Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/25 "Twosday Twofer"

1. Yes, I like that he has contests with a large reward

2. I try to follow as much colts players as I can, Mathis, Fleener, AC, Davis, Chapman, Ballard, Walden, Toler, Donald Thomas, RJF, Hugh Thornton, Khaled Holmes, Montori Hughes, Kerwynn Williams, Sheppard, Freeman, Hasselback, DHB, Bethea, Brazill, Butler, Allen, Werner, Landry, and my favourite colts twitter THE PAT MCAFEE SHOW!

That's a no on both counts. I refuse to use any online technology that can be shortened to twit. Enough of my family calls me that anyway.  haha I don't need followers to confirm that fact. Thank you. 

Twitter is a waste of time to me, but then again, I didn't grow up with it either I guess. 

1. Absolutely. His contests are great.

2. As many as possible. Pat McAfee is probably my favourite person on Twitter.

Twitter handle is @AidenRudd, would be grateful for a follow. Or not, whatever. I don't need you to love me, you're not my real mum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• True but the smart and efficient but unspectacular QB comes out every year. None of them ever really amount to much. The best average traits but good IQ QB is Brady followed by Brees. You could probably throw Goff in there too but he was crazy accurate coming out of Cal.   But if you look at all the current great QBs in the league, they all have a standout trait that jumps off the screen. Wilson has his playmaking ability that is almost unnatural when he’s on the move. Mahomes has a ln arm that’s a cheat code and plus athleticism. Watson is a dual threat with elite play making ability. Allen has a cannon arm and is a great runner. Lamar Jackson is self explanatory. Rodgers may be the best thrower of the football ever just in terms of his ability to fit ball into ridiculous windows.    The mental is great but he needs to have some physical trait that jumps off the tape.
    • I love English Bulldogs! That is my buddy there.      I like a lot of the dogs you mentioned. You don't like huskies??!     I like almost all dogs except the small, loud ones. Goldens, Labradors, Huskies and English Bulldogs are my favorites. I also like Portuguese Water Dogs.  
    • Different teams.   I don't think beating the Titans in week 2 of last season means anything to the outcome of tomorrows game.  We may win and we may lose.   I see it as a toss up with the Titans having a slight edge.     Go Colts!
    • I’ve also watched them since the draft.  I think they adopted Patmon, lol.
    • When Rivers struggled at start of season there were several posters wanting Cam which still to this day makes me laugh 
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 2,704

Moderators
    • Hark

Hark 315

• Dunk

Dunk 27

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,846

• csmopar

csmopar 10,796