner, Landry, and my favourite colts twitter THE PAT MCAFEE SHOW!

That's a no on both counts. I refuse to use any online technology that can be shortened to twit. Enough of my family calls me that anyway.  haha I don't need followers to confirm that fact. Thank you. 

Twitter is a waste of time to me, but then again, I didn't grow up with it either I guess. 

1. Absolutely. His contests are great.

2. As many as possible. Pat McAfee is probably my favourite person on Twitter.

Twitter handle is @AidenRudd, would be grateful for a follow. Or not, whatever. I don't need you to love me, you're not my real mum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Gave a similar jersey to Michael Pittman  
    • Like I said in this, or another thread, if it comes down to us and SF, and if the Lions are looking for a 1st this year and next years 2nd, then we will be at a big disadvantage.   SF's #12 is worth our #21 + #54 this year. That's not even looking at next year's 2R. We'd have to throw in a player or our 2nd this year to make up the difference.  I just don't see Denver as a place Stafford would want to go. And I think they'll try to get him where he wants to go. Could be totally wrong. I think it's SF, Indy, Carolina, Houston, Dallas, or WA. Like I said above, I think they'll try to get him where he wants to go. I don't think dome really matters as long as the destination isn't cold as hell. 
    • My opinion is both were to blame. I’m not a fan of eminent domain, and it no doubt played a role in the move. Irsay was saying he was moving as early as 1977 to LA. Then he was talking to Memphis , Jacksonville, Phoenix, and finally Indy. I’m not defending Baltimore’s actions , but they were so spooked by Irsay’s constant movement threats, that on March 27, 1984 they enacted this legislation to actually prevent Irsay from moving to Phoenix ! It was more a threat than anything, and it worked ,as Phoenix backed out. Irsay called Hudnut on March 28, 1984 and left for Indy. The thought in Baltimore was Irsay was going to pull the trigger, and the eminent domain was the last chance to stop him. The eminent domain was thrown out not because it didn’t have merit, but because the Colts had snuck out in the middle of the night, and were no longer domained in Baltimore. So you need to thank Baltimore for eminent domain , or you may have had the Phoenix Colts.  So really, it was all about the stadium , money, and revenue. That is the lesson. Baltimore quickly put up Camden Yards after the move. Cleveland, St Louis, San Diego , and Oakland lost teams because of antiquated stadiums. So hats off to Indy for building stadiums. You got the Colts by doing it, and you kept them from going to LA by building another. Attendance, eminent domain, etc are just distractions . It’s all about having an updated stadium and increasing revenues for the owner. The lesson is any community, except Green Bay, has to play by these rules , or lose their community team, when an owner decides they need more revenue from the city. It is the way it is. 
    • It really doesn't but Stafford has always played indoors and would probably prefer that. He doesn't have a no trade clause but if they trade him somewhere he doesn't feel comfortable with, he can still refuse to go and just sit the season out. At that point the Lions get nothing like what Barry Sanders did. Stafford is a millionaire so I am sure he would be ok with not even playing anymore if the Lions wanted to play hardball.
    • He’s gonna get hired to a better job in Philly by the end of the week. 
  • Members

• PeacefulEasonFeeling

PeacefulEasonFeeling 6

Rookie
    • CR91

CR91 5,992

• The Old Crow

The Old Crow 731

• EastStreet

EastStreet 8,753

• piscean

piscean 1