Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck ranked #23 on NFL Top 100

MTC

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee you if the NFL started over tomorrow with every player in the pool and the draft happened....        A Rodgers would be the first pick and Luck would be second.

He is the real deal, if you cannot see it then ....   go root for Jax.

Waaaaaay too high.. List is worthless

I guarantee you if the NFL started over tomorrow with every player in the pool and the draft happened.... A Rodgers would be the first pick and Luck would be second.

He is the real deal, if you cannot see it then .... go root for Jax.

The Jacksonville Jaguars that is

lmao

I guarantee you if the NFL started over tomorrow with every player in the pool and the draft happened....        A Rodgers would be the first pick and Luck would be second.

I like Andrew Luck as much as anyone on this forum, but to claim that he was the 23rd best player this past year is just wrong.

I like Andrew Luck as much as anyone on this forum, but to claim that he was the 23rd best player this past year is just wrong.

Fine, name me 22 players better than him

Weighing each position equal?

Brady

Brees

Manning

Ryan

Rodgers

Geno Atkins

Brandon Marshall

Reggie Wayne

Roddy White

Calvin Johnson

JJ Watt

Von Miller

Richard Sherman

Tim Jennings

Charles Tillman

Rob Gronkowski

Adrian Peterson

Marshawn Lynch

CJ Spiller

Doug Martin

Alfred Morris

Patrick Willis

Navarro Bowman

Kyle Williams

Jamaal Charles

Andre Johnson

Dez Bryant

AJ Green

Aldon Smith

Cameron Wke

Clay Matthews

Joe Thomas

Duane Brown

Eric Weddle

Jarius Byrd

ect....

I could keep going.

One could argue Wayne or Luck for MVP last season..   

I disagree.  I think what Peterson did was unbelievable.  Luck and Wayne made great contributions, but Arians did a lot for the team as well, as did Manusky.  What did Christian Ponder do for the Vikings?  In a QB-driven league, every single player knew AP was getting the ball and they still couldn't stop him.  And that was him after coming back from getting half his knee torn.

Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Drew Brees

Adrian Peterson

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Reggie Wayne

Julio Jones

Rob Gronkowski

Joe Thomas

JJ Watt

Aldon Smith

Von Miller

Patrick Willis

Navorro Bowman

Richard Sherman

Geno Atkins

Vernon Davis

Tony Gonzales

Marshawn Lynch

AJ Green

I said "one could ARGUE" not "they DESERVE" ...

sigh......  

Adios for the evening..

I disagree.  I think what Peterson did was unbelievable.  Luck and Wayne made great contributions, but Arians did a lot for the team as well, as did Manusky.  What did Christian Ponder do for the Vikings?  In a QB-driven league, every single player knew AP was getting the ball and they still couldn't stop him.  And that was him after coming back from getting half his knee torn.

Given Rodgers age, he might be second.  I don't care about the list, it's an off season time filler.

Weighing each position equal?

Brady

Brees

Manning

Ryan

Rodgers

Geno Atkins

Brandon Marshall

Reggie Wayne

Roddy White

Calvin Johnson

JJ Watt

Von Miller

Richard Sherman

Tim Jennings

Charles Tillman

Rob Gronkowski

Adrian Peterson

Marshawn Lynch

CJ Spiller

Doug Martin

Alfred Morris

Patrick Willis

Navarro Bowman

Kyle Williams

Jamaal Charles

Andre Johnson

Dez Bryant

AJ Green

Aldon Smith

Cameron Wke

Clay Matthews

Joe Thomas

Duane Brown

Eric Weddle

Jarius Byrd

ect....

I could keep going.

Doug Martin, Jarius Byrd, Eric Weddle, Kyle Williams, Alfred Morris, Roddy White, Duane Brown, Navarro Bowman, Charles Tillman, and Tim Jennings are all questionable

Doug Martin, Jarius Byrd, Eric Weddle, Kyle Williams, Alfred Morris, Roddy White, Duane Brown, Navarro Bowman, Charles Tillman, and Tim Jennings are all questionable

Doug Martin had 1,900 YFS, Eric Weddle and Jarius Byrd are the 1st and 2nd best safeties in the league, Kyle Williams is the 2nd best DT in the league behind Geno Atkins, Roddy White still just had a 1,300, 10 TD season, Navarro Bowman is the 2nd best MLB in the league behind Patrick Willis, and Tillman is the best zone-corner in the league.

I guess Jennings is questionable but that's about it.

EDIT: And Morris set the rookie record for rushing yards in a season and Duane Brown was the best LT in football this year.

It's how important they were to their team and how they played luck was one of the most important players in his

If that were the case the top 20 players would be QBs. This list is supposed to be all positions equal.

It's how important they were to their team and how they played luck was one of the most important players in his

That is just not true at all. Like Dustin said, Top 20 is QBs only, if that was the case.

Andrew Luck had a good year, but let's assume he has the same stats looking forward, would you still rank him #23 in 5 years?

That is just not true at all. Like Dustin said, Top 20 is QBs only, if that was the case.

Andrew Luck had a good year, but let's assume he has the same stats looking forward, would you still rank him #23 in 5 years?

Depends..... Is he still leading 5 or 6 game winning drives? There is more to who is the better player than who has the prettier stats