Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Highlight Video and question

Slick_Rick

Darius Butler hands down. Lead the team in interceptions and was very solid in coverage and came up big for us the 2nd time playing Jacksonville when our secondary was depleted with injuries

Agreed.

Really liked what Butler gave us and I think he can be a really good nickel cornerback in 2012.

Check back with Colts.com on Thursday for a look back at that Jacksonville game you mentioned.

Jerrell Freeman.

Hey.... I didn't think Freeman counted as a FA. I just seen that move as a Draft pick from the CFL haha

Ahh Oh well, I'm still sticking with Butler

Yeah Freeman had the most tackles, but Butler had the most picks

Picks >>>> Tackles so ha superman haha

Hey.... I didn't think Freeman counted as a FA. I just seen that move as a Draft pick from the CFL haha

Ahh Oh well, I'm still sticking with Butler

Yeah Freeman had the most tackles, but Butler had the most picks

Picks >>>> Tackles so ha superman haha

He was technically a free agent. His draft year was 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxVlv-jkSJA

Who was your favorite free agent addition from last year?

For me, Darius Butler was good down the stretch, I think we may see some great things from him this season. Corey Redding was also very good.

I'd watch the video if I could, but it doesn't appear to be working with my Safari computer browser preferred for iMacs. Let me try Firefox instead. I'll be right back. Very frustrating when you consider that I have never had any problem with Safari running any videos until 2 days ago. Sigh...

I use solely Firefox for my MacBook. I've never had a problem.

I still prefer Safari over Firefox. I just wish I knew why it used to work fine on Colts Forum just fine a few days ago, but can't play videos now on this site anymore. Strange. Oh well, at least I have Firefox as a backup browser that allows video playback. I think it's a metadata problem or something that needs to be modified on Colts Forum personally because no other site has problems running videos in my Safari browser. The IT Staff is kind enough to look into this for me, which I am grateful for though.

I still prefer Safari over Firefox. I just wish I knew why it used to work fine on Colts Forum just fine a few days ago, but can't play videos now on this site anymore. Strange. Oh well, at least I have Firefox as a backup browser that allows video playback. I think it's a metadata problem or something that needs to be modified on Colts Forum personally because no other site has problems running videos in my Safari browser. The IT Staff is kind enough to look into this for me, which I am grateful for though.

I use Chrome a lot when on PC, and NFL.com, team websites and associated forums (including this one) do not work. I find that frustrating. Never had a problem with Safari.

On topic, Redding or Freeman. Without them, the front 7 would have been really bad. Butler played well in spurts and has a ton of potential moving forward.

This will get this thread closed since we are really off topic, I have 10.1 netbook Atom processor Windows7 starter and puter updated automatically on shut down to IE10 and all went to heck, so I un-installed IE10 and went back to IE9 and that is when the problems began, mouse stopped working correctly so I thought it just went bad, back key didn't work 1/2 the time and same with forward/back IE arrows, last week kept getting "certificate error pop-up" and "risk pop-ups" and not one suggested online fixes worked. So went back to IE8 and it stopped and re-loaded IE 9 and it continued again with the pop ups so it all started at IE10, so I switched to Firefox and no more certificate error or risk pop ups and my mouse works again along with back key and firefox back arrow work. Only thing that bugs me so far on firefox is the large search box says search or address, but only does one word searches or pops up "invalad email address" To do multi-word like in a sentence searches you have to use the small search box on R side, so going by habit I waste time using the large one like the IE browsers, should be reversed and sentence search in big box and one word searches little box "DUH" :}LOL

Go Colts!!!!!