Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Extra day to make predictions :)

chad72

Bucs - 24

Colts - 9

Ouch, I don't think the Bucs are that good. Colts could easily be 2-1 but are 0-3. I say the Colts win, 27 - Bucs 20. After last week, I think the Bucs are in for a surprise defense wise. Colts defense scores a TD :banana:

One thing that bugz me is how they play soft defense (the Colts) even if they're down by 3 pts with a small amount of time left. CB's playing far off coverage seems to think that they can't defend them 1 on 1, it's been like that for along time. For years I remember 4th qt game winning drives by opposing teams in which the Colts play soft coverage. Last week the Colts seemed to play very soft coverage against the Steelers.

Mad I tells ya, mad. C'mon guys....3 points? We may not win but...3 points? C'mon man!

:1colts:~27

:bucs: ~20

Exactly lol 3 points is... is... an insult to colts fans.

i think the freeman is gonna have a hard time coping with the colts front seven in tonights game.

Exactly lol 3 points is... is... an insult to colts fans. i think the freeman is gonna have a hard time coping with the colts front seven in tonights game.

I think it'll be similar to last week....lot of big plays by the colts front 7 but also big plays by freeman and their WR's. They're gonna have to find some way to improve the secondary to keep this from happening.

I think it'll be similar to last week....lot of big plays by the colts front 7 but also big plays by freeman and their WR's. They're gonna have to find some way to improve the secondary to keep this from happening.

The best WR the bucs have is mike williams, tbh im not sold on him the damage i see the bucs putting on the colts is their QB scrambling... nevis and foster gotta pay attention to that tonight.

The best WR the bucs have is mike williams, tbh im not sold on him the damage i see the bucs putting on the colts is their QB scrambling... nevis and foster gotta pay attention to that tonight.

Very true...however, much like Peyton has the ability to make average WR's look great, our secondary as it is now has the same potential but for the wrong team. lol I'm not totally sold on Williams either but if there's any defensive secondary that can make him look like a pro bowler, it's the Colt's current secondary. I'm hoping to see more variety at the CB positions so we can see what Rucker, Thomas and Johnson can do. I'm also curious to see how well either Caldwell and/or Lefeged can do with another week of practice under their belt. Has there been any word as to which of them are starting?

Also, don't count out Kellen Winslow. If we keep running the Tampa 2 on early downs, he could have a big game in that short-middle zone. And if anyone would know how to exploit the tampa 2 it might just be.....Tampa bay. lol

More bootlegs, more soft spots in the zone that need to be tightened up. LeGarette Blount has better vision and is more athletic than a Peyton Hillis that he compares to in size, so he will take two hits at least to bring down, our front 7 has to dominate again with turnovers for us to have a chance.

Bucs 17 (10 coming off Colts turnovers)

Colts 10 (7 coming from D)

Some of y'all are quite out of touch with what our offense can accomplish. Just one FG against this inconsistent and oft troubled TB defense is a mindbogglingly foolish prediction.

I think it probable that we score more points tonight than we have in any game all year, simply due to the fact that now we have a QB that knows our offense, as opposed to one that doesn't know it (Collins).

Very true...however, much like Peyton has the ability to make average WR's look great, our secondary as it is now has the same potential but for the wrong team. lol I'm not totally sold on Williams either but if there's any defensive secondary that can make him look like a pro bowler, it's the Colt's current secondary. I'm hoping to see more variety at the CB positions so we can see what Rucker, Thomas and Johnson can do. I'm also curious to see how well either Caldwell and/or Lefeged can do with another week of practice under their belt. Has there been any word as to which of them are starting?

Also, don't count out Kellen Winslow. If we keep running the Tampa 2 on early downs, he could have a big game in that short-middle zone. And if anyone would know how to exploit the tampa 2 it might just be.....Tampa bay. lol

Lol that is true, but i dont think the defense is gonna go there and lay an egg there though, hopefully the coaches can find the right type of scheme.

Some of y'all are quite out of touch with what our offense can accomplish. Just one FG against this inconsistent and oft troubled TB defense is a mindbogglingly foolish prediction.

I think it probable that we score more points tonight than we have in any game all year, simply due to the fact that now we have a QB that knows our offense, as opposed to one that doesn't know it (Collins).

OK, I'll admit it. It was a mindbogglingly foolish prediction. Next time I will remember to factor the feared passing duo of Curtis Painter and Pierre Garcon making two 60 yard pass plays, including the longest pass play in franchise history, into my predictions.