Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/25 "Twosday Twofer"

1. Yes, I like that he has contests with a large reward

2. I try to follow as much colts players as I can, Mathis, Fleener, AC, Davis, Chapman, Ballard, Walden, Toler, Donald Thomas, RJF, Hugh Thornton, Khaled Holmes, Montori Hughes, Kerwynn Williams, Sheppard, Freeman, Hasselback, DHB, Bethea, Brazill, Butler, Allen, Werner, Landry, and my favourite colts twitter THE PAT MCAFEE SHOW!

That's a no on both counts. I refuse to use any online technology that can be shortened to twit. Enough of my family calls me that anyway.  haha I don't need followers to confirm that fact. Thank you. 

Twitter is a waste of time to me, but then again, I didn't grow up with it either I guess. 

1. Absolutely. His contests are great.

2. As many as possible. Pat McAfee is probably my favourite person on Twitter.

Twitter handle is @AidenRudd, would be grateful for a follow. Or not, whatever. I don't need you to love me, you're not my real mum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They will definitely release Tyrell Williams, and will focus on re-signing Nelson Agholor. I doubt they release Carr.    I'd kick the tires on Tyrell Williams for a 1 year deal if Rivers comes back.
    • Colts cap hit if traded: 2021 - $23m 2022 - $23.75m 2023 - $28m   Atlanta net negative off $3.5m more than if they would keep him.   Keep cap hit:$40.9m Trade dead cap:$44.4m     Don't see them moving on from him, unless they designate him a post June 1st cut and taking dead cap over 2 seasons.
    • Simpler explanation is that they excluded Sweat due to medical.
    • I think there are several factors...but we aren't privy to their process. One thing that hasn't really continue to work out is putting a huge emphasis on the Senior Bowl. Worked tremendously well with Leonard and Smith...but not so well with others.   But I think the plan was to build the trenches first...with an overall focus on the defense. The problem is that just using early picks at those positions doesn't necessarily work. Other teams are smart too...and truly good pass rushers and CBs don't last very long. So in effect, they were over-drafting EDGE guys at times.   A bigger aspect too...is that many of these players were projects...either through where they were in their development OR how they intended to use them.    Then you have the Sweat trade back. Ballard is clearly not averse to risk...so I will never get how he passed on a chance to draft an SEC EDGE who put up 30 sacks over two seasons (and had just blown up the Combine). There is just no way to spin it...either they missed the evaluation OR they liked Banogu more. But that one move would have changed the outlook of their team needs dramatically. As would have drafting Brown or Metcalf.   On that note, it wasn't until his 3rd year that they spent a Day 1-2 pick on a skill position...and even that player was a project. They still have yet to draft a TE early...despite how much they utilize the position (and despite both Ballard and Reich coming from organizations that had tremendous success from investing in the position).   But I understand why they took their initial approach...and fortunately it seems to have shifted...with the drafting of Pittman and Taylor...and I hope they continue to invest on that side of the ball.  
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 7,009

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,281

• IinD

IinD 2,099

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,900