• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it could play out something like this

Colts 12-4

Pats 10-6 (offseason troubles hurt them, but they still have Brady and Belichick)

Bengals 11-5

Broncos 12-4

Wild Cards

Texans 12-4 (I say we get a tiebreaker over them, it won't be as easy as many here believe)

Chargers 9-7

I'd hate to see Dallas Clark in a New England uniform...

.but he hasnt had 4 surgeries and he isnt about to be 'grabbed up' by the police...

///If he's healthy, he would catch 65-75 passes from Brady easily

Yep. He and Tom Brady could spell trouble. I'm hoping they don't sign him either lol.

Just think about it, Dallas Clark was still dominate with Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Pierre Garcon, & Austin Collie (before the concussions) for Manning to target.

Now imagine him on a Dink & Dunk team where TE's are used pretty much on 99.9% of the plays he'll be on the field and could have easily become Tom Brady's #1 guy.

Looking at it, I think that deal gets done. Clark to the Patriots. Book it

Just think about it, Dallas Clark was still dominate with Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Pierre Garcon, & Austin Collie (before the concussions) for Manning to target.

Now imagine him on a Dink & Dunk team where TE's are used pretty much on 99.9% of the plays he'll be on the field and could have easily become Tom Brady's #1 guy.

Clark worked out for NE last season and they passed...    

Desperate is the word.

Clark worked out for NE last season and they passed...

Desperate is the word.

haha yeah, that's true.

What was shaping up to be a dominating 2 headed TE monster has just turned into a nightmare

Oh well, time for Allen & Fleener to take the spotlight :D

Hernandez was an All American caliber TE in college and an All Pro caliber TE in the Pro's.

Of course TT would likely not equal his output.   But then again I would never sell that dude short on effort.      

If anyone could do it . ...   it will be him.   If NE does it I guarantee Tebow will be productive and an asset.

TT only does one thing well -- he finds a way win games.  Come to think of it, we've got some guys who ain't too shabby in that department either.

Interesting the phins beat the patriots but we don't beat the texans

The Dolphins are getting better, and the Pats have some issues. No team in the AFC East plays the Pats tougher. As far as our division. I am not one to declare a takeover until we look better in tough road games. That is where the Texans are still better than us...at least for now. Could not be happier if I am wrong, though.

It's

Texans

Pats

Broncos

Ravens

Colts

Bengals

Agree, almost. With everything going on with the Pats I wouldn't be surprised if Miiami takes that division. I think we (Colts) might have a shot at the division but I think we are one more season away. I would be really shocked if we didn't make the playoffs though.

This is ordered in most wins first in the list.

Broncos

Colts

Dolphins

Bengals

Texans  (Will have more wins than Bengals)

Chiefs

Chiefs @ Dolphins     Dolphins win

Texans @Bengals      Texans win

Dolphins @ Colts       Colts win

Texans @ Broncos     Broncos win

Colts @ Broncos        Broncos win

I got carried away..... 

post-6762-0-64817900-1372082827_thumb.jp

post-6762-0-73997700-1372082624_thumb.jp

AFC WC                                                           NFC WC

MIA vs PIT - PIT                                                WSH vs SEA - WSH

CIN vs NE - CIN                                                 NYG vs ATL - ATL

AFC DIV                                                           NFC DIV

PIT vs DEM - DEN                                            WSH vs SF - SF

IND vs CIN - IND                                               GB vs ATL - GB

AFC CHAMP                                                    NFC CHAMP

DEN vs IND - DEN                                            SF vs GB - GB

The reason Clark doesn't have any work right now is because he could never block for squat. I'm sure New England will give him a look, but he won't make their offfense as lethal as the combination of Gronk and Hernandez. The fact that both were so versatile and legit threats as blockers in the run game made their offense so hard to stop. Clark is no where near as athletic as Hernandez or as complete as Gronk, and would basically be a glorified slot receiver. 

AFC South

Colts 11-5

Titans10-6

Texans 8-8

Jags 4-12

AFC East

Pats 10-6

Fish 9-7

Bills 6-10

Jets 5-11

AFC West

Broncos 14-2

Chargers 9-7

Chiefs 7-9

Raiders 1-15

AFC North

Bengals 10-6

Ravens 10-6

Browns 7-9

Steelers7-9

I see it about the same way except, switch the Chargers and Chiefs...

The reason Clark doesn't have any work right now is because he could never block for squat. I'm sure New England will give him a look, but he won't make their offfense as lethal as the combination of Gronk and Hernandez. The fact that both were so versatile and legit threats as blockers in the run game made their offense so hard to stop. Clark is no where near as athletic as Hernandez or as complete as Gronk, and would basically be a glorified slot receiver.

Glorified slot receiver? That's exactly what Hernandez is.

Glorified slot receiver? That's exactly what Hernandez is.

No he's not. He is a good (run) blocker who can line up in full back. He got flack coming out of college for lack of blocking skills but he has proven capable due to his freakish strength.

He also played out wide quite a bit.

He is one of the most versatile TEs in the league. The only gripe is he is slightly undersized.

browns 16-0

chiefs 14-2

jets 13-3

jags 12-4

wildcard bills raiders lol

I don't suppose you used to work in market modelling in forecasting for any form of banking establishment? Or in the credit vetting department for sub prime mortgages?

You must be the most optimistic man in the world :)

No he's not. He is a good (run) blocker who can line up in full back. He got flack coming out of college for lack of blocking skills but he has proven capable due to his freakish strength.

He also played out wide quite a bit.

He is one of the most versatile TEs in the league. The only gripe is he is slightly undersized.

Hernandez is a good blocker for a WR. New England doesn't even give him a lot of blocking duties as a TE.

I got carried away..... 

attachicon.gifAll Results .jpg

attachicon.gifDiV.jpg

AFC WC                                                           NFC WC

MIA vs PIT - PIT                                                WSH vs SEA - WSH

CIN vs NE - CIN                                                 NYG vs ATL - ATL

AFC DIV                                                           NFC DIV

PIT vs DEM - DEN                                            WSH vs SF - SF

IND vs CIN - IND                                               GB vs ATL - GB

AFC CHAMP                                                    NFC CHAMP

DEN vs IND - DEN                                            SF vs GB - GB

Not to nitpick here but shouldn't it be KC and HOU in the wild card rather than NE and PIT?

Apart from that i agree nearly entirely with the amount of wins for every team in the AFC.

Not to nitpick here but shouldn't it be KC and HOU in the wild card rather than NE and PIT?

Apart from that i agree nearly entirely with the amount of wins for every team in the AFC.

My apologies you are of course right! I have no idea why I put the wrong teams in as I figured the playoff results on HOU and KC.

And now I can't edit my post...

I don't suppose you used to work in market modelling in forecasting for any form of banking establishment? Or in the credit vetting department for sub prime mortgages?

You must be the most optimistic man in the world :)

lol that's my joke prediction